• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Borderlands I have figured out a way to make the scraptraps even quicker to farm (but only for moze)

    Borderlands I have figured out a way to make the scraptraps even quicker to farm (but only for moze)


    I have figured out a way to make the scraptraps even quicker to farm (but only for moze)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I have no clue how to take clips from ps4 and put them here, so I'll just explain it instead. Basically when scraptrap prime spawns in, just get into the back of iron bear, wait a bit, and the scraptrap nest bar Is back. I hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/nicoplayz2007
    [link] [comments]

    Best to Worst Characters?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Haven't played this game in awhile (basically since launch) and i know all the characters are all somewhat viable now, but what does everyone think the best to worst ones are and why?

    submitted by /u/Prxvia
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Vault Hunters from each game?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Title says all, personally for me it goes like this

    BL1: Lilith BL2: Gaige, Maya BL3: Moze

    submitted by /u/CursedMortall
    [link] [comments]

    What would have happened if helios wasn't destroyed

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I feel like the destruction of helios was a big letdown. I mean, common, the space station was awesome! AND, perhaps the crimson readers could have taken control of it... or at least make a deal with Hyperion. They could have, handsome jack is dead... the one who made the cooperation bad in the first place, they are not killing everyone anymore...

    They could have used all the resources helios had, such as the robots, the guns, the materials used to make all those bases and opportunity, (they could have probably finished opportunity, to be honest) ALL THE EMPLOYES WHO HATED WORKING FOR HYPERION... AND, it could have replaced that pathetic ship they now have in bl3, "Sanctuary 3". Helios would have been MUCH more badass! Oh, and it could have been the start of bl3, liberating/taking over helios.

    submitted by /u/DEADDROP151
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Xbox One fast travel issues

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I'm playing the original BL1 game on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibly and when I try to fast travel from anywhere it only shows the four DLC destinations and none from the main game. Any tips to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Zombielover214
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, the Cloning Maddening Tracker grenade mod can kiss my ass.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I've been hunting all over for this damn grenade mod for my Splash Master Moze build, killed a fuck ton of enemies, checking all the ammo vendors. Not one damn Coning Maddening Tracker. All manner of other Cloning Trackers and Maddening Trackers, but not that specific one. Getting extremely peeved.

    submitted by /u/FatedScythe777_XB1
    [link] [comments]

    Presequel link? Lvl 16 about ;o

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Greetings vault hunters! I'm doing a play through of the pre sequel and looking for people to link with!

    PM your class, lvl, and PC username if interested:)

    submitted by /u/articulatereefer
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about the next gen

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I have borderland 3 on my Xbox one but I'm going to buy the ps5 is all my progress going to transfer or will I have to start over

    submitted by /u/MasterGamer3602
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible matching and being transferred to the initial first travel when you join

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I loved the Borderlands series.

    Until 2.

    How did you lose the multiplay browser and the story progression level?

    Do you do all the matching that you ignore?

    Why can't you do everything in 3 that you could do in 2?

    You will be lowered into the initial first travel when you join and run.

    Because of this, the host will go through an intermediate point of resurrection point.

    Every time I come back to the back, I say, "How dare you?

    He started getting kicked.

    I bought a beta version called Epic Games Edition for full price and

    I bought the Steam version of the game and every time I ask for more, it's all new DLC.

    How far down to earth do you feel comfortable with that?

    submitted by /u/KUREOMEspiderflower8
    [link] [comments]

    Why has Gearbox not done this

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    An upgraded version of the super shredifier called the super duper shredifier that has three chaingun barels and the you have the super duper ultra shredifier the has four chain barels

    submitted by /u/thepsycodicgentelman
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL3 Any More Playable on Console Splitscreen Now?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I played through 3 on PS4 in splitscreen when it first came out but between the awful visibility and the choppy menus, it was a slog. I tried booting it up again last night and noticed the menus were a lot smoother. However visibility still sucks... it's hard to read the small, dark text on items and I can barely see what I'm shooting at, enemies just kind of blend in with the busy environment. Have any options or fixes been added to help with visibility? I couldn't seem to find anything in the menus.

    Also, minor annoyance but enough to complain about: how come the second player can't see our mission and objectives? Coulda sworn they could in THC, it's annoying having to back out of a menu so my gf can see what we need to do next.

    I imagine on PC, a lot of QOL issues could probably be modded out but the lack of splitscreen on PC makes that a no-go for me.

    Thanks for any insight!

    submitted by /u/WantonBusker
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand how only the player characters get to respawn

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    It's been a while since I played BL1 and 2, but I believe the Hyperion respawn stations basically create a clone of the character. This means if you die, you get to respawn.

    But why isn't everyone registered then? If a random shmuck from off a bus can just register, why can't random bandits? Or other main characters?

    How does anyone stay dead when there's "Come Back to Life" machines all over the place?

    I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but it really seems weird when say, the president of a universal corporation tells you to kill yourself for fun, you come back and he pays you, but he himself doesn't even use those machines?

    Even in BL3, you're offered to kill yourself again, the characters knowing full well that you'll come back.

    How do Vault Hunter characters stay dead when they were able to respawn in previous games? I don't know if the games ever explain, other than I guess dying too far away from a machine? I remember being really disappointed in how 2 ended because of this.

    submitted by /u/neoslith
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for teammates on Borderlands 1 to defeat Crawmerax

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I have a good support build and elemental weapons so I could use some help to kill the beast.

    submitted by /u/RolandZ1228
    [link] [comments]

    I've never seen a pregnant Bandit.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Where do they come from?

    submitted by /u/JessiesBigBrother
    [link] [comments]

    "Crashes" while exiting the game on PC

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Anyone else have this happen? A lot of times I close the game (not every time), I get a crash report as if the game crashed. The game exits, the window closes and then the crash report comes up. It almost never crashes while I'm actually playing so it's not a huge deal, I just find it strange...

    submitted by /u/MasterOfNone585
    [link] [comments]

    Heads and Skin bosses

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Which are the single best bosses to farm for the heads and skins for that dlc? Like handsome jackpots got St. Lawrence. What are the three other bosses for the three other dlcs?

    submitted by /u/xCloutCobain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment