• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Borderlands Should I play the pre-sequel before 2?

    Borderlands Should I play the pre-sequel before 2?


    Should I play the pre-sequel before 2?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I manage to get a copy of the pre-sequel for dirt cheap and I am interested in buying 2, I just wanna know if it's better or not to play 2 before the pre-sequel or the other way around

    submitted by /u/WorlderAsh
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble with xp grinding

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    I am only level 15 and with the captain trout fight I am struggling. What should I do to get the most ep? (I already did almost all of the side quests I found)

    submitted by /u/Isabelle_the_catgirl
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble starting a dlc

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Hi I have the handsome collection and wanna start the claptrap dlc in the pre sequal but the floor 13 1/2 isn't available to fast travel to use it a post game only dlc since I have yet to beat the main story or is my game glitching

    submitted by /u/silverfang1732
    [link] [comments]

    XP glitch

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    I have been playing Bkrderlands Gane of the Year edition with my friend. He joins my game and whenever he joins he just gets a random amount of XP from the game. Just now he jumped up to level 42 because it gave him an enormous amount of XP as he joined my game. It also gave him 150 Skelton keys for no reason.

    Does the game really just a random amount of XP when someone joins your multi-player game to the person who joined? Why?

    submitted by /u/JoelsTheMan90
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Quest Design

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    The quest design in the first game is really simple and usually boring in my opinion. Obviously I like the game to some degree considering I have 300 hours in the game, but ever since I first played the game, a lot of the quests are just "kill this many types of this enemy, pick up a thing they drop." The brains questline in Zombie Island, the Parts questline in Robolution, the questline where Marcus buys the armory in the Knoxx DLC, these questlines are literally Kill Zombies, Kill Claptraps, Kill Crimson Lance respectively. I haven't played the other games but I hope that the other games have more varied questlines, like some puzzles or something that isn't just killing enemies.

    My favorite quests are the Scavenger Hunts, on my first playthrough it was fun going around and picking up each piece, they weren't too hard so its not frustrating but not too easy so I'm engaged enough. The only thing that bothers me about Scavenger Hunts is that the guns suck every time I turn them in.

    submitted by /u/MrAndMrsAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else got a broken bloodwing?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Tons of enemies near me. I throw out bloodwing and he refuses to do bloodwing stuff. He just goes back to Mordecai.

    submitted by /u/Murusama
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing a bugged mission?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    I'm on my true vault hunter playthrough as assassin level 45 and would rather not restart but I'm unable to progress due to a waypoint not showing up on a door that I need to open in the mission where I save bloodying, is there a way to fix my mission?

    submitted by /u/goombafloomba
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Community patch Revert UVHM

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I am installing the BL2 community patch right now, and there is an option to "Revert UVHM scaling back to pre-lilith DLC." What does this do and would you recommend enabling this?

    submitted by /u/iamliam42
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I always get the same error message? (Nintendo switch version)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Me and my cousin are trying to play 2 player split screen and when we try to play together we keep getting the same error message and it says "another user cannot be select at this time" but I don't have any idea what that means and I have seen other people play split screen so I know it's possible but we can't figure it out.

    submitted by /u/ppman12346
    [link] [comments]

    Best and Worst Main/Side Quest?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Which quest that you love and hate? I personally love the Shoot in the Face and hate the hearing the grandma's story.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 360 co-op issues

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    When I try to load into co-op, the loading screen takes forever and then fades to black. Single-Player works fine. Does anyone have a solution?

    submitted by /u/MattTheAccountant
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Handsome Jack Collection Veteran Heads

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I started playing BL2 on Epic Games since it was free a while back. I have both borderlands 1 and remastered with save files downloaded via Steam. When I log onto BL2 I do not get the veteran heads even though the saves are all in the same folder. Is this a problem with them being on different launchers or is the Epic Games version unable to add the veteran content? Maybe there are other possibilities but that's all I could think of. Either way this seems very stupid and it sucks because I really like the veteran heads. I know you can get them in certain places in game via RNG but I really don't want to do that.

    submitted by /u/BigCheeseBooler
    [link] [comments]

    do i have to download next gen upgrade to play on xbox series x

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I try to open it but it prompts me to download the upgrade every time

    submitted by /u/Chowdastew
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t join other people online on Borderlands GOTY edition? Xbox series X

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi I've been trying for an hour now to connect to my partner on borderlands 1 remastered and no matter who hosts or what we try we can't connect.

    I've done a lot of googling and people were having this issue in 2019, but nothing recent has been posted. Has this really not been fixed since release?

    submitted by /u/Stewbo_
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Cards bug - Any fix yet?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    My problem is that this game seems to bring me back to a certain mission " Taking Flight" where i need to talk with Lilith, then with Tannis, etc even I already had been to the Sanctuary 3. I read many players having this problem before, some blaming the cards thing at ps5, that seems to affect the save files, etc. Basically you're forced to do a certain previous mission, but the game still recognize that you have items/levels/equipments that you got later in the game... Only after you do one specific mission, the game gives you the option to "skip" all the missions already done, like... wtf.

    In any case, someone recently is passing to this problem? Is there any solution?
    I'm trying to record some gameplay videos and it's being impossible in this situation.

    submitted by /u/WtfSlz
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 - Tips for MINAC

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    So, Im going to fight MINAC in the bl1 demaster soon. I wanted to ask, what kind of weapons I should use against him, and what type of elemental damage, as lance troopers were weak to corrosion.

    submitted by /u/Flame-FirE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment