• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Borderlands I just watched one of the behind the scenes animations in the Director's Cut, and I am genuinely pissed at how good it is compared to what we got instead. [BL3 Spoilers]

    Borderlands I just watched one of the behind the scenes animations in the Director's Cut, and I am genuinely pissed at how good it is compared to what we got instead. [BL3 Spoilers]


    I just watched one of the behind the scenes animations in the Director's Cut, and I am genuinely pissed at how good it is compared to what we got instead. [BL3 Spoilers]

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    In the new "behind the scenes" section of the Director's Cut, there's a section called "Animation," and it has some deleted or alternate scenes. The first one is called "Maya Funeral" and is a whole multiple minute storyboard cutscene (with voice lines) of you getting back after Maya dies.

    It plays out so much better, with Ava being less of a little shit to Lilith, and more sadness from her rather than anger. It cuts to another scene where there's an actual funeral for Maya, Lilith gives a eulogy, and has a talk with Ava. Ava feels responsible for Maya's death, Lilith tells her how she feels responsible for Rolands death, they have a little thing, it was great.

    But we didn't get that, what we got was Ava being an angry child, and contradicting something Maya said to her literally minutes before she died. Just generally misplacing blame.

    submitted by /u/D3dshotCalamity
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 1 worth buying just for the gameplay?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    I already know the story of the game, i just don't know if i should buy the game for the gameplay.

    I already have: tps, Borderlands 2 and 3.

    submitted by /u/yoyoyo2345612
    [link] [comments]

    Toboggan Artifact doesn't work

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    When I first saw the Toboggan's item card, I was pretty excited. As a Zane main, getting a damage reduction, free amp damage, and slide speed all on the same artifact is a match made in heaven. Upon testing, it seems that the slide speed bonus isn't actually activating. I made this video to showcase this in order to submit a bug report to 2k support, but since didn't see anything on the subject in this subreddit, I figured I'd try to spread this information. In the video, I use the Carnivora map as a testing site due to the Carnivora treads making for a good measurement system. I slide with no artifact as a solid basis for my testing, followed by a Toboggan, and then a lvl 50 snowdrift artifact with 102% slide speed bonus to show what the Toboggan slide bonus should actually look like. With no artifact and Toboggan, I slide the exact same distance. With a snowdrift artifact, I slide roughly double the distance. I would love to see this fixed, because the artifact just seems fun to incorporate into a speed/bossing build. I don't think it'll necessarily be OP, but speed matters on Zane.

    This is my first time ever posting anything to reddit, so I apologize for any errors made in the post.

    submitted by /u/Snailure
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Borderlands 3, downloaded PS4 version of Director’s Cut and now can’t delete it?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Managing content on PS5 is a mess. It downloaded the 14 GB & 11 GB version of the Directors Cut and I can find the 11 GB version and have the option to delete it but it seems the 14 gigs out of my SSD have just disappeared into thin air. Help? It also says I have Designers Cut installed when I manage my game but if I go to the store it'll give me an option to download it again for some reason. I'm so lost.

    submitted by /u/installins
    [link] [comments]

    My beloved butt stalion grenade mod faded into non-existence :'( Here's how..

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I was just starting to play the game and experiencing all the new ideas and improvements and "experimental" weaponry they put in it. Was particularly impressed by pony grenades, don't remember how i got them, probably some veteran reward i suppose, i just knew they're something truly awesome. And i wouldn't mind throwing lvl. 2 pony grenades until i am level 50 - that's how awesome i deemed them to be. But the game thought otherwise. I have just temporarily switched to another legendary grenade mod i have discovered (just to test it out), and mind this - my pony butt mod was starred as a favorite item! (So it was protected, so i thought) Then i went on to do the succulent mission where you're supposed to pick up a special weapon for cactus shooting, and guess what! I had 16/16 spaces in my backpack occupied, and as i press the button to pick up the succulents mission gun - it did pick it up regardless of no extra space in the backpack, and it pushed my favorite grenades into being non-existent!!! I was devastated after having realized what happened, checked every corner of The Droughts and every vending machine 'buy back' tab, even though i knew i neither sold nor threw them away, i was desperate to get it back. And couldn't, of course.

    So that's the whole story right there. Hope it may potentially save someone's butt stalion if you'll read this post and then get into the same situation. I just don't understand, what was the Gearbox' logic for such mechanic? Wouldn't it be better if i was unable to pick up a mission gun until I have freed up some backpack space MYSELF. Or ok, you want me to be able to pick it up - then throw the extra item on the ground so that i could pick it up if i choose to, why just delete it altogether? I remember having some similar occurrence in BL2 or 1, and the game just picked up the mission item regardless of full backpack, had 17/16 slots occupied something like that.

    Anyway, the game is great, but I can't get over my loss no how. Will i be able to get that pony grenade mod later in game?

    submitted by /u/DrHaizen
    [link] [comments]

    Arms race

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Who's down to do some arms race normal runs add me : FP-UaeLover150 if your down

    submitted by /u/UaeLover150
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most disgusting enemy in the game?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I gotta go with either the Varkid or the Ratch, them nasty ass pods that they come out of 🤮

    submitted by /u/DrJekyllAndMrSnide
    [link] [comments]

    Did they nerf drop rates?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    I play on PS4 and with the new patch/hotfix it seems like i never see any legendaries. When id play on M1 in 45 minutes id have a bag and half full of legedendaries. Now even on M3 im lucky to see two. Killed bosses that usually drop 3 at a time and got 0. Am i just getting very very unlucky or did they nerf the drop rates?

    submitted by /u/you_cant_eat_cats
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 the presequel 2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    I think it could be cool to have a 2nd presequel before BL4, playing the calypso twins story from children to bandit leaders

    It can help making them less dull in BL3 and honestly I always found that tps story was the best. It's cool to not play the « good » guys for a while (and of course Jack was the best).

    submitted by /u/Berimboludo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the weekly vault card challenge

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does the counter for kills register slowly? The only weapons I've used are corrosive and after an hour I only have 37 kills.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Appearance_2285
    [link] [comments]

    playing through borderlands 2, want to know if effervescent weapons are worth grinding for.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I am playing through a Hellborn Krieg build, was wondering if trying to grind for any effervescent weapons is worth it once I get to that level?

    submitted by /u/Splerfle
    [link] [comments]

    Vault of the Warrior Theory

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    so i read a post talking about whether the warrior was a vault monster or not and it made alot of points about how alot of the vault related bosses actually dont come out through the vault itself how they come out from behind the vault entrance and it talked about how these ones could be guardians of the vaults and not vault monsters which made me think back to the warrior
    when you enter the room you see the warrior come out behind the vault but the vault door doesnt turn into some portal or anything its just a bunch of floating rocks so i wonder whether its there to mark where the vault is or if theres something inside which then made me think wouldnt it be possible that the vault to the destroyer had two different vault doors one for its feeding that only let out a small bit of the destroyer to feed which could very easily be closed and then the door at the warrior was the one used to actually trap it and could also release it fully hence why it doesnt open the warrior activates when the key is put in and is there to stop the destroyer from exiting that vault door and push it back into the vault to stop it from escaping if somebody was to try open it
    maybe once the key is in place something then has to be done with it to fully open the vault? and the warrior is released as a precaution to be ready before the destroyer is so it can force it back in and the vault can close again

    submitted by /u/Chiinowo
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass 1 and Season Pass 2 content is missing

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I purchased Season 1 and Season 2 passes on my Xbox One X when they launched, and recently purchased an Xbox Series X with Game Pass (All Access bundle) and lost all that content on install. When I visit the Microsoft store it says I need to re-purchase that DLC. Some people say you can workaround this by uninstalling the final form packs, but I can't, since the Microsoft store says I need to buy them again? Super weird situation I know.

    Borderlands 3: Xbox Series X/S Users That are Missing Season Pass 1 Content – 2K Support

    submitted by /u/accumulatedepression
    [link] [comments]

    Is Zer0 the deserter mentioned in the knoxx dlc of bl1?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Playing borderlands 1 for the first time after playing a bunch of 2. In the knoxx dlc I noticed a similarity in design between the lance assassins and Zero. I wondered if there was a connection. Then there was a line about one of their top members leaving them and you being lucky. I'm wondering if there's anything else to confirm or deny if this is Zer0

    submitted by /u/ItsmePhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get every borderlands achievements on all 4 games on pc. More fun with partners

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Hey so I'm going through all the borderlands preferably in order to get every achievement. Currently am level 62 in borderlands 1 enhanced and I'm going through all the dlcs at the moment but would like a partner to help with the difficult ones I have heard about. Give me your steam and I'll add you my name is jimmyclutchman

    submitted by /u/JimmysOnMXE
    [link] [comments]

    darksmoke11 instant load

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    hey guys I was recently watching darksmoke and I noticed when he was farming he instanly quit and loaded back into maps.

    There was no loading screen and It was just instant. I have pretty short loading times already but is there a way to make it like his where it's instant.

    Thanks in advance <3

    submitted by /u/SableSpecter
    [link] [comments]

    Your better off farming than rerolling annointments

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I sank 30,000 eridium into the machine just to get a splash ase on a boogeyman. Save your eridium for the raid boss. I was better off doin arms race to farm a better boogeyman to save the eridium and do the raid boss and can't do that till I get farm back eridium up. Lower the reroll cost to 50-100 since there is a small chance of getting the annointment you want.

    Edit: world drops were nerfed some so farming is harder

    submitted by /u/DRragun-Gang
    [link] [comments]

    So, why aren't there explicit melee weapons in the games yet?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Haven't seen this posted before but I imagine it's something that a lot of people have talked about before. I thought I'd bring it up, then.

    So why is it that the games constantly have this cognitive dissonance with melee? In every game the characters's melee attacks have been this tiny, single-button skill that is often so useless that most players ignore it entirely. If you went by stats and equipment descriptions alone, you would think that it was a semi-core part of the games, though.

    There are damage modifiers, gun effects and anointments, as well as both individual skills or explicit, entire skill trees that involve, enhance, or focus on melee. The most you can do with it though, is to use a very small selection of guns or shields that have unique effects or the exact same bayonet to make melee more than just a slight tickle, and these often scale terribly with item and character level compared to guns.

    Why not have explicitly melee weapons, then? Not a gun, but various hit-sticks that you can use even if you aren't character with a specific melee tree? There's various E-tech, Eridian, and tons of other varieties of guns that are just plain terrible in these games like grenade launchers, lasers, or T.K. Waves. If they're willing to, frankly, waste time creating most of those, then why not include weapons instead or as well that incentivize the otherwise-useless melee skills that almost every skill tree offers?

    submitted by /u/Toastfighter
    [link] [comments]

    Diamond keys not working for anyone else?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I got 6 diamond keys on the vault card but can't use the armory 🧐

    submitted by /u/KingOdowimbe
    [link] [comments]

    Ascension bluff Door gone?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I was out in the ascension bluff and tried looking around for some stuff i missed, remembered the door that was there and went to check on it, and its gone now, just a face of the mountain left... anyone knows what happened? https://imgur.com/RGD6G9q

    submitted by /u/Grymnir91
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Ava dlc really only 3 missions?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    It seems like it stopped right when it was getting good and I keep hearing about a boss called the seer, is there a place I need to go for that

    submitted by /u/lonelyswarm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment