• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition?

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition?


    Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I want to buy Borderlands 3 today but first i wanted to know if the super deluxe edition includes everything, every single dlc ever released and future dlc to be released or there is some content not included

    Is because, if i remember correctly, borderlands 2 GOTY, which i think was something similar, did not include everything

    submitted by /u/GarmasWord
    [link] [comments]

    "Invite Friends" buttons not working (PS4)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    as in the title the invite friends button does not work, nothing happens, this might be unrelated but i also cant switch to Offline network mode and if i select a friend to invite and press the button the menu disappears but nothing happens

    submitted by /u/hendolad
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 DLCs ranked

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    So I ran threw the 3 bl3 dlcs out so far and personally rank them:

    Guns, Love and Tentacles

    Bounty of Blood

    Moxxi's Heist

    I am so excited to see what they do for the final dlc and hope it expands on Krieg and his feelings for Maya abd how her death effected him.

    submitted by /u/GrilgoBaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity Pistol Level 2?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Just bought the game today and completed a side quest from Marcus about the vending machine. Killed some skags and had one of them drop an Infinity pistol (level 2). Is it a good gun? I'm happy, but also not since I would like to use it in the later parts of the game but I would be a higher level than the gun later on.

    submitted by /u/callmebho
    [link] [comments]

    how to use willow tree

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I need help with resetting my bl1 story and dlc with willow tree can any one help

    submitted by /u/fridaywasy3sterday
    [link] [comments]

    20 Longbow

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Can you get 20 damage longbow grenades after getting max level? All the shops seem scaled up even in playthrough 1

    submitted by /u/SMG_deathsbutt
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to own the DLCs to raise the level cap or was the level cap raised alongside the release of the DLCs?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I don't have the money to buy the DLCs but I'm wondering if that prevents me from reaching the level cap, or keeps the level cap lower than it would be if I had all the DLCs.

    submitted by /u/thenotjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Need help deciding a vault hunter

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    After my play through with fl4k, I've been debating for the past couple days on which vh to play and I've decided on amara or moze

    submitted by /u/Butthurt-Seal
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - August 14, 2020

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Zane still has no playstyle identity and it's why I think he (or at least his COMs) still needs work

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Amara has a ton of interesting interactions and can make so many guns do some crazy stuff, along with boosting elemental damage to its full potential. Moze can bullet hose without ever reloading and one-tap enemies into explosions. FL4K (while also probably still needing a few tweaks) has insane crit synergies and could spec into his pet really putting some work into the fight alongside him. Zane just has a class mod and an action skill that plays the game.

    I've been a Zane main since release. I have almost 27 days of playtime on my main Zane save. I've made many Zane builds since the start (some of you may remember my Jakob's Zane back from M3) and love the character and what he can do. But recently I've started to get a little bored of how he plays and I think I've narrowed it down to him really not having a niche. He's truly a jack of all trades master of none type of character.

    Zane can keep up. He's viable just as much as any other character. But he isn't that much better off than release when he was seen as the weakest of the four in terms of build diversity. Really what's changed is that he's gotten a single incredibly powerful COM and his digiclone has been buffed to the point of actually being able to take out enemies (and bosses) on his own, which is a fantastic change, I'd like to point out.

    But Zane himself still doesn't do, well, anything. He can get a lot of gun damage. And that's about it. I'm not too well-versed in FL4K, though have quite a bit of experience with Amara and Moze, two characters that could very easily take out Graveward, for example, in one or two shots while standing still. For Zane to keep up he needs to be sliding at the speed of light and dump the mag of a sandhawk into his target. Either that or sit still and watch the clone do it for him.

    I think I went on a bit more of a tangent than I meant to here but this is my main point: Amara, Moze, and FL4K have identities that give them areas that they can really specify their builds into and interactions to base playstyles around. Zane has a god-tier class mod and the ability to make many builds work, but not to the same power level or fun factor as the characters that have specific expertise.

    But I also recognize this as being what Zane is about. This is why he gets two action skills and why all his abilities are for general gun damage. He's supposed to be a jack of all. But why can't he master anything when specced into it? Why do none of his COMs seem to give him cool new abilities that allow him to create an actual playstyle for himself that feels good instead of just being plug and play with any half-decent weapon? Or hell, give him bonuses/interactions based on which two action skills he has working together.

    I hope to one day see Zane get addressed a little more. Either in a rework to his base identity, or preferably, his COMs.

    I'd also like to be clear that I don't believe Zane has absolutely no way of keeping up with the others. He does, and he does it pretty easily. It's just that in some areas he takes a bit more work to do so and that he honestly feels a little boring in his builds as compared to the other VHs since he really doesn't do anything super spectacular. Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

    submitted by /u/Arachnica
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Collection or Handsome Collection + G.O.T.Y?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys I haven't played the Borderlands series but its been on my radar for some time so I'm deciding to buy it now but I'm not sure which bundle I should buy because right now its on sale for Xbox so do y'all recommend i get (Borderlands: the Handsome Collection & Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition for about $20) or (Borderlands Legendary Collection for $50) so I guess what I'm mainly wondering is does the Legendary Collection offer anything more that I wouldn't get if I were to buy my first option?

    submitted by /u/EdgarRodriguez414
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 borderlands balancing

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I see all these challenges run on pc and like the damage people endure on pc, looks a lot different then what happens on console. Is it balanced different? The challenges people go through on pc look damn impossible on console how much more you get hit in game comparing each other

    submitted by /u/artyboy20
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Secret Achievements?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I recently bought Borderlands 3 on Steam and have been slowly working my way through the achievements. I've noticed that I've got 8 more secret achievements to go. After looking on various sites i've found next to no information on 7 of the achievements (The only one im missing i've seen is the use a gold key challenge.) Are the ~7 achievements not obtainable yet? I know there's still more DLC to come, so maybe the achievements are linked to the DLCs not released yet?

    Thanks for any help<3

    submitted by /u/Vemtion
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 health stuck at 1/3

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I already googled this and it seems like some people also were talking about it but in most cases it was cuz of their skills
    Before anything i have to say that i play as an Agent and i was in the middle of a fight when my health got stuck
    so i didn't upgrade anything from the skill tree

    To explain it a bit more it was like, i was getting shoot at and my health went below 1/3 but after i tryed to regain it, it just told me that i already have full health

    submitted by /u/Raver-TM
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Game with the Surviving Rogues?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I really want to see Clay as a vault hunter. He's so Cool. And the other 2 remaining could totally be vault hunters. Maybe a retirement plan from smuggling.

    I had a thought that maybe it'd be cool if Zane joined them in a pre-sequel esque (threequel?) style game with the 3 rogues? (Since Zane worked with Clay in the past). With the way Zane works he could have an entirely different skillset. Different abilities. Different machines. He wouldn't even be the same play-style. But he'd be the same character and would fit?

    I know it's odd bringing a vault hunter back but it's all I can think of since there is only 3 rogues left... And you need 4 Vault Hunters.

    I just wanna play as Clay haha.

    submitted by /u/Islarf
    [link] [comments]

    Can the eridian fabricator shoot out dlc legendaries if I have the dlc?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Also can the crazy earl shop have dlc quest line guns? (IF I HAVE DLC)?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment