• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Borderlands Wrong pictures of items in the inventory

    Borderlands Wrong pictures of items in the inventory


    Wrong pictures of items in the inventory

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    Im not sure how this bug is created but the items in my inventory do not match their stats ie the icon belongs to a different item.

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/jkw0053
    [link] [comments]

    New SHYFT code (3 keys)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    C3KTB-3SFSS-R3KSW-HJCB3-FH6CB

    submitted by /u/VincentVegaReddit
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] I’m so thankful that in Borderlands 3, they haven’t lost their Mad Max Roots.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:07 AM PST

    So first of all, I think the decision to leave Pandora and explore different planets was incredible. It was refreshing and exciting to see Borderlands 3 really embrace the Sci-Fi. And so exploring all the different planets and it's provinces for a long time was amazing!

    But when you come back to Pandora to rescue Tannis, it's like "Awh! Wasteland Sweet Wasteland". I had forgotten how beautiful and gritty the deserts of Pandora was because I spent little time there before flying away to different planets! I got such exhilarating vibes once I returned. I loooooooovee the Mad Max influence in Borderlands but I also love how they make it their own too! The vast empty dystopian landscapes was such a treat.

    I actually walked everywhere because I wanted to take it all in bit by bit. However, I do wish day time lasted longer because while the dark blue atmosphere of night time, definitely reminiscent of Fury Road is ominous and thrilling, the scorching hot sun of the day time accompanied by the bright and perilous deserts just clicks with me.

    I love Mad Max, I love the films and I loved the game that came out a few years ago but I also love the influence in plays in Borderlands 3.

    submitted by /u/BaroqueObama1776
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    C3KTB-3SFSS-R3KSW-HJCB3-FH6CB

    Expires 02 Dec 10am CDT

    submitted by /u/kkallum
    [link] [comments]

    Warning: Not everyone heals you.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Specially Maya. She let me die. ANGER!!!

    submitted by /u/edgarlunar
    [link] [comments]

    Annointed Tediore problem

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Can we please get fix on annointed tediore guns not showing the throw effects? It is pretty annoying having to pick them up to find out.

    submitted by /u/shaltir
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X shuts down when trying to join a friend

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    Xbox One X "the greatest console on the market" can't seem to handle the action of me trying to join my friend on Borderlands 3. Either it's the console, or the game. Since on every other game I play, this process is simple with no issues. Except here.

    Apparently, this glitch has been a problem for the past two months, and 2k claims they just recently fixed. I attempted twice to join my friend on Borderlands 3, and both times, my console shut down.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/NotHalfLife3
    [link] [comments]

    Damage going straight to my hp

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:02 PM PST

    So recently, I've been noticing that sometimes damage dealt from enemies is going straight through my shield and to my hp. Is this supposed to happen or is it a bug? It's been really frustrating to see my hp go down but not my shields

    Edit: I play on PS4

    submitted by /u/Th3_0n3_Z3r0
    [link] [comments]

    I have a bug where I have no guns. It shows them equipped but i can’t use them or see them in my hands, I can’t shoot and only melee and

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Quick google search and i can't find this bug listed anywhere. Any ideas how to fix?

    submitted by /u/moby323
    [link] [comments]

    My vault just got reset...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    I just downloaded the new update for BL3 that was meant to extend the vault space and my vault reverted back to what it was about a month ago. I lost roughly 20-25 level 50 legendary items that I was collecting. I've been a huge fan of the series for years and I have 100+ hours into the game and I thought this update was going to be what made me come back to playing it more often, but I'm pretty disappointed :( did this happen to anybody else?

    submitted by /u/somantic42
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the new vault hunters has grown on you the most?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    I always play Siren, but Amara didnt seem to have much or a personality to me at first. Generic tough girl, cool, but nothing stood out to me. The early game playstyle wasnt doing it for me either.

    After taking a break I came back to her with a new build and class mod. Woohoo I actually love her. She feels like Wonder Woman with a little bit of the Borderlands spunk.

    Zane as well, the accent grew and I realized how good some of his dialogues are, and the magazine sizes you can get with class mods. Hubba hubba.

    submitted by /u/xRedxDragonx
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to get world drops heads and skins?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    I don't know where to go?

    submitted by /u/BubbaGhumm
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to farm "Spiritual Driver"

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:01 PM PST

    Where the best place to farm for this weapon, trying to get for my amara bulid.

    submitted by /u/mastergaming234
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 low drop rates?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing low legendary drop rates? I am on mayhem 4 with the luck artifact And gigamind and other bosses seem to almost never drop anything I have seen a few others complain about this as well But others dont seem to have that issues

    What is your experience with loot drops in mayhem 4 ?

    submitted by /u/Dank_JoJokes
    [link] [comments]

    Sell anything not starred option

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Who goes into their inventory prior to selling and marks their trash pickups as junk anyway? Whenever I pick up a good looking legendary or purple I star it while checking it's parts, and that's really it. Instead of sell junk can we just sell non-favorites? It would be actually useful. Just my perspective.

    Please change for QoL

    submitted by /u/willb2989
    [link] [comments]

    Kill o wisp drop location?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Wiki doesn't have a dedicated drop yet, anyone here know?

    submitted by /u/Marsh1309
    [link] [comments]

    Raid boss question (BL2)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm going for the platinum in BL2 and was wondering if it would be a lot easier getting to level 80 then coming back to normal mode to do the raid bosses solo?

    Basically what I'm asking is, is that a viable method? To go come back to normal mode at a very high level that is

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/xBoothy
    [link] [comments]

    Black friday deals are pretty good

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    i just went and got all the games for a total of $52.07 i went to GameStop and a Redbox to get them

    submitted by /u/AceIfBattles1204
    [link] [comments]

    Veronica DLC idea (if BL3 is the last Borderlands game we'll ever get.)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    It all starts with Veronica brutally rejecting Claptrap. Soon, she begins to constantly berate him in his attempts to win her back. When Claptrap shows up with something truly impressive, it seems Veronica might have a change of heart.

    Until she steals Claptrap's gift and laughs in his face.

    After this, Claptrap begins to feel absolutely depressed. He even nearly kills himself, and could've succeeded if it wasn't for the Vault Hunters.

    All of a sudden, Veronica goes missing. Claptrap, still hoping she was okay, even if she despised him, manages to pinpoint her location, in another planet (Most likely Eden-6.). Claptrap thinks she was being attacked, since there were ECHO recordings of her screaming in terror.

    The Vault Hunters help him find her. Veronica's just in an abandoned lab, surrounded by corpses of months old fauna, and looks very different from her original form. The party gets ambushed by jabbers, kill them all and protect Veronica. She said she screamed in the ECHO recordings because she got jumpscared by insects and other tiny, spooky bugs.

    It was revealed she decided to enhance herself into a new look. The reason why is unknown. For now.

    When she learns (And already knows) that stupid trashcan is still concerned about her, she pretends he never existed during the time the Vault Hunters are with her, constantly talking shit about him, even though he still cares even she wrecked his emotions.

    I want some opinions about this idea, I think it needs some work.

    submitted by /u/Pockybird
    [link] [comments]

    Grizzled bear and Explosive Punctuation while IB is active

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Have not tested because I am not able to currently but does anyone know that if you don't take auto bear, does the CD start when you get into the bear? Or does it not until you get out? Because right now grizzled bear ability just does not seem worth it, especially if I can't reduce the CD while getting kills in IB.

    submitted by /u/Stoopernatural
    [link] [comments]

    Is the multiplayer lag any better in 3?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:12 AM PST

    So in 1 and 2 it does this terrible p2p networking. It's okay but it makes shooty gameplay kind of terrible for guests.

    As an example say you see a random idle bandit sitting out somewhere and want to headshot it with a sniper rifle. The host always has a clean guaranteed kill, but if you're not the person hosting, you shoot, and they have enough time to react and avoid the same shot due to lag. It's even worse trying to use torgue weapons.

    Is it the same in 3 or is it even worse? They didn't learn to fix it going from 1 to 2 and even presequel, so I've been doubtful of 3.

    submitted by /u/AcherusArchmage
    [link] [comments]

    Zane is NOT Bad

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Is he as good as the others? I dont think so but quite frankly i cant be bothered to play anyone else so im taking everyones word for it. What i do know however is that zane works just fine if you play him right. I have only played zane and i do play solo on mayhem 3 with little to no issue. Yes he's technically the weakest but that doesn't necessarily make him weak. There are plenty of people who main zane so if you cant do it then thats on YOU. Thanks for coming to my gosh darn ted talk folks.

    submitted by /u/DaEpicNess666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment