• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Borderlands Third playthrough, and there is still one message from the "Tales from the Borderlands" game that always hits hard.

    Borderlands Third playthrough, and there is still one message from the "Tales from the Borderlands" game that always hits hard.


    Third playthrough, and there is still one message from the "Tales from the Borderlands" game that always hits hard.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:46 PM PST

    "Scooter will never forget you"

    submitted by /u/MrWorldWidee
    [link] [comments]

    Does Borderlands 1 get better?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Hello Borderlands fans!

    This is my first time playing the Borderlands series, heard they were some fun shooters that were funny. Awesome. Got a great discount on the bundle with 1, 2, and the Pre-Sequel. Started playing 1, and I already feel burnt out after a few hours.

    Now I actually really like this style of game, mindlessly shooting stuff and looting, with bits of story here and there. Not my favorite, but I do enjoy it. Most of the game so far has been fun, but now I feel like I don't really want to play anymore.

    My main problem are the "dungeon" areas. The hub world where you can drive around and run over guys and jump cliffs and feel a sense of progression with your loot feels great. But when I have to go through a sub area with the same 5 enemies, and none of them are really a threat, and even when I am over their level with my best guns they take an agonizingly long time to kill, I start to lose interest. It's tedious at best, insulting at worst.

    I heard that the second game is better at the story bits so I can feel more engaged, but I want to make sure I haven't missed anything cool in the first game. Is there a reason to keep playing? Cool areas or missions in my future? Or have I just gotten everything out of it that I am going to?

    For context: I'm actually pretty far, I just beat Sledge! It's started to pick up again, so I'll see how far I get!

    submitted by /u/DaPurpleTurtle2
    [link] [comments]

    I have a theory about how ammunition works in borderlands universe.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    In a single word: digistruct.

    Now let me explain. There are millions of different guns in BL universe, and each of them have a different way to load them, be it with magazines, clips, cartridges and etc. How would it realistically work out? Your character cant hold millions of different variants of gun loading mechanism and know how to sort them out properly. Of course, we can just explain it with video game logic, but i have a better, in-universe explanation.

    Lets start with how ammo is stored. Your character can hold TONS of ammo in a single instance, which would weigh your character down a lot. But it does not. And the vending machines can sell you more ammunition than they have physical space inside. So my theory is that ammunition in BL is stored digitally.

    That also explains how SUDs work. Its not a backpack upgrade, its a hardware/software upgrade. It increases storage memory of your character, letting you carry more stuff.

    Now, if ammunition is stored digitally, that also solves the issue with logistics of ammo loading. But first i wanna talk about guns themselves.

    The guns (at least most of them) are clearly made with some electronics inside them. Be it an ammo counter, loading mechanisms or elemental charge ups, and many many more. So its not a stretch that they can be connected to a computer and be tinkered with digitally. That would mean that they also might have echonet connectivity, which leads me to the next point.

    All guns are in echonet registry. When you pick up a new gun, your personal echonet system registers it and works it out. Skipping irrelevant information, it is able to find out the correct way to load ammo in your gun. It then digistructs the mags and whatever for your gun whenever it needs to be loaded.

    And there i have it - a near perfect in-universe explanation in how ammunition works for your guns.

    submitted by /u/napoleonwithamg
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:58 PM PST

    I just got the game of the year edition for the first game, I love it and I've already liked it I just kept forgetting bout it lol. I was just wondering if there's anyone who can get me modded items for this. It don't gotta be like no "God Gun" or anything. But currently I'm playing a level 18 Hunter and id like if someone could get me some stuff that would help with the rest of the game. I also have a level 62 Siren but my focus is mainly on the Hunter play through.

    Xbox GT: Monsterr Tip

    submitted by /u/Monster-EXE
    [link] [comments]

    Solo or co op for maximum fun?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:39 PM PST

    Just got borderlands 2 ons steam, one of the most loved looter shooter of all time.. is this game actually fun in a solo playtrough? Anyone intrested in playing this game together?

    submitted by /u/c0lt95
    [link] [comments]

    Have there been changes to The Ruiner drops?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:00 PM PST

    I've been farming The Ruiner, Mayhem 10/TVHM, in search of Light Show and DLC 3 cosmetics. I've done him probably 40 times and haven't gotten Light Show or any cosmetics. Is this just bad luck on my part? I haven't found anything conclusively saying Light Show can even drop from the Ruiner. I don't like farming Lasodactyl as he only drops 1-2 legendaries so it isn't efficient, but if it's the only reliable way of getting Light Show I can switch my attention to it.

    submitted by /u/corgicute
    [link] [comments]

    Any general tips?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:19 PM PST

    I just copped borderlands legendary edition which has bdl1 goty, 2 and pre sequel. I'm playing borderlands 1 rn, and I find it really fun. This is my first time borderlands, and I'm really enjoying it. Is there any general advice or tips or anything else I should know?

    submitted by /u/DinnyDude
    [link] [comments]

    Way to the vault not open

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    So in Elesser in the final mission I didn't feel like killing all the guardians and skipped the whole area up to the top by grenade jumping, only problem is, the door to the vault remains closed and nothing happens when I get to the waypoint, is this mission scripted in such a way so that I have to kill all these guardians and opha superior or is it just bad luck? I would like to know so that I wouldn't waste my time in future playthroughs.

    submitted by /u/DarkJustRed
    [link] [comments]

    What do you actually do other than beat the story in borderlands??

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Hello everyone, im 20 years old. Back when BL2 released i was 12 and loved so much that i beat it 3 times over the years. But im just finding out that people have thousands of hours on BL after they beat the game. I understand leveling up different characters but doesn't it get boring playing the same missions over and over again? I just bought the ultimate edition of BL3 so any advice on extending my playing time would be awesome. Thank you for reading. :)

    submitted by /u/Dodajnedriblaj
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a party to pkay with

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm finally getting back into borderlands 3 after taking a long break. I've been wanting to play it with a full party as I've never done it before. If you all wanna play I'm on ps4 and my user is Wezzie_4321

    submitted by /u/Wezzie311
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Borderlands 3 or mod BL2?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:23 AM PST

    I ran BL2 until I got bored around 5 years ago, and never touched it since because I've practically memorized the story and is bored to tears whenever I have to go through it again just for an extra level or three, plus I'd have to re-farm my legendaries.

    Now I'm a bit older and understand modding a bit better, managed to forget some details so the experience might be fresher, and was wondering if any mods adds anything significant to BL2 for a better experience, or if it's better to just go straight to BL3, though I've heard controversial reactions on the latter.

    submitted by /u/SparklesMcSpeedstar
    [link] [comments]

    Thunderball fists

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Ello chaps!

    So I've been wondering if anyone has experimented with taking the Thunderball Fists to higher mayhem levels in BL3, and if so what annoint did you have on it? Also which character? I'm absolutely in love with this thing and I want to find a way to build around it.

    Thank you in advance.:)

    submitted by /u/foki999
    [link] [comments]

    Ember would make a pretty hot playable vault hunter.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:39 PM PST

    No pun intended, well maybe a little but I think she could be turned into a pretty cool little fire breather killer

    submitted by /u/WhippetRun
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Switch drift?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:12 AM PST

    I've had this port for a long while and it's so much fun (and I think it's built off the Vita port) however, It seems as if it has a drifting issue. My Joy-Cons **DO NOT** have drift and it seems as though that BL2 on Switch has this problem. I haven't encountered it on Pre-Sequel either. (Same console) Any help?

    submitted by /u/SXN2005
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy borderland 3 ultimate on PC or PS5?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:27 PM PST

    Title says it all.

    Does Steam on Pc has more player base or PS4/PS5 has more player base?

    submitted by /u/Relaxationing
    [link] [comments]

    Bl2 pc mod badass rank

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Is there a way to edit my badass rank through some kind of save editor

    submitted by /u/JBripper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment