• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Borderlands Best build for Zane now?

    Borderlands Best build for Zane now?


    Best build for Zane now?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    As I'm coming back to the game after a short-ish hiatus, just curious if there's an overall best build for Zane? I used to rock the SNTNL + Digi-Clone for all content but the new shoulder cannon thing looks pretty sweet.

    Though a friend was telling me that when Designer's Cut launched, there was something about the Eraser skill that made it OP (especially when paired with the CC shotgun) but that Gearbox may have patched it. Is that true? And is SNTNL + DC still overall better than MNTIS Cannon + Bubble Shield? Or is there another combination I should know about? Links welcome and appreciated!

    submitted by /u/thezodiaceffect
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Endgame

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I bought the Handsome Collection mostly for BL2 & The DLC's it came with, definitely will play the Pre-Sequel eventually (I think it came with all of the BL2 DLC except the DLC that lets you get to lvl 80, correct me if I'm wrong) and so far I have 12 hours played in about 4 days, and I can definitely see myself putting 500-1,000 Hours Easily or even more into the game. But I'm wondering what I should do with my Character/In General when I finish the game in normal mode and hit the level cap which is 30 for NM. I've heard people say to do the Side Quests & DLC. How do I play the DLC? Am I playing it already when I'm playing the story?

    submitted by /u/Zadies
    [link] [comments]

    Quick and Quickerer Still Bugged

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    The mission The Quick and the Quickerer has been bugged since it came out. I am and have been stuck at the "follow Slim" portion and have submitted multiple tickets. I have not seen any fixes for this that are better than "reset all of your missions." Anyone hear of anything?

    submitted by /u/MrNanny
    [link] [comments]

    Krieg

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Can anybody fill me in on some of Krieg and Maya's backstory? I played the BL3 DLC and now I'm going through a playthrough as Krieg on BL2. Some of the comments he makes while idle imply he's searching for Maya. Sounds like a really deep story and I would love some context.

    submitted by /u/DirtyPlat
    [link] [comments]

    Hey anyone wanna go for all the achievements in the pre sequel? Specifically getting the coop ones out of the way

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Down to go through the game multiple times or help with any achievements you need. Steam name is jimmyclutchman

    submitted by /u/JimmysOnMXE
    [link] [comments]

    Will I enjoy Borderlands 1 after playing later games?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I have played and finished Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequel, 3. And I really loved them all. Borderlands 3 is my most played game on PS4. But since I am stuck at my hometown without PS4, I have to play stuff on my PC. Given Bl1 is the only one that I haven't played, I was wondering why not complete the series. I heard story is not that good but I don't mind that as long as gameplay is fun. Only thing I am skeptical about is it might feel dated after playing newer games in terms of gameplay mechanics. I don't mind older graphics either. Can someone please advise on this?

    submitted by /u/BashfulRay12
    [link] [comments]

    Longtime BL player returning to BL3 curious about endgame

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I haven't played much since pretty much DLC1. I've recently started a Siren and am playing through the game, I'm curious what is the endgame like? TVHM on whatever the highest Mayhem level you can? What are the endgame activities? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ACWHH
    [link] [comments]

    List of Borderlands 2.5 mod legendary gear

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    As someone who doesn't play on pc, is there a way for me to at least view all the exclusive loot this mod gives? It's out of sheer curiosity as I am somewhat interested in checking it out. Links to video showcase or spreadsheets could work. To clarify, 2.5 isn't reborn or exodus, it's a separate mod.

    submitted by /u/TalesofaPreSequel
    [link] [comments]

    Is the second season pass worth it now?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    Season pass 2 of borderlands 3 was release to a lot of hate last year due to lack of content and being too expensive. Now that the directors cut is now out is it worth the price now, or should I wait for another steam sale? I am curious to try out some of the new content but honestly I just want to try out the other skill trees (mainly zane)

    submitted by /u/Mysterygamer175
    [link] [comments]

    Has the Borderlands 3 GOTY version released yet?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I got 1 and 2's GOTY, been waiting for the 3rd for a while.

    submitted by /u/Dan50
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost king's elemental weakness lvl 72 Krieg?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Im busy playing through Tina's dlc for the first time at 72 op 1 and the kings are slaughtering me. What element deals the most damage to them. Running a bloodlusted hellborn build

    submitted by /u/Makaze125
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t find guardian takedown

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    I have finished the game and I am level 65. When I enter tannis room I don't see the exclamation mark to start the quest

    submitted by /u/Edvs1996
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use a low level pimpernel for the pimp/RL glitch if the rocket launcher is a high level?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    It doesn't matter if the pimpernel is weak with Sal right because it takes on the damage of the rocket launcher only? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TyraelTrion
    [link] [comments]

    I'm bored

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I'm bored and have been wanting to get back into borderlands games. Thought I do t know witch to play again. Btw I've played them all for over 10 days

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mr_sandman1324
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment