• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Borderlands Is BL2 worth it to buy if I have BL3?

    Borderlands Is BL2 worth it to buy if I have BL3?


    Is BL2 worth it to buy if I have BL3?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I already got Borderlands 3 and I was wondering if it would be worth it to get Borderlands 2 to play with my friends.

    submitted by /u/DampSquarepant
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Tink Gauntlet

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I've been going to The Anvil on Eden 6 for loot tinks. From the start I make my way to the Warden. I find at least one loot tink spawns in every battle area, sometimes two or three. The Warden has a red chest in his office as a bonus. Seems like a great farm for the event.

    submitted by /u/kickstartmenoa
    [link] [comments]

    So is GB scared to buff/or make new grenades for the dlc?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    If im not mistaken the latest gernade we got was from the jackpot dlc and it was a gimmick gernade nothing special. AND if im not mistaken the only thing they done to the gernades was nerf them by 80%.. Looking at the hex gernade.

    I honestly dont understand why they havent buffed them? Its so upsetting that gernades are only used for the annoitment on them.

    submitted by /u/dilly6977
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige Reload glitch needs to be fixed immediately

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    After these new updates for borderlands 2, Gaige has received a new glitch that screws her over quite a bit. After this update Gaige got this fantastic glitch that makes it so her automatic reload is counted as a manual reload after shooting all the ammo in your gun and you either use deathtrap or throw a grenade, the game counts as a manual reload. I know for a fact that it wasn't like this before but for some reason it changed? It really sucks because I don't realize discord is active because I'm an idiot and then I lose anarchy for no reason. And if I didn't have discord I'd lose all of it simply because I needed to throw a grenade or use deathtrap.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Foxx
    [link] [comments]

    Iron Bear Moze builds feel pretty good now

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    With the last few hotfixes IB is in a much better place. With the bump to cooldown and her coldown reduction skill you can get full use out of IB and have it back quickly to use again in combat. I'm getting actual use from IBE/ASE anointments instead of hopping in and bakc out just to trigger them. I think IB is a great skill now!

    Moze could still use some work when outside of IB, namely sustain and damage, but the changes so far have been very good

    submitted by /u/Lopsidedbuilder69
    [link] [comments]

    Help With In-Game Memorial Wall

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I wanted to turn my in-game equipment wall on Sanctuary 3 into a memorial, but I've been having some issues filling in the last few slots. If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Currently, the wall is T.K's Shockwave (shotgun), for T.K, The Hunt(er) (sniper rifle), for Bloodwing, Loop of 4N631 (shield), for Angel, Cloud Kill (SMG), for Maya, Eridian Fabricator (heavy), for Typhon, and Amazing Grace (pistol) and Exterminator (grenade mod) for Grace.

    Currently, my artifact slot is taken up by Moxxi's Endowment to symbolise Scooter, and I can't really think of a good assault rifle to put on the wall. Additionally, since Grace currently has two slots on the wall, a pistol or grenade mod suggestion would be nice as well.

    Edit: I have since added Scorpio XL for Roland (thank you DemonicMRX11) and the COV Wrench wall decoration for Scooter (thanks Daemmerung). But still, if anyone has any suggestions, please don't hesitate to share them!

    submitted by /u/Padrin95
    [link] [comments]

    An in-progress list of all Love, Guns & Tentacles red chests (for my fellow Skullmasher hunters)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Is there a list of the LG&T red chest locations? I know

    • One in Heart's Desire (which I'm fairly sure is also the name of a place near me), one at the end of the mansion and one after the boss. Got confused, there is in fact just the boss one and two regular ones in the Mansion.
    • One at the end of Dustbound Archives in the manor or whatever it's called.
    • One in Cursehaven where the legendary Kritch spawns. Said Kritch also drops the Clairvoyance, a legendary Jakobs AR with properties similar to the Duc. Another in the Withernot Cemetery secret catacombs (only available after completing that section of Burton's questline).
    • Not sure if any of the ones Eista unlocks count as red chests, but I suspect the middle one does. Middle one only available during quest chain.

    Edit: adding as I find them.

    • One in the end of the tunnel in Negul Neshai where the transformed captain hangs out with "Shot-Goths". Second one near the one-way fast travel following the Empowered Grawn fight on the crashed Dahl ship, very easy to miss.
    • One in the distillery mixing factory in the Cankerwood, have to activate a generator and shoot a pipe nearby to open the door to it.
    • Another in the Cankerwood after the Wendigo, which I hope someone appreciates because I cannot overstate the degree to which that thing hates me.
    submitted by /u/FrozenSeas
    [link] [comments]

    Running the borderlands day 9

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    32 hours and 25 minutes in and I'm almost done, my roland is lvl 45 and I'm finishing up the side missions for Claptraps's DLC I'm also on the last main mission for it, thanks to u/YaBoyGaara for reminding me of a method to glitch crawmerax I will test my luck at killing him, I will be done with the game by the end of today and will post one last update before taking a small break between BL 1 and 2.

    submitted by /u/longerboardjr
    [link] [comments]

    Am I missing something with the customization on board Sanctuary?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I think it's awesome they finally gave us a little place to customize but... is it literally just one room with three mounting points for decorations and a display case for one of each type of equipment slot? Seems like there's a lot of room for improvement. Maybe I was spoiled by Warframe (also don't have a lot of time in that game but you can customize the interior of your ship, change light colors, add decorations, etc.). Seems like they could have implemented a similar system here.

    submitted by /u/Skatingraccoon
    [link] [comments]

    I need help activating TVHM and mayhem for BL3

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I have completed the game like 4-5 times on different characters trying to get this to work. I even beat it twice on the same one! I get the message that i unlocked it on the first character i beat it on but it wont be on any other ones and it wont seem to be on. Mayhem is also as bugged as this.

    Im on PC if that changes anything

    submitted by /u/Dorky147
    [link] [comments]

    100% ASE vs Con Hits?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    So which is honestly better? Obviously you can stack Consecutive Hits to 200% instead of the ASE 100% so realistically if you never miss Consecutive is better. But. How does Consecutive Hits interact with multi-pellet/projectile weapons and ricochets? So for something like the Garcia or Stagecoach does it stack based on how many pellets connect and potentially reset if pellets from the shot itself miss or? Like if 16 pellets hit does it stack by 16% per trigger pull or 1% per trigger pull? If when shots ricochet, Do the ricochet shots stack the Consecutive too if they connect or is it not really worth if shots/pellets miss or ricochet and miss and potentially reset the stacks?

    Sorry if this is difficult to understand, Asking in the way I know best 😅😅

    submitted by /u/OhGriggsy
    [link] [comments]

    DLC

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    What's up vault hunters. I was just wondering, is the DLC worth getting for this game?

    submitted by /u/josephalan91
    [link] [comments]

    Why are COV weapons unloved?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    It feels like they didnt care about them when they made them a manufacturer they didn't add a single legendary heavy weapon,only 3 cov legendary assault rifles (two of them are basically the same),and only three types of weapons ( assault rifle,pistol,heavy weapon) they need more love please they're so overshadowed by other manufacturers hopefully next dlc they add more COV legends and/or just add more types like SMG or Sniper

    submitted by /u/CrimsonRaiderBoi
    [link] [comments]

    The Handsome Collection is 90 percent off for Mac/PC at nuuvem (5.99 USD)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Fill out your DLC collection!

    https://www.nuuvem.com/item/borderlands-the-handsome-collection-mac

    Available to everyone except South America and Europe. Soz!

    submitted by /u/Original_Natural
    [link] [comments]

    Frozen in place after joining game [BL3]

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    So not always, but often if I join a game through matchmaking my character loads into whatever map but is then stuck in place. I can pull up menus, just not move my feet or aim. Does anyone know how to fix this or do I just have to leave and rejoin/reque?

    Apologies if this has been answered, I did try searching the subreddit with no luck.

    submitted by /u/WeezingTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Most Powerful Gunner Build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I just recently reached 57lvl and I've been looking at builds but I can't really find any powerful ones that aren't glass cannons, any recommendations.

    submitted by /u/Yote-thy-fote
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged acheivment

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Fix the a hunter through and through achievment on the xbox 1 dlc 2 we should be able to access these missions without the help of a friend

    submitted by /u/cash2366
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - April 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Echocast loot bugged?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I was watching Joltzdude139 earlier and I snagged an Otto Idol from one of the drops, but when I checked my mail all I had was an Atlas AX-88. Did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/JCthulhuM
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 DLC 2 Deathtrap Trophy

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Just finished the DLC with all sides and realised the tropht is hard to do later on. I can see Deathtrap if I go back to the Negul Nashai final boss. Question is if I let him kill a few ennemies than I die and rejump to the boss do these different times count? I don't want to beat the boss and have to rerun all over Negul each time for a few kills. If not, is anyone still not done with the missions where he helps us? If yes can I join to get the trophy?

    submitted by /u/boudybteich
    [link] [comments]

    Immense lag for non-host player after patch

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Me and my partner have been able to play with no issues since the steam release hit. As of today's patch, that is no longer the case.

    Who ever is the non-host, experiences unbearable amounts of rubber-banding, both on their characters, and on enemies. I've only been able to find one other similar case in the last 24hrs and said he fixed it with "router activation upnp" but I have no idea what that means.

    Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TalenTaylor
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] THVM: Using Gibbed to reset completed side missions to "Not Accepted" at level 50

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Hi folks, my friend and I came back to BL2 after a long hiatus. We're at level 45 in TVHM and have completed/accepted a number of side missions along the way that we'd like to reset so the rewards would scale to level 50 after we complete TVHM.

    So what I've done is using Gibbed to edit my save file: Raw > Mission Playthroughs > second MissionPlayThroughData on the list > Mission Data > change Status to NotStarted.

    I noticed now if I chat with the quest giver NPC, the level is still the same as when we originally accepted the quest.

    So when we defeat the Warrior, will all these side missions reset to Level 50 including their rewards?

    submitted by /u/Luxiole
    [link] [comments]

    The state of legendaries in BL3

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Is anyone else kinda upset with the state of legendary gear in BL3? I'm not talking about the quality or effects of the gear, but the drop rate. I feel like legendary gear drops as world drops far too often. They don't feel special anymore (even more now with the loot event currently going on). I have my basing in BL2, where grinding for legendaries from specific enemies was a huge and loved part of my experience every time I played. I post this because I was playing BL3 today, killed 3 loot midgets in a room (because of the event I know), and then proceeded to give all the legendaries littering the floor a once over, before leaving them all behind because it was either a dupe of what I already had or didn't interest me at the time. I'm not saying I want horrifically low drop chances, I would just rather it be lower, so legendaries can feel a little more legendary.

    submitted by /u/HollowDotEXE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment