• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 9, 2022

    Borderlands Play Pre-Sequel Before 2? (due to Jack)

    Borderlands Play Pre-Sequel Before 2? (due to Jack)


    Play Pre-Sequel Before 2? (due to Jack)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 04:05 AM PDT

    When I played Borderlands 2 at launch (I didn't finish it, I was too busy at the time and merely played around a quarter of the game) all these years ago I can recall myself finding Jack to be rather annoying, not at all the impressive villain everyone makes him out to be, and I imagine if I'd venture to play it again that I would be of the same opinion.

    So would it make sense to play the Pre-Sequel first in order to establish his backstory so I DON'T think of him as just merely annoying as the PS apparently handles Jack's story very well? What is everyone's opinion on it? (I usually prefer the start of a story, not being thrown into a story and THEN learning the background/start.

    Just not sure if it IS the best way to play the games in this order of fashion ?

    submitted by /u/LookGooshGooshUp
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play Borderlands 2 more than 3?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:48 PM PDT

    I recently completed the story for Borderlands 3 and it started to feel drawn out once I got halfway through Eden-6. I've played the first two games and the pre sequel in the past when they first came out. I keep hearing that Borderlands 2 is the better game and I'm debating if its worth starting it up again from scratch. I don't remember my experience with it other than having fun completing it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Milli_Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    It took me more than 2000 hours..

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 08:30 AM PDT

    .. since this game was released, playing on PS3 to Xbox One, to PC now, to find out that Mordecai can recall Bloodwing when it's just sitting there, flying over-top of you having the time of its life and wasting yours. Granted most of my playthrus have been with Lilith, this is very helpful and I'm level 50 with him now, only just now discovering this. Not only that, it refills the ability bar completely as if you never called it out. I feel like a dumbass and probably deserve to be called one.

    submitted by /u/KUPOkinz
    [link] [comments]

    How does Phalanx Shield (the turret shield) work exactly?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 05:15 PM PDT

    I notice the shield on Axton's turret seems to sometimes disappear for a few seconds, and sometimes it seems like I'm still getting hit while standing in it, even if it's up. What causes this? Does damage cause it to fluctuate? Are there some types of fire that just pass through it regardless?

    submitted by /u/ether_rogue
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 PS5 splitscreen crashing after crossplay update

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 07:12 AM PDT

    Since the crossplay update was implemented on PlayStation, splitscreen has become unusable for me. Whenever the second player logs in, the game crashes. I haven't seen any mention of this on the gearbox forum yet, so I was wondering if anyone here has come across this bug?

    submitted by /u/The_Revanite_
    [link] [comments]

    What should you play first?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 06:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys so should I start with The Pre Sequel or BL2? Thanks

    submitted by /u/hayounchen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else miss the level design in BL2 while playing BL3?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 06:59 AM PDT

    While the gunplay, classes and skill tree are absolutely phenomenal and i just recently maxed out Zane and playing on Mahyem 11 which is blast to playthrough. However, the world and levels are just so bland and forgettable.

    -In bl2 we had snowy tundra, frozen ships, lush green highlands, a zoo, western style zone and even a vulcanic endtime like area. In BL3, i feel with them making the areas bigger that they ran into the problem a lot of more open level design faces, and that's creative direction. In some areas it's really good, packed with enemies, and chests. But others it's bland and empty like the forest swamp area where you complete Jackobs questline. One of my favorite missions in BL2 is Dam Top Bloodshot Ramparts where you follow a somewhat linear path from start to finish with eventually a boss fight at the end and just run and shoot non-stop. The sound design on this map made the battle look massive. Seeing all the chaos unfold in real time as you make your way to Roland was honestly the best thing from this part of the game. And seeing the moonshots happen at the same time is perfection.

    submitted by /u/RarestProGamerr
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so glad and thankful

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:03 PM PDT

    I just finished tales from borderland (kinda late I know) and I've honestly not being this happy since a great while. For those who didn't play the game, my goal was to make a relationship work between 2 characters (I trying not to spoil to much) and the emotional roller coster at the end made me almost cry. I'm a grown man and I've been through a lot lately, this game eventhough it's not a shooter has I expected at first is this only game I ever played that made me feel like this. If you are interested about the lore it's a must have. I would like to thanks the staff for this moments, it mean a lot to me. It's hard to explain this feeling while writing not in my native language but I'm so glad.

    Thanks for reading if you did.

    (Apologies for the bad english, I'm trying my best)

    submitted by /u/Sous-Marthym
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 season pass bundle

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 11:51 AM PDT

    I got BL3 for free on Epic, do I just buy the season pass bundle to have everything?

    submitted by /u/nutrigrain
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting nameplay

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 05:28 PM PDT

    I was talking to my dad and he was talking about his birth place and I never realized until now that Kriegs name makes soooo much sense since War in German is Krieg. It explains a lot about him! Maybe I'm late to this but it blew my mind.

    submitted by /u/Just_A_Shirt
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus' Super Sweep on the Switch

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 09:27 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm on my second playthrough wrapping up the General Knoxx DLC. I've already defeated Knoxx and I unlocked the Marcus Super Sweep mission later on. Everytime I go to the armory, the red barrier is up and I have no where to go. Is it possible to get to the armory again after you defeat Knoxx?

    submitted by /u/robbyg89
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands FREE Skeleton Key Code Expires June 9, 2022

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 11:20 AM PDT

    3BRTJ-5K659-K5355-BTB3T-633F3

    SHIFT Rewards Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    Needing helping beating terramorphus

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 08:03 PM PDT

    Any max level players want to help me out so I can get this trophy? I am on PlayStation

    submitted by /u/LackFear
    [link] [comments]

    how you feel about a game set a it further in the past?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 01:58 PM PDT

    Since the pre sequel being the only game that are set like months to years before the first game. What about a game that goes further than that. This time though, I like for us to play as moxxie, marcus, hammerlock, etc. We heard stories about them and what they have accomplished, but we've never seen them in action fully. We have gotten "jack" and claptrap in action. So why not other people. The goal doesn't need to be about a vault. It can be about looking for treasures they heard about or something else

    Moxxie can play like a siren or sorts. She can be the unity character of the team

    Marcus can be a mix of Timmy and Salvador. Timmy for his ability that he gets different bonus from certain manufacturers and Salvador for using dual weapons

    Hammerlock can be the typical sniper or something else

    Maybe doctor zed would be great to have also

    What are you guys thoughts about it?

    submitted by /u/king-ExDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    How do people farm weapons?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm trying to farm the infinity pistol from a boss but he's such a low level that the pistol isn't even worth it. How are people on YouTube farming the same boss at a higher level?

    submitted by /u/mattmurphy00
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else want to see the pre-sequel weapon skins comeback?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 01:54 PM PDT

    The Hyperion and scab weapon skins were beautiful in the pre-sequel.

    submitted by /u/Schmiccle
    [link] [comments]

    I hate the hand-holding

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 07:55 PM PDT

    Every time I play through BL3, or watch my dad play it, there's at least one quest with a mild puzzle: usually finding a chest or shooting a target or something. Granted, this is early game, so I don't know if this goes away, but if the puzzle isn't solved within 2 minutes, the character who gives you the quest talks to you like a baby and tells you how to solve the puzzle/where the chest is/etc. I hate it, so much. Part of the fun of Borderlands is exploring, even to find a chest or an item to complete the quest. It feels like BL3 took that away for people who don't know how to search for shit in a game, which is infuriating to someone like me who hates being belittled.

    Like, imagine if in BL2 Scooter's quest to "un-brainwash" his girlfriend Laney was undermined by him saying "THE LAST PIZZA SLICE IS ON THE RIDGE ABOVE THE WRECKED CAR" after 30 seconds of exploring to find it.

    submitted by /u/mary_christmas_45
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play borderlands 2 handsome collection on the series X with my buddy but we are lagging and skipping

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 06:20 AM PDT

    We both have open nat type and the game connects instantly (also has 3 green bars) but we keep lagging and it's making it hard to hit enemies a lot of the time. Also when I bought the game it said handsome collection but when I downloaded the game and go to play it it just shows the vanilla borderlands 2 icon and not the handsome collection Icon. I can't switch between 2 and pre sequel either I have to manually find them on the Home Screen

    This is an example (ps4 first three pics then xbox the last) https://imgur.com/a/pV8MOyk it's like I'm playing vanilla and not handsome collection enhancement

    submitted by /u/Sharebear42019
    [link] [comments]

    i need help because im pissed by rng

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 01:43 PM PDT

    i have a question does fastball even exist in this game or is it modded because people say that it drops from boll and has a 1 in 10 chance but ive been grinding him for like 3-4 hours without getting a single one and im just wondering if my rng is aboslute trash or not

    submitted by /u/ferfen79
    [link] [comments]

    The pre-presequel trophy help.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 05:32 AM PDT

    Looking for 3 people to help me get the "who you gonna call?" Trophy on Playstation soon. Send me a message or comment if you are willing to help and we can organise a time

    submitted by /u/JA_Robson
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone in this sub actually excited for the "Borderlands Movie"?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 02:07 PM PDT

    this movie is a highly budgeted project made with passion for the fans; so on paper its promising. but i have a baaad feeling about it. i donno, i just think that it would crush the immersion of the universe. do you guys think a Borderlands "MOVIE" would work?

    submitted by /u/Yurika_ars
    [link] [comments]

    Co-Op Trophy Help

    Posted: 03 Jun 2022 04:00 AM PDT

    Would anybody be willing to start a new game with me so I can get Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?, Duel-icious, Group LF Healer, There's No "I" In "Team" and eventually United We Stand in co-op?

    PSN: AbbiNormality

    submitted by /u/Zenom
    [link] [comments]

    I’m convinced Tannis is a psycho.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2022 12:30 AM PDT

    I've been thinking about this since listening to some of her audio logs while playing through the games again, Tannis arrived on Pandora with the Dahl Corporation and if all the other people who were abandoned by Dahl fell under psychosis and went crazy isn't she also technically a psycho? My theory is that she was smart enough that when psychosis began to set in she maintained enough intelligence to not… uh… try to build a meatcycle for two.

    submitted by /u/Beginning_Wait_108
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment