• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Borderlands The big question for tomorrows PAX dlc reveal

    Borderlands The big question for tomorrows PAX dlc reveal


    The big question for tomorrows PAX dlc reveal

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:55 AM PST

    What very bad magic trick will Randy perform using an instagram model he hired as an audience plant?

    I for one think it will involve a hat

    submitted by /u/Variantr
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between mayhem 4 on NVHM and TVHM ?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    BL3 in case there was any confusion.

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    Many people are requesting end game uses for Eridium in BL3, here is my idea.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Ava can anoint the player, kind of like moxxtails, but the anoint can actually be worthwhile and more on the expensive side. I know many people want to be able to re-roll anointments, but I personally believe that would kill a lot of the end game.

    What are other idea's you've thought of?

    submitted by /u/rodlo00
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not claim broken heart event?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    So i forgot to claim my wedding invitation after completing the event and gearbox support told me im sol. My buddy is overseas so my girl logged in and split screen on his account with me to get all the hearts done. Kinda figured it would be like halloween event and the tsb would stay there. Anyone with a wedding invitation willing to share? Dont care about annointed or how you want to share it. Xbox1. I claimed it on my ps4 though i feel pretty dumb for missing this.

    Tldr: looking for wedding invitation

    submitted by /u/treehuggincow
    [link] [comments]

    Who would y’all recommend as a character for my first playthrough of the pre-sequel?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:42 PM PST

    Will be doing a solo playthrough so would like the best character for that for my first time

    submitted by /u/The_Champ_Son
    [link] [comments]

    how do you play though the game again with mayhem mode?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I'm playing xbox and i can't seem to play the game with mayhem mode on. thats the whole point isn't it? So how do i like restart or whatever?

    submitted by /u/H311LORD
    [link] [comments]

    Obscure question

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Would you guys like to see a borderlands switch port? 1, 2, tps, (impossible but 3)

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    Where is my expansion?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I re-installed Borderlands 2 in order to play it again from scratch, including the expansions, and noticed that Lilith: Fight for Sanctuary is not in my obtained expansions, even though I have already played and got all the trophies, how do I play again?

    submitted by /u/Geass_Knightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Doing so much damage the game kills your xbox...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I really dont know how this is even a thing... my X isn't overheating.. it's actually nice and cool next to a air conditioner..

    So WHY DOES THIS STUPID GAME HATE THAT IM DOING SO MUCH DAMAGE

    Amara is almost unplayable because of this crap

    submitted by /u/spikedzombies
    [link] [comments]

    Easily accessible Invincible

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    This is something I really hope we get.

    I love the idea behind takedowns and now that they'll have scaling future ones will be much less daunting so I'm excited for those.

    But sometimes I just want to drop in and test a new build or farm a tough enemy. By just dropping an invisible here or there you only improve the end game.

    It's something else to farm presumably with a couple unique drops. It gives another use to eridum and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to implement. Although I know nothing about what goes into something like that.

    Hell, just give us invincible versions of the more mechanically involved bosses. I'm just hoping invincibles aren't confined solely to takedowns. It'd be a waste of potential.

    submitted by /u/AuthorJoJo
    [link] [comments]

    The Borderlands Movie!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    What do you all think or want the movie to be about??

    submitted by /u/SiegeOC
    [link] [comments]

    Legendaries rewards from challenges

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:10 AM PST

    So apparently now we can get legendaries for completing a level 5 challenge. In my case this one is the only one available, under handsome jackpot challenge tab. I think it's a bug cause if you see my video in the link the reward changes every time. Also here a link to Twitter from Joltzdude139 twitter

    pic & video

    submitted by /u/FrankyS91
    [link] [comments]

    Ember as a Playable Vaulthunter

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    In one point in the storyline of the Moxxi DLC, Timothy called Ember the lady Vaulthunter. I really think she is going to be a playable character soon because of that... Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/Attempted_Username
    [link] [comments]

    Heeeelp

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Please help my kill terramorphous on ps4 Name:barleydvoretski

    submitted by /u/barleydvoretski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment