• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Borderlands how do i get past lvl 4 marauders in borderlands?

    Borderlands how do i get past lvl 4 marauders in borderlands?


    how do i get past lvl 4 marauders in borderlands?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I'm at the mission called "best minion ever" and it says I have to defend claptrap.But there are lvl 4 marauders there and idk how to kill them.They kill me in seconds (I'm really new to this game)

    submitted by /u/Alerj
    [link] [comments]

    is Fridgia farmable?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    [Borderlands the Pre Sequel] I googled and searched almost every where. It's only said that Fridgia is a quest reward, but I wonder if Fridgia is farmable somewhere else?

    I was planning to get a Fridgia every few lvls in UVHM.

    submitted by /u/Xemin0
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna coop? (Handsome Collection)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I'm in the very beginning in each one, (BL2 working with a friend and can start over.)
    Pre-Sequel as Athena

    submitted by /u/Kaii099
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Promethea muscle cars based off any real car

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I really like the muscle car set peace's on promethea and was wondering if the look similar to any real car I love the kinda 80s design they have

    submitted by /u/SynthPopandLock
    [link] [comments]

    transferring saves

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    hey everyone, just a quick question regarding save transfers. is it possible for me to port saves from XBONE to X360 then over to PC?

    i know going from XBONE to PC is impossible (that we know of at least.)

    all of my characters are level 80 OP 10 and didn't want to have to grind that again on PC.

    submitted by /u/lweav9
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 (Epic Games Version): Playing with PS4 controller shows XBOX controller icons. Any workaround?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Does anybody know why borderlands 2 is showing xbox icons when i play with an ps4 controller? Is there any way to change that? Or is the game just too old and doesnt support the newer ps4 controller?

    submitted by /u/nofuture09
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking hate myself

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I ended up losing all my progress on pre sequel because of cloud save and I went from level 30 to 10 and now I lost all motivation to play a video game anymore

    submitted by /u/JustinFlame
    [link] [comments]

    Crossgen play ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I know this may soind silly but will ps4 and ps5 players be able to co op?

    submitted by /u/ThechairmenxD
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone elses event challenges bugged?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Completely unable to finish the Halloween event due to a bug? I have completed all the challenges and I'm unable to make any more progress but the event page still says I've only done 14/15. Anyone else have the same issue and know what i can do about it? I'm not willing to re do all that on another character

    submitted by /u/xVersed
    [link] [comments]

    Redline drop rates?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    so i saw the redline got buffed recently, so i wanted to go farm one for my Lvl 65 Moze, i killed Road Dog for 7 hours and not a single one, is it even possible to get one anymore? if so what are it's drop rates??

    submitted by /u/Prxvia
    [link] [comments]

    Working glitches?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im still pretty new to bordelands(playing in pc)and ive seen videos on YouTube where theyre "weapon merging" and where kreig becomes invincible by using catch-a-ride in the middle if RtB animation. I wanna try these glitches myself(im using kreig) to make my uvhm less challenging than it already is. Was there a patch that removed these glitches or do they still exist in the game today? If you know some other (working) glitches or tips for uvhm it would really help me alot. Thanks in advanced.

    submitted by /u/AlxMgx
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit Lv. 69! (Lilith)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Enjoying Farmory runs but wondering if any Pearls come from there? I've only got one Pearl - a Lv54 Glorious Serpens (from a Drifter), which is super nice/strong. I wanna get more Pearls but don't know if I should either kill something like Drifters, try to learn Craw (0 killcount atm), or just do more Farmory...

    submitted by /u/rambledo
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY remastered is extremely stingy.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    What's the deal? Finally bought the remastered edition on sale. I'm level 29 and I haven't gotten a single legendary yet and I've only ever gotten like a handful of purples. In the OG I had at least 3/4 legendaries by now. Is this game set this way or is RNGesus just not being kind to me?

    submitted by /u/Animeoverhoes
    [link] [comments]

    How do I activate the cutscene skip mod for bl2?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I've hex edited my game and inputted the txt file but cutscenes still continue to play. I was reading up about this mod and it seems that you had to use BLCMM to use it. However, BLCMM doesn't seem to work for me. If there are any other alternatives then it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/InnocentFart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment