• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 24, 2021

    Borderlands What would your legendary be?

    Borderlands What would your legendary be?


    What would your legendary be?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    I like to come up with my own ideas for uniques while I'm playing some times, and I'm certain a lot of you do the same thing. You don't need a name or a red text, but what are your ideas?

    Mine is a dahl sniper with a burst shot while zoomed, each shot deals damage based on how many before it hit. If you hit two shots in a row, the second shot deals 2x damage, if you hit three in a row, third shot deals 3x damage.

    Doesn't really matter which game it would be in.

    submitted by /u/fredtheunicorn3
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Psychoreaver

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys I need help with the Psychoreaver in the Krieg DLC for 3, if anyone has PlayStation add me at Dwho1030

    submitted by /u/Dwho899
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friend to finish the game with ,even dlcs if you have them

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    I just bought BL3 Ultimate edition on steam ,I'm looking for someone to play with , through the whole game if possible,mic required. I'm in the UK

    Edit : I'm currently still installing the game so it'll be a while before I'm able to jump in

    submitted by /u/Oppausenseiw
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wants to play Co-Op? (BLands 2/Steam)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    As the title said.

    submitted by /u/Diamedes
    [link] [comments]

    Badass rank reset still an issue?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Hopped on to do some farming in UVHM and then saw my BAR got reset to 0. I thought this was fixed a while ago. Is there any way to fix this on console?

    submitted by /u/Dabomb911
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a tediore siren class mod?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I'm doing a tediore lilith allegiance it's quite fun, but i'm currently missing a class mod is there such thing of a tediore siren class mod existing in the game?

    submitted by /u/ItsaGoatBlurr
    [link] [comments]

    Zane clone sometimes not spawning & tvhm question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Hey all

    Just playing the game and i noticed that sometimes the Zane clone won't spawn. Zane get the remote and pushes it, but nothing happens and I have to press it again. Is this something I'm doing wrong?

    Also, what's the difference between tvhm and mayhem? I never played the parts before this, so I don't know what best for me to do.

    Last question: does the dlc scale with level? I started it because Zane kept saying a line when spawning in a new area. Can I continue the dlc later on at high level and still have a challenge?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/moepkid
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play bl2 or pre with me

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    mic is optional just need to have to chat inside the in-game one, dlc or not, it doesn't matter and not have it as a cracked game, i just need someone to play the beginning of whichever game with me, getting bored and my mates don't even play the game anymore since they moved on, if you're interested you can message me here or add my discord
    Signs1#1670
    Thanks for whoever is reading this

    submitted by /u/Euphoric-Jellyfish66
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player, should I destroy low level items?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I'm back after a year and enjoying it. Up to level 67 with a lot of my items in my vault at level 50. Is there any reason to keep old weapons or items?

    submitted by /u/DiogenesTheGrey
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Modding Help (kinda)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I'm look for a string of code from and older version of BL2 Reborn that showed the drop chance of the Loot in-game, it could be modified as well. I currently have the version from Nexus and as far as I know it doesn't have that string of code from the txt document. I have the mods I want that already make this game more fun I'm just looking for that to just slightly increases the drop rates by a little.

    Any help would be nice. It will be ok if I don't get it though.

    submitted by /u/DylantT19
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with character save

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    I'm attempting to download a character save from an editor, but after moving it to my save file folder, it doesn't appear in my game. It may also be worth noting that there is some kind of steam cloud save file in my saves. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/I-I3llw4lk3r
    [link] [comments]

    4 Player Splitscreen in 4k?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Hi, did someone try this yet? On the PS4, it was possible to play 4 player splitscreen on BL2. Did the PS5 get a 4k upgrade so everyone has a 1080p screen?

    submitted by /u/TurboTriblChin
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Dr Ned Zombie Island

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    I want to put a "the Spy" in my Lilith's backpack that isn't level 42, and I read that Dr Ned's Personal Gun can spawn with the Spy scope. How do I know I've gotten it? Will it say 35% crit dmg on the card? Also, will this hybrid overwrite the ricochet rounds, in which case, eff that ess, and thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Funky_Col_Medina
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody harvest

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Is there a set rewards system for the event. I know you can activate anytime. But is there any special Halloween stuff or event ?

    submitted by /u/HollowMarley
    [link] [comments]

    Play every character through every game/dlc pt.1 - Zane

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    I just finished my first play through which was on Zane. Honestly I never thought I would like the soilder esk class, buy I really enjoyed playing him. Especially when I found out about his super speed build.

    I plan to keep a list of my favorite characters, but I've only played one so far in this challenge. This play through took me about a week to finish the main story along with all 4 campaign dlc's

    Next I'm going to play Rolland, then the rest of the soilder esk characters. Will update when I finish that play through.

    submitted by /u/Gannan308
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to grab BL3 on epic.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Is Matchmaking a good thing on BL3. I just wanna jump in and play it with a random. Are there public servers in this game?

    submitted by /u/ilgn-z0r_El
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox

    Posted: 24 Oct 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Do I need Xbox gold to crossplay borderlands 3 with someone on pc?

    submitted by /u/MrQurik
    [link] [comments]

    Switch controller stiff and unresponsive.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    Anybody else thinks that BL in switch the controllers are terrible. I am saying this because I have the collection on steam and switch and the switch version controllers are terrible they feel super stiff even if you increase sensitivity. As for steam when using a controller it just feels right. Idk this is the reason I don't play it on switch it's just super unresponsive it's so hard to aim.

    submitted by /u/7Gamma7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment