• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Borderlands I am a bit sad.

    Borderlands I am a bit sad.


    I am a bit sad.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    After playing Maya since October, i played a bit of bl3 today. Her death really hit me hard.

    submitted by /u/MasterpieceBudget678
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the Borderlands

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PST

    So it came back, it's $9 here.

    Just wondering if I buy it, do I have to buy the other episodes?

    submitted by /u/Kziriko
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a bad big brother?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:21 PM PST

    I am playing through Borderlands 1,2, and Pre-sequel with my 9 year old sister, is that bad?

    Also she thinks I'm a hero cause I got her a full set of legendaries for her Maya

    submitted by /u/snakyboy99
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Pearlescents in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PST

    Like I've played 140ish hours in Borderlands and found about a dozen Pearlescents through it all, but in the Enhanced Edition I have broken 100 hours without having found a single Pearlescent (and yes I have been farming in the General Knoxx DLC), are they still in the game and I'm just getting unlucky or am I wasting time cause they've been removed?

    submitted by /u/firehawkcultist
    [link] [comments]

    what's your favorite sidequest reward?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PST

    playing through bl2, I remembered how much I love the roksalt, it's always been a reliable, satisfying weapon to use, to the point where I always look forward to the sidequest in anticipation, so I figured i'd ask you all what your favorite reward is

    also no clue what to flair this as

    submitted by /u/LuquidThunderPlus
    [link] [comments]

    So what's the opinion on Janey and Pickle?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 03:08 PM PST

    I've been replaying all the games in my free time and when I got to TPS I found myself enjoying it a ton (I always have). That said I wasn't exploring community opinions until BL3. I've read people find TPS characters super annoying on this sub. Everyone has their opinions sure, but I liked Janey and Pickle, as opposed to characters I found to be pretty poor like Nurse Nina, Merriff, The Bosun, etc. So I ask: what are your opinions on Janey and Pickle? I know we've seen Janey in Tales, so would you like to see a return of these characters in inevitable future installments?

    submitted by /u/GammaAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Enhanced Oasis Install Instructions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Just a preface, this is a repost from the Gearbox forums from "Dopefiend". I'm posting it here to spread it for an upcoming mod, and to fix an incorrect path location in the 4th instruction. Original post

    Overview

    This tutorial will explain how to access the Oasis on the Enhanced remaster version of Borderlands on the PC. This tutorial involves overwriting content from the original game, but does not affect anything as far as game play.

    Resources / Requirements

    ZBL patch 200

    Oasis Map Hub 172

    Underdome Oasis R1 165

    A Clean install of the original Borderlands. Not the enhanced version.

    Instructions

    1. Download above resources.

    1. Extract the ZBL_Patch.zip to your Enhanced Borderlands directory.

    It should promt you to merge and overwrite files, select yes to all.

    If you didn't merge folders you extracted it to the wrong spot. Go back and try again.

    1. Located in the folder you just extracted to:

    If you are running Windows 7 run the file win7_fix.bat

    If you are using Windows XP or Vista (really…?) run the fix.bat

    1. Extract the folders from Oasis.zip into the following directory.

    …\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\

    1. Navigate to the following directory in your clean install of the non-enhanced version of Borderlands.

    *…\Borderlands\WillowGame\CookedPC\

    1. Copy the "Packages" folder and paste it into your Enhanced version of Borderlands in the following directory. Decline the option to overwrite any files.

    *…\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\WillowGame\CookedPC\

    1. Navigate to the following directory in your Enhanced version of Borderlands.

    *…\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\WillowGame\CookedPC\DLC2\Maps\

    1. Create a backup of the following file. Rename it to what ever you please.

    dlc2_lobby_p.umap

    1. Navigate to the root direcory in your Enhanced version of Borderlands.

    *…\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\

    1. Open the zip file Underdome Oasis R1.rar and merge the WillowGame folder with the one found in the above directory. Nothing should prompt you to overwrite any files.

    You should now be able to launch your game and travel to the Underdome lobby to be greeted to a new method of accessing the Oasis.

    Big shout out to Dopefiend, where ever they may be.

    submitted by /u/SomeRedYeti
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my challenge to you

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Name me a bigger hypocrite/group of hypocrites in Borderlands than the "Liberation Army" in Presequel. Go on. I can wait.

    submitted by /u/Murusama
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all my Badass levels and stashed items to a bug... (BL2)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I was trying to complete the Bunker boss fight and just as it dies and plays it's death animation the game freezes and kicks me back to my xbox home screen. I tried to restart the game but it says its taking too long, so I ended up resetting my xbox.

    It finally loads and I find out that all my 14504 badass lvls have vanished and the buffs they gave. It stills says i've compelted the challenges but no lvls or buffs to be seen, just 33 levels and a message explaining what to do. I searched up that this is a bug and that it can happen to stashes as well so i travel back to see my safe and clap-trap stash empty.

    So in 15 mintues I have lost all my badass lvls and their buffs and now have lost all the legendary and high lvl loot i had stored. I've put so much effort it to this game and I can't be asked anymore, i just wanted to get the final few achivements and beat some raid bosses but now i've lost the passion to put more energy it this game.

    Maybe i'll return later on but for now i'm done with Bl2, gonna try out the pre-sequel.

    submitted by /u/TWG200403
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the red chest in The Droughts if you don't get the human spine?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 04:02 PM PST

    I just finished every other map 100+% and The Droughts was the last one. I was tired and wanted to finish the last map so I didn't get the human spine and can't get to that last chest. I'm on TVHM and can't bring myself to reset it.

    Am I boned or have they did a patch to let people inside it? I tihnk it;s kinda lame they can lock you out of 100% by skipping one of the first side mission objective they give you.

    submitted by /u/AgentDieselMusk
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Can't start the Circle of Duty missions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Arrived normally to the area, I keep getting the "all players must be present" message (am playing solo) and I can't speak with Zach at all (pressing talk just makes him do animation of him looking at me. Do I have to bring real person to help or this is glitched?

    submitted by /u/Varhur
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap going back and forth

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PST

    I was starting a new character and on 'Best Minion Ever' I did the hoist Claptrap part and he's just going back and forth constantly. Does this happen often?

    submitted by /u/YeetingTurkey
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Best Character?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PST

    I just got the game with my friends and wanted to ask what is the best character to play in coop?

    submitted by /u/BastiGHG
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Amara's Phasecast

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:42 AM PST

    I've been away from the game since a month or so after launch, and decided to come back and do the DLCs since I had not played them yet.

    One thing that jumps out at me that I do not remember at all, is that when I throw out my phasecast, it sort of "explodes" in my face when I throw it.

    It still continues to fly out, and it works fine and everything. I just do not recall the giant explosion of sparks right in my face when I do it. Has this always been there and I just don't remember? Is it a skill that I have that I'm unaware of? Or is it new for some reason?

    It's just so weird because it's like I threw it into a wall and it blew up in my face, and yet there is nothing there to stop it.

    submitted by /u/UnHoly_One
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer my character from pc to Xbox one

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Is there a way to do this my bl2 on pc is on the epic games store

    submitted by /u/bigsmoke256
    [link] [comments]

    MENUS!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Maybe it's just me, but after playing Borderlands 1 (it took me awhile to get into the game - where I no longer wanted to just stop playing), I am not super impressed with Borderlands 2 so far. One of my biggest gripes is the menu style. BL2's "angled" menus are really annoying to me. I liked the way BL1 menus made it easier to compare items (easier to read).

    submitted by /u/KO3MOHOT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment