• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Borderlands What if you could spend eridium to reroll anointments?

    Borderlands What if you could spend eridium to reroll anointments?


    What if you could spend eridium to reroll anointments?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Good idea or bad idea?

    submitted by /u/monstercereals
    [link] [comments]

    3 golden keys 28/01/2020

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    3 golden keys

    5jwbt-ft9zz-fbc95-935jt-rtfrr

    https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    submitted by /u/Sie513
    [link] [comments]

    What are some underrated pieces of gear in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Its sad to see that the Bekah is being overshadowed over the Lucians Call. Not gonna lie, The Lucians Call is a good gun, but the Bekah is a nice alternative to it and the Rowans Call.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing dead Zane build for takedown

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    So I have been playing Zane and beating the takedown on m2 with the seeing dead mod. I'm using a shock and corrosive cuts man, maggie, and brainstormer with a banjo. I feel like the dmg is fine but when fighting wotan or even the valkeries my action skill goes down and leaves me exposed. I am running Barrier and stnl. With red points down to Donnie brook, blue down to good misfortune and playing dirty maxed, and the rest in green with shield recharge, brain freeze and the dmg near barrier. But I keep hearing people say they can keep skills up indifeintely but I can only sustain it with the brain stormer when there are a few mobs there but it frequently runs out of steam on solo bosses. So what are guys doing?

    EDIT What do your skill trees look like?

    submitted by /u/Grizzb
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in black screen after starting Handsome Jackpot?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    please help i just bought the DLC started it then i skipped the cutscene and now i am stuck in a black screen except the cursor for the game is there wtf?

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    I present to you Young Jack, and Old Jack. Discuss.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Sense gamma burst flak got buffed like crazy does it beat rakk attack flak?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Does anybody know if its better then rakk attack flak? Considering all the gear parts is gamma burst annoitned vs everythinf thats rakk attack annoitned

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From The Borderlands OG Plot Junk

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I've been using the Telltale explorer to do a bit of mining through TFTBL Files, and I found a bunch of proto-story shit. I mostly did it for Vaughn interactions bc I miss how Vaughn was in TFTBL, lol. Here's the IMGUR link

    submitted by /u/medicbeer
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection PS4

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I can't play the DLC for the Handsome Collection on ps4 because it isn't showing up on the Fast Travel system. The Hamerlock Hunt, Campaign of Carnage and Pirates Booty DLCs are appearing but not the rest.

    Is there a reason for this or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/_Kekoby_
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like a no brainer

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Why can i not use my attack command for my pet on an Ally in fight for your life to signal my pet to revive them? This should of been included in the Lick the wounds skill.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY (Non Enhanced) Multiplayer

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Hi so my friend has a shitbox of a PC and can't run the enhanced edition well does the non enhanced edition still have multiplayer if so how do I turn it on.

    Thanks, EdgyAsy

    submitted by /u/EdgyAsy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to beat katagawa ball

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Im having a lot of trouble beating him I'm playing as the siren and it seems like I can't even get past his shield, it's really annoying.

    submitted by /u/Chompy0g
    [link] [comments]

    Ion cannon fixed?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Starting playing with my moze this morning and noticed that the ion cannon was using 1 ammo instead of six but still had the extended reload.

    submitted by /u/cheese-mistro
    [link] [comments]

    this is normal?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I was farming until I found a Bulldog, I just took it and left it to see the status afterwards. But later on when I went to check the gun I realized that it only had the red text on the box where the additional statuses are. That was the first time that this happened to me, so I would like to know if this is normal or if my game bugged

    submitted by /u/Ellen_Reed
    [link] [comments]

    just got the super ten gallon

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    i think the red text is a toy story reference, and then gun flies around you when you reload it. i thin throwing the gun gives it more ammo.

    submitted by /u/MemePolice37
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Grenade Crash

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    I'm on X1X and I've recently switched my Fl4k build to a gamma burst MIRV grenade build. Without getting too far into it, my game has ran for the most part fine for 2 months. After I changed builds when I spam grenades there's roughly a 50% chance my game will crash and give me the "overheat" Xbox warning even though it's not a heat issue (I've moved it, it's clean, it happens even with the Xbox just turning being turned on, etc)

    Something I have noticed is when I spam grenades, if my Xbox doesn't crash the fans ramp up to full speed for a few seconds before going back to silent. It all seems very odd and I was wondering if anyone else has problems with grenades.

    submitted by /u/Militesi
    [link] [comments]

    Best Grenade mod?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Im getting back into the game after about 2 months of not really playing and am getting new gear for my Moze. Currently using a Hex, but are there better options since the nerfs?

    submitted by /u/SwedishPolka
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Meta?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    i haven't played BL3 since the Mailwan Takedown update and was wondering what guns are good and what guns are bad?

    and yes i have the DLC

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    It's raining Legendaries!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I recently came back to the game to complete it and run through Miss Moxxi's Heist of Handsome's Jackpot DLC. I know that through January 30th there are increased rates for Legendaries and better gear in general but I was not prepared for the quality of loot I am getting. Sadly, I just hit Level 50 with my Moze Gunner so a lot of the loot is level 46 - 49.

    • I had a Black Hole shield and Laser Sploder (fire) drop from a garbage can
    • A Bitch SMG dropped from a baddass loader
    • Multiple Monster class mods have dropped from regular enemies
    • I had SIX LEGENDARIES drop from the Claptrap boss in Moxxi's Heist of Handsome's Jackpot - Killo-the-Whip, Trevonator, Standardized Carrier, The Flood, Lucky Seven, and Shocking AAA.

    I have about half a dozen more that I can't remember the names of that have dropped from unusual places like dumpsters, toilets, and normal boxes. This list doesn't even include all the great purple weapons I have received.

    submitted by /u/jjones8170
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Multiplayer Fast Travel issues

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    My friend and I constantly keep hitting this issue where only one of us is able to fast travel at a time, and it changes randomly. We play on XB and I was curious if anyone has dealt with the same issue and/or has any way they may have fixed it. It's super annoying when we spawn in and want to kill a boss and one cant fast travel while the other can.

    submitted by /u/Thine_Sloth
    [link] [comments]

    Wotan and the woahs it causes me...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:20 AM PST

    So over the weekend I thought since Maliwan is now soloable easier I would dust off my level 50 Amara. So I did, and slowly made it to Wotan with, what I now realize are horrible weapons. Only to get easily decimated by Wo. So I looked it up and every one was like get the cutters from Borman. So I proceed to farm him, got a carrier as my first legenday drop from him and I was like this seems ok. Hell it is better than ok because on the way to Wotan that Carrier chews em up.

    But I digress, I finally after killing him several times get both a Corrosive and Electric Cutter, plus a couple of his stabber pistols and a fire cutter which eats him up, even in mayhem 3.

    So I make it back to Wotan pretty easy never even getting into fight for life. On all of the videos I have watched people run up with eletric cutter fire it, his shield goes down and they swap to corrosive and it looks pretty easy. Except his shield does not do when I do this. I am hitting his legs at the hole. So I figured I would jump up and shoot him from the top. But I have to get down for rockets to like me see, 3 Valks a couple of heavys and a few other dudes. And I like wth, people say leave the adds alone but my goodness, this is a lot of adds.

    And I die getting Wotan to about 75% health maybe. What the hell am I doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/jsteph67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment