• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Borderlands Jakobs-brand Claptrap

    Borderlands Jakobs-brand Claptrap


    Jakobs-brand Claptrap

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Came across a Jakobs Claptrap in the Dr. Ned Zombie Island DLC. Decided to look it up, and apparently it's in BL2 as well, lying dead on a table in Claptrap's place in Windshear Waste.

    https://imgur.com/a/Zb6AnfK

    Is there any explanation for why Jakobs made a Claptrap, when they're manufactured by Hyperion? Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool how the Jakobs Claptrap is made of wood and fits their design aesthetic.

    submitted by /u/quantum_penguin_
    [link] [comments]

    Research on wellbeing and gaming (16yo and over)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Hey there!

    With the permission from the moderators I wanted to tell you a bit about the current research I'm doing

    I'm a master's cyberpsychology student at The university of Buckingham, and I'm researching the impact that gaming during difficult life situations could have on the players' wellbeing, for the purpose of this study difficult life situations are negative, stressful situations in your life that made you employ some kind of coping strategy, things like relationship breakdowns, coping with loss, losing a job, moving to a new house, questioning your identity, etc.

    If you choose to accept this quest and complete the survey, your responses will be completely anonymous, and you can withdraw from the study at any point by closing the tab, it takes around 10 minutes to complete the survey, and every answer is very valuable.

    Link to the survey: https://buckingham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/gdlsandwellbeing

    Edit: The survey platform seems to be down at the moment, so, the link isn't working, hopefully it will fix itself soon.

    submitted by /u/AvaLaboratories
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Gaiges kill skills

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Do her kill skills stack? I was wondering if "unstoppable Force" stacks with "Blood Soaked Shield" I tried testing it out and couldn't really tell.

    submitted by /u/DefenderOfWaifus
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige's shield glitch still works in BL2! (Switch)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:50 AM PST

    So I bought the Legendary Collection for my Switch and started up BL2 a few days ago. As I'm sure many of you know, Gaige has a glitch where she can have virtually unlimited shields. What you do is invest in the left skill tree (Best Friends Forever) until you can get the Buck Up skill (minimum level 11?). This skill causes Deathtrap to regenerate your shield when it is depleted.

    Here's how to do the glitch. Stand near a transition spot (example: from The Fridge to Fink's Slaughterhouse) and unequip whatever shield you're using. Activate Deathtrap. Since you don't have a shield, he will try to buff you. As soon as you see the glowing blue aura, press Y to transition to the next zone. Now re-equip your shield. You'll notice it recharges MUCH faster and completely ignores recharge delay. Repeat this process a few times as the effect does stack. After you do this a few times, your shield will recharge almost instantaneously.

    PROTIP: Farm a Bee and wreck some face!

    submitted by /u/Teknolicious
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Intro Artwork?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:35 PM PST

    Does anyone know where to find quality stills from the opening cinematics from the core games? The Marcus story portions that is. I am trying to design a tattoo sleeve using all of them but am having a hell of a time trying to find them.

    submitted by /u/GameLikeGaston
    [link] [comments]

    Weird hate love relationship with Borderlands 1

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:56 PM PST

    So, I had the borderlands collection in my library for a bit which I got as gifts, and recently purchased the third game since I love looter shooters. Started to play borderlands 1 a few days ago and I'm currently going up to whoop Krom's butt, yet I'm not having that much fun? I don't know what's the best way to explain it, but I am enjoying this game, the type of game it is and like the main elements of it, but at the same time I'm also like to myself, is this really it?

    I had played a bit of Borderlands 2 and TPS, just the starting area way way back and for some reason, those had more of a lasting impression on me than the first game so far, and honestly a lot of other games that I played which were meant to be dumb fun.

    I was told Borderlands 1 has like 2/2.5 playthroughs, sort of like a new game+ mode which is meant to be considered the main game whereas the first playthrough I'm at is more of a tutorial run and honestly I'm ok with that, but I just can explain why the first game just doesn't vibe with me. Could be the lack of a proper story though from what I hear and played so far I get the impression that the story of the borderlands franchise ain't all that, but the dlcs however are meant to be way better.

    I don't know, maybe Borderlands 1 might be black sheep for me, similar to how I wasnt fond of Assassin's creed Odyssey, but I love Origins and Valhalla. This is more of a little rant than anything, though some tips would also be great to help improve the fun factor.

    P.s. running lilith smg go brr build

    submitted by /u/AlF13MOON
    [link] [comments]

    thoughts on tales from the borderlands?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:50 PM PST

    all these new games have me tired out, man. i just want a simple click-and-choose adventure. so would tales from the borderlands be a good choice? i've played minecraft story mode, and it's really fun

    submitted by /u/bigChungus1237
    [link] [comments]

    Ok actually what’s with these load times

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:36 PM PST

    I've been playing since borderlands handsome collection and loved the series but the load times in 3 and the way the game runs are just horrible. Did they try to fix them?

    submitted by /u/Dovahkiin314159
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Moze anoints

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Hey all.. I am very new to playing moze.. been a fl4k main forever pretty much but wanted to finally try some different stuff out. I'm really liking moze! But the downside is I have no idea what is good at all with moze lol. Right now I have red tree capstoned.. I almost have green tree capstoned as well.. but I got no idea what I'm doing as far as build direction with her.. I would like to do a kind of "universal" moze build so I can mess around with her iron bear stuff mostly.. but what's a good anointment for moze or whatever? One that doesn't require a lot of set up or anything.. that's kind of why I love fl4k cuz I just hit fade away or rakks.. and then my ase anoints do the rest. Is there anything good like that for moze?

    submitted by /u/T-Dawg5000
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed, Borderlands 3 Fatal Error 0x0000000180004484

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    I havent played borderlands 3 since the launch of the game on steam, so I decided to reinstall it again. However when I launched the game I was greeted with an error message

    "Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000000180004484"

    Screenshot of the error message: https://i.imgur.com/1PCqSPX.png

    Has anyone had this problem before or have a suggestion on how to fix this? I didnt have this problem before the last time I launched this game back 9 months ago. I've tried relinking my steam to my SHIFT account but it didnt change anything.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/thenachogod
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Console Commands? Console Activation?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    Hi guys. Is there any way to activate the console and use console commands for god mode in Borderlands 2? (I have Steam version). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheRageee
    [link] [comments]

    Shotgun build?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:49 AM PST

    I'm wondering what would be the best character in BL2 including dlc characters. I just got the casual hulk from a golden chest and if I can figure out the best character that specializes in shotguns that'd work out perfectly

    submitted by /u/Bulky-Ad9518
    [link] [comments]

    Fragmented Fragtrap might be my favourite build in the series

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Beat BL:TPS last night. Good game, if not really as great as the actual sequel. Still, had a fair amount of fun with it, will look into the Claptrap DLC likely, then move on to Tales and BL3. When I saw Claptrap as a playable class, I knew I'd play him. I'm one of those people who finds the robot model endearing, so his commentary was always something I appreciated. I played the game with a friend at first, then I resorted to single-player. My support build wasn't the most effective then, so I switched to the right tree. Not only is the build fun, it can be very effective, so long as you know how to use Fragtrap's russian roulette playstyle. Several times did I curse the skies for Funzerking the hell out of my ammo. But I sure praised them when I butchered a boss in a few seconds. I only got a good assault rifle recently, so I was not happy to get a subroutine of this kind. But when I got a shotgun or melee subroutine? I knew how to make use of them. The build encouraged me to collect and carry as many different kinds of weapons as I could (so long as they were elemental, I don't like vanilla types tbh). Looting is vital to this tree and I enjoyed playing it very much, moreso since its performance varied from outstanding to terrible.

    submitted by /u/FrickingPitches
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem mode still feel unsatisfying

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I don't know why. But mayhem mode just doesn't feel the same as op levels from borderlands 2. Yea, they kind of do the same function. Just they do it completely different. It requires "little" work to unlock mayhem mode. You just beat the game and bam, you unlocked mayhem mode. While for borderlands 2, you need to beat digi peak to unlock op levels

    Digi peak shows how hard a person had to go through to reach certain op levels. It was like a badge showing your struggles and how you achieved it. Yes,mayhem mode can be challenging itself. Especially with the modifiers, but you can change them whenever you want. It doesn't give me the same satisfaction cause you can just farm a mayhem level below that can at least compete with 2 mayhem levels above

    Lastly, anyone can use mayhem mode weapons. As long as a person reach that level. They can use that mayhem level weapon. Again, mayhem mode can be difficult. It just feel cheap anyone can use those weapons as long as they get that level. Now let's compare that to op levels. You can't use those weapons unless you reach those op levels yourself. Thus making the satisfaction even more

    Am I the only person who feels this way?

    submitted by /u/king-ExDEATH
    [link] [comments]

    So the Hellfire

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Right so i am now playing through the game again as Flak as i have only ever used him once, im in the first play through at about lvl 25 when the Mogwai hunt dropped me a Hellfire at my lvl, can anyone explain how this happened??

    submitted by /u/Dizzy-Ad1692
    [link] [comments]

    Side Mission Question

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:31 AM PST

    If you accept a scavenger quest at for example LV20, is the weapon you're rewarded going to be at that level or below?

    Or can you accept it at LV20 and do it later at LV30 and be rewarded with a weapon thats around LV30? Not sure how it works

    Sorry if the wording is confusing, hard to explain

    submitted by /u/SPACE-MONKEYY
    [link] [comments]

    I think borderlands 3 feels like a dlc more than a actual game.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    I first played the game on my pc and I played it it was fun but the problem is that bl3 feels like a dlc with small maps with different planets.

    submitted by /u/Far_Winter_2251
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment