• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    Borderlands Safe to say, I'm hooked

    Borderlands Safe to say, I'm hooked


    Safe to say, I'm hooked

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently got into Borderlands on the Switch as it was on sale, I played it years ago on the 360 but to be honest I didn't like it, now however, I'm totally hooked, I beat the first one, but it's 2 that has be gripped at the moment, Handsome Jack is a fantastic antagonist, I've gotten a fair bit into the game, no spoilers! The nods to movies and TV shows is great too! And the Buzzards shouting Ride of the Valkyries lol even my wife enjoyed that, I'm so glad I gave this another chance and that I found this community! Cheers guys and take care!

    submitted by /u/Revilox88
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands is just, Wow!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    I recently bought the borderlands collection as I've never played the series before. I've always heard about it and even watched my cousin play it a couple times but it never really peaked my interest as I'm not a big fan of FPS'. A buddy of mine came to town and we wanted to play a gun heavy game for whatever reason so I finally popped the first game in to see what was up. Borderlands is absolutely amazing! We had so much fun! I haven't had this much fun playing a video game in a long time. So late to the series. 🤦🏾‍♂️ My new favorite game for sure!

    submitted by /u/MRPlayer99
    [link] [comments]

    Is typhon worth it?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Does he have any good drops to make me just tunnel all my eridium into him? I got a little under 1k so I could be here a while lol

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    Old Guy Needs Help with DLC

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    I have a PS4 and Borderlands 3. I was looking at the store and there are too many things on it.

    I don't want any fancy skins and I don't play coop. I just want to download all of the extra games in one package. What one do I get?

    submitted by /u/tomcod
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't weapon and item storage be unlimited?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Does it really impact the game to have an unlimited gun rack? It just gets so cumbersome and irritating when thinking about which weapons to drop. Some weapons are like level 1, but they're legendary, so you want to hold onto them for sentimental reasons. Even a little more assistance in identifying whether one weapon is better than the other. Not to mention the guns that exist purely for comedy and don't actually function well.

    submitted by /u/Happypappy213
    [link] [comments]

    Is the multiplayer community of this game still active? I live in Italy btw

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I used to play this game a few years back and now I want to revisit it again. Is the multiplayer still active? Especially in Europe

    submitted by /u/zimmer550king
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY weapon merging guide

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    Borderlands GOTYE weapon merging is a glitch in the game that allows for, as you might imagine, the listed bonuses on a weapons title card to be applied to other weapons (ie, giving the +200% critical damage of a sniper rifle to a pistol. This glitch does not work as a way to give a weapon a higher fire rate, base damage, zoom magnification, or other base stat changes that you might find nice, but it is still an incredibly powerful glitch to abuse)

    -for simplicity, the weapons you use to buff and apply effect to other weapons will be referred to as buffers, while the weapons receiving the buffs will be referred to as "clumber's" for no particular reason

    -How to do it: Need a full inventory, need a weapon that is your level or under on the ground, need at least 2 weapons equipped (preferably 4), have buffers locked, so as to not drop them during this process, hold buffer, hold the (interact) button on weapon on floor, this will make buffer weapon invisible, as it is trying to swap weapons with the weapon on the floor but is unable to, since the weapon in your hand is locked and cannot be removed from your inventory, switch to either another buffer and repeat or switch to clumber, this applies the bonus that came with buffer weapon(s) to the clumber weapon.

    -Stat buffs can be found on weapons item card, the only buffs that seem to be transferable are critical damage bonuses, melee damage bonuses, and ammo regeneration (as far as my testing has found)

    -Best headshot multiplier-silent night sniper rifle

    -best Melee damage bonus- sucker punch pistol

    -Silent night/sucker punch farming: 1 of each can be acquired immediately at the start of the game, if not there's is a guaranteed Gearbox weapon spawn (that always scales to current level) in the middle chest at the end of the final boss. This chest can be farmed by leaving the vault for a DLC area and save quitting to reload the area (this works best when traveling to the underdome, since it is very small and loads very quickly)

    -Stat buffs can stack (3 silent night sniper rifles can add +2400% crit damage, that's 25x damage on a headshot! Or 4 Silent nights can equal 3,200% extra headshot damage! This also applies to weapons with ammo regeneration properties, being able to regenerate dozens of bullets per second, and melee damage bonuses, being able to multiply your melee damage by up to 20x, which when used on brick or mordecai can lead to bonkers damage numbers.

    -Idle Sway: when merging weapons, one may find that the idle sway on their 5,000 headshot damage sniper rifle is almost unbearable and makes distant shots far more challenging to land, this can be remedied by switching back to each buffer weapon used and aiming down the sights.

    -limitations: For some odd reason, crimson lance soldiers sometimes will not receive extra headshot damage, meaning the headshot multiplier is set to an unchanging 2x or so multiplier. This is doubly true for the flying crimson lance soldiers, who have no critical damage hit box. Ammo regeneration does not apply to eridian weapons

    submitted by /u/hasnorty
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Crashes

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    So I haven't touched Borderlands 3 since I beat it within the month it came out solely because it kept shutting off my freaking console. Gave it time to see if gearbox would patch it and tried again today and guess what? IT SHUT MY XBOX OFF AGAIN MID-DLC FIGHT. Is anybody else still having issues? If so are there any fixes? I tried going in performance mode but still crashed and I'd rather not keep messing with it myself for fear of bricking my console.

    submitted by /u/Sanity1996
    [link] [comments]

    Characters starting at level 30?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Ik you can do it with dlc but idek what dlc and for what game. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it big time.

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    Level scaling in BL2

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    I'm at the beginning of my 1st playthrough of bl2 with maya I'm currently level 16. I wanted to know about the level scaling I'm going through the campaign missions mainly should I leave the side quests for my TVHM or UVHM playthrough? I'm not sure how it works I apologise if the question seems dumb I'm not really good at wording wording stuff correctly

    submitted by /u/johntheplaya
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTYE fast travel question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Reliving BL1 on the Switch after not playing it for YEARS and having a lot of fun.

    Just unlocked fast travel in the Dahl region and noticed some random places available to go to (despite only being level 21):

    • T-Bone junction
    • Jakobs cove
    • Tartarus station

    Are these DLC bundled with the GOTYE?

    submitted by /u/SmokeyJoe83
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: To anyone unable to send/accept ingame SHiFT friend invites without an error

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    It appears whoever at Gearbox designed the SHiFT friends system/database has put a cap on the number of friends one can have. I've noticed this recently after entire months of being frustrated trying to add friends to play with and months of contacting Gearbox support and receiving the most unprofessional and generic replies like "change network settings". This is so absurd considering Gearbox never communicated about this limit, so I'm hoping this post might help some.

    So, if anyone else has a similar issue and wishes to add new friends, just remove old ones. I'd also ask you to please consider writing to Gearbox or sharing this post on the Gearbox support website in hope the limit will be removed.

    (I wanted to crosspost this from the Borderlands 3 subreddit but couldn't for some reason, sorry for the "double post" but I thought more people should know about this issue)

    submitted by /u/best_username_dude
    [link] [comments]

    Player base for BL3 and 2?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I've played the series since the start and have completed every game (aside from The Pre-Sequel.)

    Having not played since getting the PS4 last year, I was going to buy BL3 on sale, even considering getting the collection with BL2 and The Pre-Sequel.

    I'm a massive sweat at this game and it's one of my all-time favourite series. So I wanna know if people are still playing online? Especially BL2.

    (Also, is matchmaking quick?)

    submitted by /u/EramthgiNehT
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    im always stuck with dancing claptrap , its already set to dx11 and running from steam.

    submitted by /u/Boring-Image5589
    [link] [comments]

    I might crazy

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or in borderlands 1 does the spread decrease when u sprint and jump. I've noticed this the most with shotguns.

    submitted by /u/doud1201
    [link] [comments]

    BL1- can't Fast travel.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Currently playing borderlands 1 GOTY in single player and I already reached "Rust Common East" and wanted to fast travel back to "New Haven" but when I do it forced me back to the main menu with an error "Unable to join - You were unable to join the host because you either have an incompatible version of the game, or the host is currently in downloadable content you do not have."

    This only happens when I try to fast travel to "New Haven" or other areas after that. But Fast travelling to "Dahl Headlands" and areas before that and the dlc area seems to be working fine.

    submitted by /u/butterscotch8689
    [link] [comments]

    Locations in BL2:fight for sanctuary and BL3

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    So the area in bl3 where you go and find the golden car to melt it down(can't remember the area name sadly). Is it the same area from Fight for Sanctuary? like the small area felt similar to a area you fight threw in Fight for Sanctuary(again not sure of the quest name/location).

    submitted by /u/LouisOve
    [link] [comments]

    Anarchy, Stinger, Hellfire, Tsunami's Best Parts

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me the best possible parts for each SMGs: Anarchy, Stinger, Hellfire, Tsunami?

    submitted by /u/ittou_zangeki
    [link] [comments]

    Does Mayhem affect the stats of shields and class mods?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    I'm genuinely curious as to whether this is the case or not as me and a friend of mine have been having back and forths as to whether Mayhem actually DOES affect the stats of shields and class mods like it does for Guns and Grenades.

    submitted by /u/SendNoobs368
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends Achievement

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Hey, could anybody who has this achievement already please help me out? My name on steam is Kun-Kro, please add me or leave a message here if you feel like helping me out.

    submitted by /u/yucrazy
    [link] [comments]

    Tales From The Eridian Slab - Glitch

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    I have a single achievement left to get to get on Steam, 'Tales From The Eridian Slab'. I have seen other people having an issues with this one and have solved it by reinteracting with the slab in Sanctuary or joining a muliplayer game. I was able to scan the Sanctuary slab a few times with no result and now I no longer pull out the scanner when interacting. No suggested soultion has work for me.

    In a recent update a bunch of other achievements where fixed and popped up when loading the game but this one still seems broken, for me at least.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SagglySloth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment