• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 26, 2020

    Borderlands I’ll say what needs to be said: Fight for Sanctuary’s Colonel Hector was a remarkable example of how to make a serious, non-flamboyant villain that fits in the Borderlands universe and I wish we had more “Big Bads” like him.

    Borderlands I’ll say what needs to be said: Fight for Sanctuary’s Colonel Hector was a remarkable example of how to make a serious, non-flamboyant villain that fits in the Borderlands universe and I wish we had more “Big Bads” like him.


    I’ll say what needs to be said: Fight for Sanctuary’s Colonel Hector was a remarkable example of how to make a serious, non-flamboyant villain that fits in the Borderlands universe and I wish we had more “Big Bads” like him.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Also, most of his jokes came not from him being funny but his juxtaposition with funnier characters. I still laugh when I think about him taking over Sanctuary and then sending out an Echocast: "I'm transmitting from some sort of... clown themed strip club with cold pizza and watered down beer..."

    Fantastic.

    submitted by /u/MarcianTobay
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else desperately want some more Circles of Slaughter?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:03 AM PST

    Some of the most fun I've had in BL3 is the sheer chaotic mess of the CoSs. I'd love one themed around loader bots, or guardians, or really anything.

    submitted by /u/GeneralConfusion
    [link] [comments]

    How well do the 3 borderlands games on switch run?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I'm considering buying the legendary collection with bl1, bl2, and tps but I want to know how well they'll play. I play mostly in mobile mode and it runs Skyrim pretty well so I'm assuming it can handle the borderlands games but just wanted some opinions of people that have actually played it

    submitted by /u/LLC00LJosh2
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought Legendary Collection the other day, currently playing through 1. When should I do the DLC stuff?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    So recently a bunch of games went on sale on the Nintendo Switch e-shop, including the Borderlands Legendary Collection, so I decided to pick that up since I've never played a Borderlands game before. I've been playing through 1 so far and I've been doing alright, but I just wanted to know when I should start the DLC stuff and what order to complete everything in. What do y'all have to say?

    submitted by /u/gaming-is-my-job
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands for the switch questions

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    So, I played borderlands 1 and 2 (plus tps) on the ps3 and I finally have a switch and the funds to get the legendary collection. I just have a few questions to ask before doing so. 1. How well does it run? 2. Does it come with all the games in one cartridge or are they needed for download 3. Is it worth the money Thanks for answering and helping!

    submitted by /u/kidney_jelly
    [link] [comments]

    Who else thinks this

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:58 PM PST

    There should be a new DLC for borderlands one called fight for New Haven and then take sanctuary they will be two DLC's or one and one put together show me the story of how the OG vault Hunter's loss New Haven and how they claim sanctuary as a safe haven for their operation it would be kind of like Liliths fight for sanctuary, I really hope they do this but I doubt they will it will just be something cool to connect the games better showing how the blood shot feud started and how we got to sanctuary and really put the dangerous aspect of Willhelm in perspective

    submitted by /u/TheElementalSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Hey does anyone know a platform to make a CL4P-TP unit

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I am in a borderlands Campaign and I need to make my own CL4P-TP, but I am shit at art. So if you know a platform or if you could find one that would be nice

    submitted by /u/Black-Dragon247
    [link] [comments]

    Losing money glitch?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    So I was fighting craw and died. Started with my money maxed out 9999999, and after I died it dropped to 1915800. Did I really lose 7-8 million from one death? Has anyone else experienced somthing like this?

    submitted by /u/connor14kab
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know these things

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Eventually in borderlands you reach fire stone which is the start area in borderlands one now you're revisiting a place from an old game in a new game do you ever do this again and vice versa do you visit a borderlands two location in borderlands one or in borderlands three do you visit a borderlands 2 or 1 location, sorry if confusing my English isn't the best

    submitted by /u/TheElementalSniper
    [link] [comments]

    LFG I've never played but bought the trilogy

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Like the title says, I've never played borderlands and was wondering if anybody would like to play with me. Also any quick tips for BL1?

    submitted by /u/jeffdabuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    HDR for Borderlands GOTY PS4

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Is it just me who doesn't like the HDR on the first Borderlands? Unless I have to somehow set it up, the colors seems so "lifeless". I don't know if it's supposed to look like that but in any other games with HDR activated, the difference is really good.

    submitted by /u/Mathos99
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:11 PM PST

    So my goal for the Christmas holidays is to achieve 100% trophies on Borderlands Game of the year edition on PS4 but I need help getting this trophy, none of my friends have the game and I cant find any online matches to join. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. My PSN is: nimrod97

    submitted by /u/Jonaffun_
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc not showing in game

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I have brought the game with all dlc and season pass and skins, but none of it shows in game? I'm on xbox series x, has this happened to others or can anyone help me fix it please.

    submitted by /u/Boppa813
    [link] [comments]

    Hoard mode / frantic respawns

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    I've played all over them with well over 700 hours in both of the first two games each, but usually I find myself having more fun playing by myself because there aren't enough enemies in normal play. They make the enemies a harder to kill, but I would really enjoy having a LOT more enemies so when you get a crew of people running around you run out of enemies very quickly, and all end up racing just to have something to kill (especially since most multiplayer I feel is on normal difficulty with new players). Personally I (and many others I've talked to) have more fun with a ton of weak enemies instead of a few slightly less weak enemies. I think this would be especially fun if they made elites stronger than they are now with hoards of weak enemies you have to fight off at the same time. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Karest27
    [link] [comments]

    New player tips?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    I'm a new player to the franchise and I have started with Borderlands Game of the Year Edition on the Nintendo Switch, which just finished downloading I believe around 3 something AM (Eastern Standerd Time). I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a new player like me.

    Thank you to everyone who read this post and responded to try and help.

    submitted by /u/TheGamersofaLifeTime
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the bounty board

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I just bought the bl3 legendary edition on the steam autumn sale, I need to ask, does anyone feel like dropping their steam id so I can add them and access these quests( Do keep in mind if you're offering I'm assuming you've completed most, if not all the bounty board quests) You don't really have to play with me per se you don't even have to talk lmao, I just like knowing that I can access all the rare spawns. Thanks <3

    submitted by /u/Fatorias98
    [link] [comments]

    Beated sh4dow-trap

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:02 AM PST

    I know i'm late but i finally beated this guy. I feel like my lv 31 Athena is a real god now.

    submitted by /u/MasterKeyTwelve
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Borderlands 3: Thoughts, stats, and other stuff people probably won't care about.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:04 AM PST

    First, I did most of the side missions and most maps I investigated every corner... My character (Moze) was level 46 and playtime is a laughable 50 hrs and 51 mins. All solo. (Honestly, it should be closer to 50 hours. I did idle for a few minutes today and didn't feel like logging off and I watched some of the credits and walk around afterwards selling stuff. My completion times in the other Borderland titles have been on the high side also so no surprises here.)

    Story, a lot of people hate it. I think thats fair... though I liked a fair amount of it too. The twins weren't as annoying as I had expected... That first mission you deal with them (fighting towards their broadcast) had me really worried. They talked, and talked, (and talked, and talked) but luckily I can really only half listen and shoot at the same time so I missed most of what was said but share volume was horrible... but I feel that was the most annoying part... At least regarding them.

    Cutscenes, holy hell! Did Gearbox forget that my character is suppose to be important and/or least good in a fight? Why is my character just standing there like a slack jawed yokel watching everything go to hell in the hand basket???? Why do the friendly NPCs like me? I'm not doing nothing when it counts except watching their friends die...? (I obviously cannot speak for others but I wonder if its the cutscenes that get the twins their bad rap and not so much the twins. (Handsome Jack was obviously a superior villain.)

    Game play, I felt it was really smooth. Its been far too long since I played the first two (I have the prequel but have never gotten around to it) so I cannot really make direct comparisons but I had no complaints. (I did lose anointed loot due to a cut scene triggering and the "statue" wasn't around to shatter afterwords.)

    Anyhow, really fun game I have all the DLC so I'll likely work on that next.

    Oh, my favorite gun was a a breach-loading shotgun that wrecked everything even when it was way past its level! (It will suck to have to retire it, which I assume will be really soon.)

    submitted by /u/INMATEofARKHAM
    [link] [comments]

    I want to enjoy BL3 so bad. Help?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    I have well over 5000 hours in bl1,2, and tps and I am completely turned off by bl3. Help? Bought it at launch, and I played up til about halfway through dlc3, have every character to 50 (zane higher) And I just hate it. I don't like sifting through 8 legendaries every time I kill a boss. And literally junking 7 or all of them. I used to get excited when I saw orange. Nothing excites me about bl3. Am I looking at it wrong? I'm trying not to just say "story bad, calypsos dumb, fuck ava" although those things are very much a part of why I hate it.

    What am I not seeing?

    submitted by /u/PennerforPresident
    [link] [comments]

    are DLCs a must buy?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:19 AM PST

    I see very poor reviews for the,, i just want to grind like in previous titles, can i do that without the DLC?

    submitted by /u/Kordakin
    [link] [comments]

    Help me please?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Id really Iike help with 2 trophies, 1 being the firing range... the others i have 2 more slaughter houses to do.. at least for the trophy.. I wasn't on my play though when I did the 3000.

    I'm on PS5 and trying to get the platinum trophy for the 2nd time.

    submitted by /u/UofODucks541
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2 stopping

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I've recently bought border lands 2 and it keeps stopping every 7-15 seconds and just works again I messed with the in game settings and restarted the game and my PC to no result. in task manager my PC is fine my CPU is working at 50% and graphics card at 32%. How do I fix this problem.

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/jakefarmVII
    [link] [comments]

    Weird stuck in covenant with claptrap bug on ps5

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:47 AM PST

    I am suffering from a very frustrating issue where if you go back to the area where you get off the bus , you're stuck there. No buttons respond at all . Nothing

    anyone else finding this ? Lost a level 30 character to it , very annoying

    submitted by /u/Ari_Shaffir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment