• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Borderlands "You`re out of your league, baby cakes!"

    Borderlands "You`re out of your league, baby cakes!"


    "You`re out of your league, baby cakes!"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Uttered by the about to die badass midget.

    Yes, most of the main story writing sucks but enemies are simply hilarious in this one LOL

    What`s your favorite enemy lines?

    submitted by /u/MisterPendej0
    [link] [comments]

    The new dlc villians were actually interesting unlike the calypsos. (spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    So the Olmsteads were dahl researchers who found a dead vault monster on Xylaurgos (Gythian) this was well before Typhon found the vault on promethea.

    It seems because they didn't recognize the ruins as eridian, eventually Vincent Olmstead was consumed by Gythian's heart. Eleanor made a ring that focuses Gythians power allowing Vincent to posses people. Eventually they setup a town 'cursehaven" to draw brilliant minds to their cult the bonded.

    In the end its a tale of true love twitsted by the power of a vault monster.

    Compare that to the Calypsos, lol durp we're gods loool durp.

    I can't recommend enough.

    submitted by /u/Dorksoulsfan
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if this has been posted before, but I recently found this little easter egg in dustbound archives.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/QFoRWzK

    sorry for bad quality

    submitted by /u/alekmax
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed Moze is getting a lot of buffs recently, but she was OP in the first months. What did they nerf that she needs buffs now?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I know this is kinda old but I wanted to know what happened to her, I can't really find the patch where she was nerfed.

    submitted by /u/MrJanca
    [link] [comments]

    Does the community want a 2020 Hunt?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    So I have seen some interest in a 2020 hunt and I believe that it is a great time to do it now that everyone is stuck in their homes. The link is to a straw poll about if people are interested in a borderlands 3 hunt that would be only borderlands 3 but would either be 1 week or 2 weeks long. I have also included an option in the poll for those who think its time for a Hunt across all games that would be Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, Borderlands TPS, and Borderlands 3 and it would last for a month. Please let me know because I would love to construct a hunt for 2020 I just want to know what the people want. If anyone would like to get involved and help out please reach out to me the more people involved the better, let's get a 2020 Hunt going!

    Link to Straw Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/19691567

    submitted by /u/UnluckyiCONBOY
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something I'm missing to see the Rare Spawn animals on Xylourgas?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Been running the Guns, Love and Tentacles DLC since release, and I've yet to see any of the rare spawn enemies... Is there something I've missed? I spent more than an hour trying Negul Neshai... And nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/keep_out_of_reach
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Co-op Issue?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    My wife and I have been playing co-op exclusively together on our first play through and I just hit Lv30....and she's (somehow) just shy of hitting Lv29. We started noticing this experience gap around Lv20 and it just got worse and worse.

    Not really sure what's going on here as we have only played together and don't stray too far from each other in combat. Ive even seen some instances where I've picked up 350 ish experience from a kill and she only received 270 ish - and we both damaged the enemy and were standing next to each other.

    Anyone else have a similar experience? It's not really game breaking, but it's quite strange.

    submitted by /u/-ThatsNotIrony-
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all gon hate me 4 this

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    So I'm playing thru a Zane right now and I just heard killavolt speak and all I heard was Dr.Doofenschmirz (god I hope I spelled that right)

    submitted by /u/AdMortemInimictus
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Lvl 25 Legendary farm? (VERY MINOR MAIN STORY SPOILERS)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Basically title, I've been using a shotgun/Rifle that I got from the Katagawa ball for 10 levels now. It's really good, especially the shot gun and havent found anything better than it but I'm starting to fall behind on levels. I just finished the Boss fight with that war AI on Eden-6.

    submitted by /u/Flashy_Scout
    [link] [comments]

    Hello traveler or rather not traveler hopefully

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Since a good chunk of us are under quarantine I thought I would invite you guys on my journey I have never played borderlands 1 to completion and wanted to invite you guys to help me out while I play borderlands one I will be streaming to my YouTube channel tomorrow at 2 pm mountain daylight time. i have played the borderlands games a lot and am a big fan I just never played borderlands 1. It will be streamed at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCotDEGHbsxbdWby2rZRb1uw

    submitted by /u/septicshooter
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on EOS in TPS

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    3 consecutive bosses that eat ammo like 99 cent buffet is pretty rough on an underleveled Nisha build, could use some help or for somebody to just instakill this thing for me.

    Either is fine. Respond if you're willing to help.

    submitted by /u/Tanktrilly03
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Legendary Collection for Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    So Nintendo announced that they are releasing the Legendary Collection on the Switch at the end of May.

    I've never played the games before but I know of them. I also know how old they are and that Borderlands 3 is the latest one. Is this collection worth picking up on the switch? (My only console). Or are the older games not worth it compared to 3rd? Which I imagine will be released at a later date.

    Anyone here with a switch and thinking of grabbing it?

    submitted by /u/DoyleG
    [link] [comments]

    Want to jump over to DLCs but started TVH

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I started a TVH campaign a few months ago after I beat the original campaign and decided to jump back in. I downloaded the season pass but I am just at Mouthpiece. Is there any way to jump ahead or do i need to simply enjoy the play through? Thanks ahead of time.

    submitted by /u/fixintoblow
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Does loot in your mail scale with your level?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I just started playing Borderlands 3 and I was watching streamers previously and getting loot from the red chest event stuff and its in my mailbox.

    I haven't grabbed anything from it yet but I was wondering does it scale to my level? So if I reach max level and then grab them will it scale or is it level locked to what it is now?

    submitted by /u/F5ivedone
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gun damage scaling

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I just started the game and am now level 15, but now that I've had enough time playing the game I'm confused why I'm finding epic or rare loot at my level that seem to do very little damage on paper. I found a rare lv. 13 smg that does 13 damage without a negative xx% damage modifier but it has a pretty decent gear score(stat-wise I feel like this looks like it'd do the same damage as the first smg I found in the game). I thought as I level up the guns would have much higher damage values. Am I missing something cause I'm having a really hard time deciding what to sell sometimes.

      I also have a green lv. 12 cannon that does 115x2 damage and an orange lv. 13 cannon that does 88 damage. I don't see a situation where I'd use the orange one over the green one considering they both consume 2 rounds each despite the orange one not having the x2 next to the damage number.

    submitted by /u/AspectOvGlass
    [link] [comments]

    One for the gang

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Weird Checkered Platform Beneath Opportunity. Anyone Know What I Found?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Which shotgun is better?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Rockin a Gamma Burst FL4K build and for mobbing would the Brainstormer or Recursion be better? My own thoughts are that the Brainstormer would be more solid when it comes to crit'ing with the lightning chain and getting Gamma Burst back quicker and reloading shots.

    submitted by /u/OhGriggsy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment