• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands feels like home to me

    Borderlands Borderlands feels like home to me


    Borderlands feels like home to me

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I'm so fucking drunk listening to Borderlands jam with my friends and god damn it just reminds me guys: Borderlands feels like home to me. It's where I go when I need an escape. It's where everything feels right. It's where I can always feel accepted.

    Guys I love Borderlands guys so much

    Kiss the sky by Shawn lee's ping pong orchestra guys look it up

    submitted by /u/CaelThavain
    [link] [comments]

    Headcanons for BL characters' favorite weapon manufacturers?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Do you have any headcanons related to any of the various characters and their preferred brands of guns? For example, I like to think that Mordecai was always a fanboy for Jakobs guns and was eager at the prospect of getting himself some snipers and revolvers as payment during the zombie fiasco at Jakobs Cove. Tiny Tina isn't actually that big on Torgue stuff since she considers them "amateur explosives" and thinks she can cook up better stuff in her workshop (after becoming friends with Mr. Torgue, she would often share recipes for explosives with him), and the ONLY good thing Athena had to say about pre-Rhys Atlas is that they made some fine weaponry...though not even that since they deactivated them all upon going under.

    submitted by /u/Catmandu101
    [link] [comments]

    The game gave me 2 insanely overpowered Speedloadin Hellwalkers

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    So I'm on my first playthrough and only just hit level 30. Yet within half an hour yesterday, whilst playing through the story in Floodmoor basin, I got 2 of these shotguns through lucky drops. Both of them have +500% damage (!) giving 454×10 damage per shot, and two bullets per shot. This thing is one shotting every enemy and even bosses at my current level. Is this a glitch, are these shotguns supposed to be that powerful? I couldn't find any posts online where they had +500% damage. It seems to be doing damage that I shouldn't be capable of until level 50+.

    submitted by /u/funkym0nkey77
    [link] [comments]

    Recalled Moxxi statues?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm new here and know next to nothing about Borderlands, so be gentle 🙅 I buy storage units at auction and recently acquired one that was full of junk... And about 20 boxes containing new mini statues. Research tells me they're the red coat Mad Moxxi from Borderlands 2 and they were recalled due to damages sustained in shipping. I have 20 total, but some are in pieces, which are all there and can be reattached. So, is there any value here? Can y'all help me out?? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/thebestbrooke
    [link] [comments]

    After a year away for the game to get fixed, I finally beat the story despite getting spoiled on it.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    All I can say is gameplay phenomenal, characters were eh, and story was crap. Could've been redeemed in so many ways . . . But lazy was the route chosen. Tyreen being the end boss instead of Troy was wasted potential. He could've sacrificed Tyreen for his own greed after the first battle and then been a more powerful end game boss in the end, but Noooooooo.

    Also what was it with the all female undertones. I love the characters don't get me wrong, but most of the story was Lilith, Tannis and Ellie and Tyreen.

    The Calypso's were wasted potential for antagonists, but that's been beaten to death already. I look forward to the DLC and replaying on Mayhem mode.

    PS. AVA IS AN ANNOYING CHARACTER WHO DOES NOTHING FOR MOST OF THE STORY AND THEN IS THRUSTED AS THE NEXT ERA OF SIRENS. AND MAYA DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE SO EARLY!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/MTGBro_Josh
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Upgrade speculation

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I almost exclusively play splitscreen with my roommate. Since the announcement of a 4K 60fps upgrade for playstation 5 I'm wondering how this will adapt to splitscreen. I Currently play on the ps4 pro and still have issues with frame rate and the character menu almost crashing the game in splitscreen. I wonder if they'll go 1440p 60fps or if it will be capable of 4k 60 for split screen.

    Let me know what y'all think!

    submitted by /u/BCPrimo
    [link] [comments]

    Order to play games

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    So I have borderlands handsome collection I never played borderlands 1 and I ended up playing the pre sequel before 1 or 2 and I'm kinda midway through the game so what exact order do I play do I buy 1 then play that first then 2 then pre sequel please let me know

    submitted by /u/apocryphilias
    [link] [comments]

    Cross platform mailing?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Basically, my friend has been bugging the ever-living sh!t out of me to send him gear from a save file (he plays xbox and I play pc). Just wanted to know if it's even possible to send him the gear since he's on a different platform. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Icy_Statement_901
    [link] [comments]

    How to speed through BL2 campaign?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Hi,I'm more interrested in the endgame stuff rather than the campaign itself (I've already played it).

    Is there any early farming spots, leveling spots or exploits that would allow me to farm something for few hours and then would allow me to go through the campaign + DLC quickly?

    Anything that would come to your mind, I'm grateful for any advice. Or any resources you use.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thorndiker
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I just finished the base game (BL3) and I was thinking about buying some of the DLC's. Should I get any of them and which ones?

    submitted by /u/SpaghettiCat547
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 enhanced edition: need a lvl 30 Lilith build for general solo gameplay.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    So far I've been playing with skill points distributed a little bit everywhere and I'm not too happy with it.

    I need something more structured to my play style.

    I basically take cover while shooting the mobs while keeping my distance and use phasewalk when I need to run away.

    I've seen some advice around, but it's over 4 years old and I don't know if everything is exactly the same as in the original version of Borderlands 1.

    Where should I distribute my skill points?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DidgeridooDingo
    [link] [comments]

    Mordecai and one of my pet peeves

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    In Borderlands 3, in Devil's Razor, Mordecai gives you a very minor quest to attend a girl's birthday party. There's a part of the quest where you are supposed to take part in "competitions" to break the little girl's record in various little events.

    Mordecai does something I absolutely despise in real life. He basically treats you as if you weren't going to do the right thing, and doesn't give you the chance to be noble on your own. I had absolutely no intention of breaking the records. But Mordecai still says "c'mon Vault Hunter, don't be a dick, just tell him your tired," before you have a chance to just do that on your own. Or during the shooting contest he says "I'm gonna back off now, and I think YOU SHOULD TOO," real pointedly. Only, I hadn't been firing at all. But he renders my choice moot by acting like it was a struggle for me to "show restraint." Fuck you Mordecai. Fuck you.

    submitted by /u/Cubbance
    [link] [comments]

    How do I respawn Minosuar

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I'm trying to farm the flipper, but I don't know how to force Minosuar to respawn.

    submitted by /u/Sir-Vicks-the-Wet
    [link] [comments]

    other modes

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Hi there! i am thinking about downloading borderlands 1 and 2 and was wondering if there is a endlesss/round mode. kinda like cod zombies?

    submitted by /u/Babuskaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended Guns for Amara?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I use a mix of green and red tree. Don't really mess with the blue one yet. Have all dlcs. Any feedback would be appreciated

    Edit: I'm going to clarify some things; I am only level 45, and haven't been playing for long, only about two months. I'd say I'm still sorta new to things

    submitted by /u/jharrison231
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble joining friends game on bl2 and blps

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    A friend and I have been wanting to play through the borderlands games together and the first day he downloaded blps everything worked great and we had a blast but the second day we went back and we suddenly couldn't connect to either of our games so we tried switching to bl2 but still nothing worked I have looked through multiple old threads but nothing seemed to work we both uninstalled and reinstalled our games and it still continues to not work any ideas on how to fix this issue, we are playing on pc

    submitted by /u/swifty9999
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment