• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Borderlands I’ve completed the takedown on M4 50-100 times and the Valkyries have never once dropped any of the takedown/M4 loot

    Borderlands I’ve completed the takedown on M4 50-100 times and the Valkyries have never once dropped any of the takedown/M4 loot


    I’ve completed the takedown on M4 50-100 times and the Valkyries have never once dropped any of the takedown/M4 loot

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Seriously what's up with those guys? Also Wotan seems to be dropping much less loot since they scaled it down but maybe it's just my shitty RNG

    submitted by /u/SenSei_Buzzkill
    [link] [comments]

    What do you believe are some of the most overrated guns in Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Personally, I believe the Lucians, Rowans, Kings, and Queens call weapons are very overrated. They're proficient guns to use, not going to lie, but they're better than the Bekah or the Dictator, I personally disagree.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    We didn’t need the Crimson Raiders in BL3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    In Borderlands 2 there was a personal reason for all the characters to join the Crimson Raiders (to get back at Handsome Jack for trying to kill us) and we begin to build a loyalty for the Crimson Raiders.

    In Borderlands 3, on the other hand, we're seen killing bandits in the intro (which is pretty par for the course on Pandora) and then get on a bus, only to immediately get bossed around by Lilith because they personally need Vault Hunters to duke it out with the Calypso Twins. And we (as characters) have no reason to care. The Crimson Raiders offer us a vault key (which would have been stolen by the Calypso Twins anyway) and a Rocket (which seem to be almost commonplace anyway, or at least build-able)

    Aside from those 2 things, we do everything else. We're never offered any real guidance aside from "there's a vault on this planet" (which we learn the specifics by non-Crimson Raiders anyway).

    Aside from doing all the dirty work, we become the Crimson Raider's personal pit dogs that are sent out to deal with the Calypso Twins (who likely wouldn't even be our problem if we weren't part of the Crimson Raiders)

    submitted by /u/WrongTime01
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for bl4 (or dlc for bl3)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I know it's really early for ideas for the next borderlands but I had what I think is a good idea.

    MAIN PLOT: So how Helios fell in tales of the borderlands and it's on Pandora now,how about Hyperion is trying to make a new Helios.(I had the idea of them making pieces of it then teliporting the pieces one by one into space,but it can be done any way.)Dahl,vladoff,and atlas are helping the crimson raiders stop hyperion.maliwan is helping Hyperion so that they'll be able to get funding from Hyperion to rebuild maliwan from the atlas-maliwan war.

    Characters: Routy:the "operator" he has throwing knives that once planted you can snap your fingers and they'll explode!he can also use the knives to hack a robot to be on his side (through a skill tree)and other things to from upgrades in your skill tree.

    Visra:the "siren" who can become a eridian for a sort amount of time and through skill tree upgrades she'll be able to become better and better eridians.(maybey even a vault monster like thing)

    tourge Jr.: He would have multiple action skills to choose from:bomb mech,a mech he'd go in that's all about explosives with RPGs,rocket launchers,and grenade launchers.a guided missile.or my favorite GUN SPLOSION it's a mode kind of like gunzerker but no duel weild (but you can get that from maxing a skill tree) instead it makes all guns do explosive damage.if the gun already does explosive damage it'll have double the explosive damage and increased fir rate.

    I have a lot more ideas for it so I'll tell those and go into more detail in another post if people like this.if people don't like this I won't make another

    (p.s. if you don't like this or if you think something I stayed was "stupid" don't comment it and go tell someone who cares.)

    submitted by /u/moonstrocety
    [link] [comments]

    Plat with me

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    My steam name is Mattistripping. I just started another char. Not many people play anymore. I'm on often. Hopefully ill see another human soon.

    submitted by /u/SpiritualWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Lorelei or W.E. her name is Bug

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    She KEEPS saying "Ring the bell" it's annoying! The audios glitched. Please fix this! Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/Shezan_J
    [link] [comments]

    Hello. Does anyone here fancy helping me take on Slaughterhouse 3000, pls? I’ve one more round to go, but I’m continually being brutalised in the latter stages. I’d be v grateful if a couple of you could lend a hand. Thanks [PS4]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Pls help .

    submitted by /u/Jenny_MB
    [link] [comments]

    Cistern of slaughter loot bug?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    My brother and I were playing the cistern of slaughter (normal mode, M1). Since the rakks are the absolute worst, we died a lot, but on each attempt (at the last round) we looted at least 3-4 legendaries. Often copies or variations of the same gun.

    Anyone else experience this? Like... this can't be normal?

    submitted by /u/maggeninc
    [link] [comments]

    Best Legendary FL4K class mod Farm

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:45 AM PST

    I have been trying for months so far to try and get the legendary bounty hunter class mod for fl4k that increases Jacobs critical damage and weapon critical damage and I am having no luck. I am finding the class mod sometimes but not the one I need. Anyone know of amazing places to farm said legendary class mods?

    submitted by /u/OINovaStarIO
    [link] [comments]

    legendary guns

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Whats with all the legendary gun drops doing crap damage? Also why am i getting so many all of a sudden?

    submitted by /u/Brute_Zombie
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox read only

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Hi I'm a Xbox player trying to farm a fibber but I don't now of a way to farm quest rewards (try getting the gun with like a certain grip or prefix)could someone help

    submitted by /u/peepeeburger6969
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer save files in BL3?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I recently beat a cracked pirated copy of BL3. Not because of Epic Store, I just wanted to try before buying. Hated the story and almost all of the writing, but by far was the best in the series mechanically.

    Now that I'd like to support the devs and play online, how can I keep my save files?

    submitted by /u/YourBoySugoi
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have Steam Date yet?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Anyone have a solid date yet for BL3 on Steam?

    submitted by /u/kloutier
    [link] [comments]

    Zane sentinel Cryo anoints back to 50%?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Anyone else seeing 50% where 100% used to be?

    submitted by /u/tommyv1980
    [link] [comments]

    Zane: Why spec for Really Expensive Jacket AND Futility Belt with Seeing Dead?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    If your kill skills are active all the time with the seeing dead class mod, Futility Belt's kill skill turns all elemental damage into non-elemental damage. Meaning you don't take elemental damage which makes Really Expensive Jacket a waste as it reduces elemental damage duration. Why would you spec for Really Expensive Jacket? What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Boomkk47
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I am a bloody beginner borderlands player and have some questions. Any help would be appreciated;

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:37 AM PST

    So i just finished the TVHM and therefore am on level 50 with my Zane. I am very unsure about how I can proceed further from this because the levels are capped right?

    I put on the mayheem mode now, but is my only possibility to do side quests now?

    Also I feel like I am way too weak, my defense is okayish but i almost have to use up a whole ammo to kill my opponents.

    If you have any recommendation on what I should do now would be great. Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/HugoStiglitz11
    [link] [comments]

    Question about DLC items - how many times can you redeem them?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    I was wondering if they can be redeemed multiple times on different playthroughs or is it a one time thing for weapons I got with the DLC?

    submitted by /u/terrorsaurs
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I be farming for drops as Zane?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Im completely in the dark to what's useless or useful, or where to get them. Lol

    Also, because I can't seem to find an answer, did they fix the guardian rank perks? It seems like it, but I wanted clarification.

    Thank you guys, and I'm sorry if I just sound dumb.

    submitted by /u/MostlyChess
    [link] [comments]

    Zane endgame farming

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Hello,

    I recently finished the main game and the DLC and now I want to start some farming for Zane, but I'm a bit lost on what bosses/mobs I should focus on for certain weapons/gear for Zane.

    What builds are now endgame worthy to aim for? Little note: I also want to Platinum this game and I still have to finish the Slaughter zones, so a build helping in those challenges would be awesome.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Cerbeius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment