• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Borderlands Compilation of Character, Gear and Build Resources

    Borderlands Compilation of Character, Gear and Build Resources


    Compilation of Character, Gear and Build Resources

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Hey there, and welcome! This is an effort to compile up-to-date resources for characters and gear that hopefully come of use for you! Keep in mind there are more specific resources available on the sources, but they might be slightly or very out-of-date.

    Moze

    FL4K

    Zane

    Amara

    General Character Resources

    Gear Resources

    Community Maintained Builds

    These are a collection of endgame builds made by members of the community, some of which also maintain the above resources. You'll find the creators credited on each build inside.

    submitted by /u/Ratore
    [link] [comments]

    Blog Post: How Borderlands Science Was Created

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Hello!

    The scientific team behind Borderlands Science has released a new blog post about the process that led to the creation and development of the mini-game.

    https://dnapuzzles.org/2020/08/17/from-phylo-to-borderlands-science/

    submitted by /u/RomanS-G
    [link] [comments]

    Does the evil smasher glitch work on the Nintendo switch 1.0 ver?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    How can you tell if it does? What other glitches work?

    submitted by /u/Acidflare1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with FL4K

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

     Hi everyone, wanted to get help with my FL4K. I'm currently having a good bit of trouble killing for some reason on M10. My build is a general fade away FL4K build. Double cap stone in green and red and 3 points into persistence hunter. My main weapons are a reflux ASE shock next 2 mags, Set of monarchs with good anoints, set of light shows with good anoints, and a stagecoach. The gear is ASS frozen heart, cosmic stalkers and bounty hunters for class mods, Hunter seekers with matching ASE damage, and a snowdrift artifact with corrosive damage, crypto damage, and mag size (suffix is rocket boots). All mayhem modifiers don't affect damage whatsoever. I don't have problems really with bosses because I switch to a monarch and guerrillas in the mist, but when it comes to mobbing it feels pretty underwhelming if I'm not using the reflux which struggles against flesh but still does good. I main Amara (can solo all content without TTB btw) and don't have any issues with damage and all end game content but feel like I should be doing more with FL4K. Also have no issues with Moze for damage. Any ideas or recommendations? 
    submitted by /u/MinisterSinclair
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know know what are the best graphic option to run my pc on 60fps

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Processeur Intel® Core™ I7-9750H de 9e génération (2,60 GHz, jusqu'à 4,50 GHz avec Turbo Boost, 6 curs, 12 fils, cache de 12 Mo)

    Windows 10 Famille 64

    15,6 po FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, luisant, écran tactile, 500 nits

    12 Go DDR4 2666 MHz (soudé)

    SSD PCIe de 512 Go

    submitted by /u/DiscoNic1P
    [link] [comments]

    How many golden keys do I need?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I just found out about golden keys in the Borderland games. Yeah I know... I'm way behind the times. Don't judge me. How many keys is enough? I hear that these keys unlock rare weapons and skins in the game. Are they randomly based so if I open one chest, it will reveal something different each time? I got a key that activated 10 golden keys for BL 1 GOTY.

    submitted by /u/DogsRule_TheUniverse
    [link] [comments]

    Did they make things more common in BL3?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I have just picked up the game, I've played for about half an hour total and already I have found 4 Orange weapons, an Orange shield, 2 Chubby Skags and a Loot Midget. Is this what the game is now or have I used up all my luck already?

    submitted by /u/EddieTheLiar
    [link] [comments]

    Lf Friends. Pc.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    50-55 Amara, and a fl4k that just started TVHM. I can run Mayhem 1-3 on both, Not picky, I do use mic and will also type to my fellow keyboarders. I'm sarcastic and like to think I'm good company. Holla at yo boy =)

    submitted by /u/Cy_TDH99
    [link] [comments]

    I've broken my game, can anyone help please?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    EDIT: (I managed to get to the homescreen, and was able to sort it from there. sorry for the freak out)

    So I booted up BL3, turned the settings right up to see what would happen (including putting it on direct x12) I reboot the game and it takes forever to get past that clap trap loading bit, and then crashes.

    I try again, same thing only much faster.

    I assume it's the specs that I changed that is crashing the game, only I can't figure out how to change them, back now, as the game doesn't show up in gforce experience.

    is there a way to reset the specs, or am I going to just have to re-install the game, please?

    I'm hoping I don't have to, as was wanting to play tonight, and it won't be downloaded till tomorrow if I have to re-install.

    are all 2k games off nvdia now?

    submitted by /u/VM8RA
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought the game and DLC afterall (got a good deal via a link from my first post)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Thanks guys, bought the game and downloaded it last night. ready to start playing now.

    is it worth me having a look at what makes each character tick, before playing. Or should I just dive in and see what happens? I didn't play BL1, but I played a few 100 hours with Gaige in BL2 (think it was anarchy build, revolved around having low acc and ricocheting, exploding bullets allover. also I remember we had a skill related to not reloading, so you got higher DPS the longer you went without reloading)

    It was a long time ago though, so it's anything but fresh in my mind. But going off the fact I have some BL experience, it's probs safe to just dive into a character, right? I don't wanna gimp myself, but I think maybe I can make a build on my own.

    Some advice would be appreciated though. like if there are any pitfalls you can help me avoid, going into the game, and that kind of thing. Or like a general "rundown" (no bogdanov) on the characters pro's and cons.

    In short, some useful advice for my first time playing would be great. thanks for your time again.

    and thanks to the guy I got the link from especially, got the best version of the game for 35 quid.

    submitted by /u/VM8RA
    [link] [comments]

    Need a friend to play BL2 ps4

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Would anybody like to play the game with me please help me with builds and things

    submitted by /u/jtp_45ty
    [link] [comments]

    really struggling with this game , need someone to play with

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    im new on BL franchise im currently lv 15 but i find i alwasys ended up dying no matter what , pls help me im on steam and maybe i can add you

    submitted by /u/sevianamarcelino
    [link] [comments]

    I just started on PC, yet I still have a lot of my PS4, how can I send some of my items over?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I played since the launch of BL3 on the PS4, but stopped after awhile, now I scored BL3 on PC and well, I'm sad I'm no longer going to be able to even get the Halloween cosmetics, and there isn't any way to get them now, is there anything I can do to link accounts or something? Or that that the Halloween event will come back on Halloween, it'd be nice if that was the case, but is there anything I can do to get some of my stuff over to PC yet?

    submitted by /u/ElementLeonpiper
    [link] [comments]

    Join and watch me play borderlands 3 on twitch at twitch.tv/gvge_bxmbino

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Type link below and watch me play!!!!

    submitted by /u/Gvge_Bxmbino
    [link] [comments]

    Am I right or am I right??

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Check out the new G7 skin in Apex legends, The white color varient looks like the Q system. Am I tripping?

    submitted by /u/BabaJhunJhun
    [link] [comments]

    vermivorous go brr brr

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    i was doing a Solo run of natural selection annex level 2 in UVHM on offline mode and as i was bout to destroy the level randomly vermivorous just spawned and game ended me faster than anyone has game ended me before so kindly explain what the literal fuck happened

    submitted by /u/Suckupthepp999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment