• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Borderlands The UE4-OakGame Game has crashed and will close. Anyone had this problem in Sandblast Scar? I can't progress

    Borderlands The UE4-OakGame Game has crashed and will close. Anyone had this problem in Sandblast Scar? I can't progress


    The UE4-OakGame Game has crashed and will close. Anyone had this problem in Sandblast Scar? I can't progress

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So , as title says, I'm having this issue after finishing Tannis Lab, and everytime I try to enter Sandblast Scar, my game crashes.

    I already searched online but solutions are not working for me.

    I tried so far:

    Reinstalling game,

    Veryfing files,

    entering offline,

    reducing visuals,

    using DX11 and DX 12,

    updating Nvidea drivers.

    Also followed this and no sucess.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/iozwhm/the_ue4oakgame_game_has_crashed_and_will_close/

    Any help?

    submitted by /u/rezoio
    [link] [comments]

    Caught off guard by the Fantastic Fustercluck

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I've played a lot of Borderlands. Probably not as much as some of the real top dogs of this subreddit, but I've easily plugged over 150 hours into each of the games over the years. There are gaps in my experience, I've yet to play TftB and its gonna take some doing for me to go back to Borderlands 1 ever again. But I've come to love this series for what its willing to try plot-wise, even if it isn't always successful. Because when Borderlands hits, it really hits.

    Case in point, I was going through the Fantastic Fustercluck earlier today and after completing a certain part of the DLC I happened upon an echo log titled "The Last Word." I grabbed it and went about my business expecting it to be more inane ramblings from Sane/Insane Krieg. But then I heard who was talking and I stopped and listened.

    Borderlands has taken me to some surprisingly emotional places over the years, I think we all remember when we first witnessed the ending to Assault On Dragon's Keep. But in less than a minute or so, this one echo log shoved in the middle of one of the more ridiculous DLCs Gearbox has ever put together made me stop and listen. And I started just weeping. Like full on baby crying. Idk why, maybe its because that particular character I played as in 2, the first time I ever picked up a Borderlands game, but it just really really hit me.

    There wasn't really a point to this post, just wanted to share that. Not many people out there who'll understand when I try to tell them that the game with the guy who yells "Poop train" made me cry, but I figured you guys might be able to relate.

    submitted by /u/MyNamesIsGaryKing
    [link] [comments]

    Coop wanted

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Would like to play coop enhanced addition on steam from start new VH! Thanks

    submitted by /u/Manbearpig00069
    [link] [comments]

    Is the matchmaking weird? Where is everyone?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I've just finished the BL3 campaign and really looking forward to getting into the postgame mayhem/proving grounds/etc content, because while I'm 50/50 on the plot I really really enjoy the gameplay.

    Trying to get into groups though seems...downright impossible on PC? I'm at level 40 on Mayhem 1 (the level I finished the campaign at), and I can sit for 15-20 minutes in a queue and find nobody there at all. Is this a Diablo 3 situation where the majority of the player-base are so highly-levelled and highly-geared that the lower tiers of matchmaking are just empty?

    If that's the case is there any kind of secret to power-levelling? I really enjoy the game but playing alone gets kind of lonely.

    submitted by /u/Pyreson
    [link] [comments]

    Raid Bosses, Place Your Best

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Every raid boss in the franchise (from Crawmerax up to Scourge, the most recent addition) get into a massive brawl.

    Who comes out on top and why?

    submitted by /u/Randomman16
    [link] [comments]

    I´m going to OP levels with Gaige

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I´m going to start the digistruct peak with Gaige, I have a legendary anarchist and catalyst class mods but I need guns ¿What do You recommend?, also ¿Do I need to farm for specific weapons for each challenge or can I just rush with certain equipment?

    edit:sorry for my english I´m still learning

    submitted by /u/Cbv_56
    [link] [comments]

    How to level fast

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Thhm Lv44 and I'm stuck on levelling as I'm under-levelled for RK5, and I'm not farming for loot as it will be under levelled too soon to get use out of it. Any tips on how to level land get loot in the process

    submitted by /u/T035-N0W
    [link] [comments]

    Gunzerker question

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    How do you know which guns get used for gunzerker? I wanted to make sure it always used a certain one for the off hand.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Mechanical Hero

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    We all know that Scooter has played the most important roles in the Borderlands series, and I just finished playing the tales game and I was very upset to see him go. So I made memorable moment from the Henry Stickmin Collection where this moment reminded me of the loss of another great hard working man.

    Our mechanical hero

    submitted by /u/Just_Russel
    [link] [comments]

    Dream option IMO

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    I know they said they wouldn't do dlc characters and are compensating by adding a 4th skill tree but it is a dream of mine to be able to play as mister torgue am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    How many times can you use the level 30 character boost?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Was thinking about picking up the Lilith DLC and was curious if the level 30 boost you can get for a new character is a 1 time thing or can you create multiple level 30 characters?

    submitted by /u/raydawg2000
    [link] [comments]

    Which borderlands game should I get?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I have not played borderlands at all and have no information on it(well I've seen pictures and twitch clips but that's it) but from friends who have played it I have heard good things so I want to try it out so which one should I get(please be aware that I am poor and probably won't get another game for a bit)

    submitted by /u/Saturncerial
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment