• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Borderlands For a game advertised to have a billion different guns, I expected better with inventory management...

    Borderlands For a game advertised to have a billion different guns, I expected better with inventory management...


    For a game advertised to have a billion different guns, I expected better with inventory management...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    They advertised a billion different guns, which is cool, but they should've given us a better way to manage all of it because for me it's a headache and there's so much room for improvement. Borderlands 2 did it best where they let you organize inventory by gun type and it would group and label all similar gun types together. In BL3 they do it but they took away category labels... for what reason I don't know but that's part of what made it so easy to manage inventory. This borderlands 3 which has even more guns shouldn't have taken that away, they should've kept it and added even more. Some of my suggestions I see is that they could've added:

    • A way to group all new items since those are the ones you're gonna be sorting through to keep or sell
    • An option to mark an item on the ground as junk in case you just wanna pick it up to sell it and this way you don't have to go in your inventory after you pick it up, search for it, then mark it as junk
    • A way to group all marked junk together in inventory so it's separated from your main guns
    • Sort items by monetary value
    • If your inventory is full and you wanna pick up a new valuable item, give us an option to auto drop the lowest score item "marked as junk" so we can pick up the new item
    • Just like the shops give us one button to auto-refill ammo without going into the shop menu, we need one for auto sell items marked as junk
    • When you hit compare, we should default to comparing to items in our inventory in a relevant category since when I pick up a grenade or compare to one in the shop I'm not trying to compare it to guns so I shouldn't have to scroll down to compare to other grenades. Similarly, if I'm gonna pick up a grenade off the ground it's nice to compare it to the one I have equipped, but a little menu should pop up to compare it to all other grenades in inventory. This can be done for all different item types
    • When we hit compare we should also get options to compare to it to relevant item category and another filter for element category since when I pick up a fire element pistol I wanna see if it's better than my current fire element pistol
    • A way to group all elements together to see how many weapons you have prepared for every element type
    • Don't let mods take up inventory space
    • Allow us to make custom coloured labels so I can have one that says for example "try it out " since I have weapons in inventory I just wanna try but can forget once other weapons start getting picked up
    • Allow to us sell from our bank
    • Having an offline app/chrome extension that lets you sort through inventory and bank
    • Last but not least but give us loadouts so we can have different saved combinations that'll fight our enemies the best, then we can just auto equip it depending on our battle

    These are just some suggestions but it'd make inventory management way easier a much less headache for so many different weapons we come across. They shouldn't advertise a billion guns and then give us such a poor way to manage all of that. There needs to be as much love in inventory management when there is this much loot.

    Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/downvoted_your_mom
    [link] [comments]

    Amara melee

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I still cant believe they havent touched Amara melee. They've buffed zane, are working on moze, but they havent even mentioned that one of Amara's playstyles is completely worthless. I know she has good abilities in that tree but it's obvious it's supposed to be melee. And aside from a facepuncher white elephant you cant do anything

    submitted by /u/TheUvee
    [link] [comments]

    Was BL1 anyone else favourite borderland?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I played it when it came out because it was co-op splitscreen. I was always ready to jump on co-op games to play with my friends, and man we had a blast with Borderlands 1. I loved the characters and atmosphere, and T.K. Baha. I feel like BL1 gets a bad rap, but if anything I wish the later Borderlands games were more like 1 in tone and atmosphere. Pandora really felt like a hellhole, but not a joke. It was grim, and I liked that.

    submitted by /u/MisterSnippy
    [link] [comments]

    What ONE feature do you MOST wish BL3 had?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I would like to be able to make notes on my guns like "Frozen ray of death, mid-range, launches mini storm clouds that do AOE."

    I. for one, simply cannot remember what all my cool guns do in the heat of battle!

    submitted by /u/Cicero_Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m 16 and I love borderlands and drawing, so I’ve been planning for some time to do a huge mural-like drawing connecting a ton of the characters from borderlands.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Like said above I love drawing! If you guys would like to see how it turns out my Instagram page is at the bottom. I've finished a few of the sketches so far and I will be adding color later on. I hope you guys enjoy and I will try to keep updating the page as I go on.

    https://instagram.com/hewitt_art.24?igshid=14jmhbm9wmiqf

    submitted by /u/PapaHew24
    [link] [comments]

    Hello again Zaniacs out there. Quick question.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I played Zane for quite a but now and im loving it. Mobbing ist so much fun and bosses are no problem at all. That gets me to the point. What weapons do you pick for the absolute overkill on bosses. And i know about the Speed slide kills but im talking pure weapon power. Im using a 57 Hedgehog Sntnl kryo annoint, not even x2 and i one clip graveyard if its going good. + Unforgiven with like 424% Crit.

    What are other stupid, fun and quick ways to slap some bosses faces?

    Be Creativ.

    submitted by /u/OnkelHerpes
    [link] [comments]

    Running the borderlands day 3

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    10 hours and 40 minutes into the game and I have to say it's been a great experience replaying the game, my roland is now lvl 33 and I've just hit the salt flats to begin the mission The Final Piece, I am currently heavily invested in Roland's medic skill tree due to advice from u/Redbeard-2000 I will be going for the deploy skill next and look forward to sharing my progress with everyone tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/longerboardjr
    [link] [comments]

    Clairvoyance options?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Okay I farmed the gun after I saw a video of what it can do and iam in love with it. It's in my eyes the best Jakobs assault rifle so far. What baffled me is that mine looked different from the video, till I realized that this legendary, does not come with many fixed stats.

    So I wonder what combinations are possible? I would love a large mag, scoped Gatling version. Will it be achievable or a waste of time?

    submitted by /u/Shinjigami
    [link] [comments]

    Attacks that completely destroy all shield and most health no matter what? Plus Zane kill skill help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    So, I have been attempting to build a fairly tanky operative build that does well most of the time. Throughout my time playing (probably about 40 hours or so) I have noticed that there seems to be certain attacks that, no matter what the magnitude of my full max health or shield is, I will be brought down to nothing but a sliver or health. Or sometimes the attack will just completely take away all of my shield, no matter if I was using a tanky shield with 20k+ or down in the low teens.

    Are there attacks that deal percentages of your health/shield rather than discrete amounts of damage? I cant really figure out what is going on here.

    Another thing Ive noticed with Zane is that alot of my kill skills seem to trigger upon simply shooting an enemy. I have looked all through my equipment and skills to see if thats a bonus somewhere, but find nothing. The strangest thing ive noticed of all is that Cryo Nova triggers from *me* everytime I simply shoot an enemy. From what I can tell it is supposed to emanate from the enemy when you kill it. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/alsameesh
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why I'm not getting my starting guns in bl1

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Not only am I not getting the gearbox legendaries for having save of 2 and TPS but I'm also not getting the white rarity ones that you should spawn with

    submitted by /u/Jello_God
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else experiencing these bugs?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I have been playing with my friend on the PS4, and an important detail is that we are playing from two different countries; I am in the United States and he is in Brazil. He is always the one who hosts it. Here are the problems I am experiencing (and he is not):

    • Car keeps swerving in zig zag whenever I drive, even though I am telling it to go straight. It is pretty much impossible to drive, so he always does and I stay in the Gunner Seat.

    • We did the Cistern of Slaughter together, and although we haven't really had any problems of disparity of XP and levels (besides a very slight difference), when we finished he pressed the button to end it and he apparently got all the XP that was rewarded, upping about 3 levels ahead of me. I don't know if that will happen in the other Circles of Slaughter, and we haven't tested to redo this first one but with me pressing the button to end it instead.

    • Every time we approach a Thyphon Log location, right before it appears in the map, Tannis starts saying something in the lines of "you are nearing the area of one of the logs of Typhon DeLeon, the first Vault Hunter", and that does not happen to him at all.

    These are some of the bugs that happen to me and I would appreciate any help or reply. Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/bmascarenhas
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current fix to allow Windows and Mac users to play together (TPS)?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Had similar issue with Bl2 but we were able to revert Windows user to prior patch, and it worked fine. Tried same with TPS but it "broke" all multiplayer joining (windows user then couldnt even join windows user).

    Found this post, but it also didn't work (issue with the download command in console):

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/ba911c/guide_temporary_fix_for_windowsmac_crossplay/

    Any other advice?

    submitted by /u/throwitaway19
    [link] [comments]

    About BL3 DLC2 and loot scaling

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I recently started TVHM and was delighted to see that enemy drops finally scale to my characters level.

    However, upon killing the DLC boss as a level 55 characters, all of his 6 drops were level 53.

    Is this really the way it's supposed to work? It's really anticlimatic to kill a boss and receive items multiple levels lower than your character.

    Related to that, anyone know if the boss drops are always at the same level per playthrough, or have they been adjusted to be something like "player level -2" - ie. would it make sense to level up elsewhere before playing the rest of the DLC?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mcwillar
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping in during corona

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm a longtime fan that's been sleeping on the game waiting for the inevitable goty edition or switch port. Right now the super deluxe edition is on sale for $40. I have heard there's been mixed reception but haven't looked into the reviews itself. I understand the game recieved regular updates. Jumping into the game now what should I expect?

    submitted by /u/cantinapizza
    [link] [comments]

    Possible future referencing title

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I've noticed that when looking at my weapons more in depth, you can select each individual piece of your gun. It tells you who manufactured which part and a percentage (what it represents I can't remember atm).

    My question is this: what is this for? Why can we look at individual components but not do anything with them? Are they planning on letting us build our own guns eventually? Because that would be fuckin sick.

    So yeah, I dunno why it shows such specifics when I can't find a use for it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/C9177
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) Hot-Take, Unpopular Opinion here...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    In the new DLC, Gaige is literally a discount (shitter) Tiny Tina.

    Like whenever I hear her speak, all im thinking is "Tina would say this EXACTLY like that". All the impressions from the presents are a Tina thing to do. Its honestly sad. I know that she was like this in 2, but its seriously exacerbated in the DLC.

    Also Tina just suits the "Wedding Planner" role down to the ground, just saying...

    submitted by /u/LondonDude123
    [link] [comments]

    How good are the four chracters now since tentacles dlc dropped?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I havent played since I cleaned wotan out for his loot, and I have flak moze and amara at 50, so i wanna know who would be most efficient to do the two dlcs that are out now.

    submitted by /u/DJ_Apples
    [link] [comments]

    Athenas chests

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    So i am going through athenas using the map genie maps occasionally.

    there are a number of chests there that do not seem to exist for example https://mapgenie.io/borderlands-3/maps/athenas?locationIds=15829

    do they show up after some story flags or are they just incorrect

    submitted by /u/TheShroomer
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 or BL3 PC Specs Help?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Could anyone PC saavy tell me if it's worth trying to run BL1 or BL3 on this laptop and what I could expect?

    Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L,Silver

    submitted by /u/KillDaCircle
    [link] [comments]

    Amara build help?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a good close quarters melee oriented Amara but I'm not quite sure what I'm doing and could use some help or if you guys have a good build I'd really appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/Crow7414
    [link] [comments]

    Switch legendary collection

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Anyone else hoping for FOV slider in all the games for the upcoming legendary collection, at the very least BL1, I don't know how I managed to sink hundreds of hours into that game when It first came out with that FOV, it will probably be a deal breaker for me if it's locked FOV at like 70. I'd be OK with them all locked at 90

    submitted by /u/Tepidwater25
    [link] [comments]

    Why does face McShooty want to be shot in the face?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I know that his whole character is comedy gold, but is there any canon reason to why he wants to eat lead so badly?

    submitted by /u/KayJayKay1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment