• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Borderlands What’s your favorite song intro in borderlands?

    Borderlands What’s your favorite song intro in borderlands?


    What’s your favorite song intro in borderlands?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    In my opinion the pre-sequel has the best intro song, it just slaps so hard

    submitted by /u/Pazival_69
    [link] [comments]

    Did Tom and Xam's drop change?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Tried farming for a new Soulrender and after 50 tries, not one dropped. These guys used to drop it fairly often, but now it feels like their dedicated drop is the Insider.

    Can anyone else confirm? Or have I just been incredibly unlucky?

    submitted by /u/tremorego
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any visual differences between dx11 and dx12 in borderlands 3?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Am i missing out by using dx11 instead of dx12? Are there any visual differences between dx11 or dx12? The only thing i noticed was that the specular lighting may be better on dx12 but im not sure. Are there any other differences?

    submitted by /u/Fungusamongus27
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler for TPS) I am missing some Lore, help?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    So in BL:TPS, the eye of the Destroyer that fires the laser is either killed or shrunk (I cant remember) making Helios unable to fire lasers (correct?).

    So can someone refresh my memory on how it can fire lasers (or mine Eridium) on BL2?

    (Also this is just something I've been thinking about, I havent played a Borderlands game in years. Thank you!)

    submitted by /u/CaniPlayJinx
    [link] [comments]

    Does the level/quest design improve in BL3?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    There's a sale going on right now but before I buy I just wanted to know if they improved on this aspect in the game. One of my biggest gripes with the franchise is how annoying the quests are and how silly the maps are.

    Is there still a lot of backtracking? Fetch quests? Really large maps you have to walk through constantly? Things like that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SamBellFromSarang
    [link] [comments]

    Blood money dlc was disappointing imo

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Was anyone else very invested in the dlc all the way until the end? Like the final boss was so easy compared to the other dlc final bosses and the rest of the game. It's easily my second favorite dlc, bested by krieg, but I just don't feel fulfilled after that fight. Like it took me maybe 45 seconds. 2 easy phases for decent enough loot. Idk man it just feels like a lot of buildup for practically nothing. Anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to run borderlands 3 on an i5-750?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    my sister wants to play borderlands 3 but her cpu is an i5-750, which is literally the first i5 cpu intel made, everything else is good (gtx 1650 4gb, 8gb of ddr3), but that cpu is outdated.

    will it run?

    submitted by /u/theepiccarday808
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference between these 2 class mods?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I would share photos but it's not allowed here so I'll list them by text:

    1st Mod S&S Tempest Class Mod - +61% Electrocute Damage +3 Radiance Skill +4 Slayer Skill +3 Silent Resolve Skill

    2nd Mod Pangolin Tempest Class Mod - +61% Electrocute Damage +3 Radiance Skill +4 Slayer Skill +3 Silent Resolve Skill

    Same effects but difficult values/manufacturers so sorry if it's a stupid question, in Borderlands 2 I know different manufacturers have different attributes on parts.

    submitted by /u/Wolf--Rayet
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the fastest XP farm?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Im currently a level 59 Sal (UVHM) and farming the hodunks outside lynchwood for XP. Is this the fastest way for XP or is there another way?

    submitted by /u/Brog0_l0l
    [link] [comments]

    overpowered rank not working

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    So I've completed Raid on digistruct peak 3 times already and it's not giving me overpowered rank 1 and I'm lvl 72 and I've done everything like save and quit and closing out of the game and it's not giving me the option to do overpowered?

    submitted by /u/Stock-Upstairs-4601
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Handsome Collection no DLC available

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    My Brother downloaded Borderlands The Handsome Collection, but when he went to a Fast Travel Station there was no locations for the DLC, no weapons to spawn in with and Gaige/Krieg were unavailable, is there a second dlc file hidden somewhere?

    submitted by /u/3L3M3NT4LP4ND4
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best prefix for Zanes seein dead?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I got cheap shot and unsporting but idk if I should go try to get better ones. Or even how to get better ones. I just checked randomly and I had picked them up at some point.

    submitted by /u/DannyMedge
    [link] [comments]

    (Borderlands 3) are there any quick change stations on promethea?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to try out some new skins in borderlands 3, but i cant find a damn quick change on promethea and i haven't seen one in hours. Is there even one on promethea?

    submitted by /u/Fungusamongus27
    [link] [comments]

    Weird pre-completed objectives for T and Uvhm?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    So when you play Tvhm you don't have to buy anything from earl for the power cell and uvhm skips the knuckle dragger arc, is there a reason for THESE specific moments to be skipped and not say.... already having a bandit technical in the C-A-R?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    How does weapons level scaling work?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Just trying to see what levels to do dlc. This question is for all the games. I am trying to get better weapons. I saw something online that the level you first enter an area, is the level the enemies and items will be.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me why it takes eight times as longer to install borderlands 3 on pc than on console?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    I tried installing the console version of borderlands 3 and it took only 30 minutes to install, and yet the pc version took me a day and a half to install. Can someone explain this to me? (Also, don't ask me why i own two copies of borderlands 3.)

    submitted by /u/Fungusamongus27
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Bug (ps4)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I recently bought both the season passes for the dlc content and skins, and it was good to start… for a while i was wearing the new skeleton skin I got (I was playing Zane btw), but then my game said it has to update. I saved, closed the game, and let it do its thing.

    But I came back, and now the all new customizable stuff I got from my purchases were gone? It even put me back onto Zane's base skin.

    I know it's such a small issue, and otherwise I don't think I've had any trouble, but it's kind of a bummer. Does anyone know how to fix this or why it happened?

    submitted by /u/syntheticcrustacean
    [link] [comments]

    ATLAS Replay

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Which bosses drop the atlas replay. Ps i dont have any dlc or season.

    submitted by /u/BandOk3857
    [link] [comments]

    so hear me out, theory [spoilers]

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    So, we have seen in multiple locations in Pandora giant fish bones, so we know that at some point Pandora was primarily water, so I don't think it would be too far of a judgement to say that maybe the eridians were actually sea faring creatures, the guardians design kind of supports that fact, also what if instead of the eridians going fully extinct they're just hiding or living inside of the ocean? Those that are left after the machine activated which could definitely be a possibility

    Edit:I forgot about the 7th siren who powered the machine but I still think they may have been originally from the sea

    submitted by /u/Borderlandsisfun
    [link] [comments]

    Has moze been nerfed ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Either that or my skill tree at level 72 isn't that good. On mayhem 11 I just can't seem to be doing as much damage as I used too at level 65. Only in iron bear I can do insane damage but apart from that she seems abit worse?

    submitted by /u/Yungsosa77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment