• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 25, 2021

    Borderlands Reviews on xbox for dragon keep one shot make no sense

    Borderlands Reviews on xbox for dragon keep one shot make no sense


    Reviews on xbox for dragon keep one shot make no sense

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 09:08 PM PST

    I have no idea why but for some reason there seems to be people that think that the one shot is new content and are shocked to find out it isn't. Am I missing anything because I don't recall any false advertisement regarding the game.

    submitted by /u/DevastaTheSeeker
    [link] [comments]

    Gift for my friend

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:17 PM PST

    Hi guys im new here and you'll probably never see me again because I don't post stuff but this is not the case im thinking about gift my friend the borderlands 1 and i want know if is a good idea because hes never played borderlands and i really dont know if he gonna liked

    submitted by /u/Marioneto02
    [link] [comments]

    My rant on The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC (this is only for the sake of my own sanity)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:54 AM PST

    First of all I am posting this for the sake of my own sanity. And I have no issue with the story or any of the characters,all of that is great and I love it.

    And yes I realize I am a decade late to all this. I've had the The GOTY edition and The Handsome Collection for a while just never got to playing BL1 DLC. Played the main story pretty much when the game came out but forgot all of it so that is why I am replaying it now.

    My only issue is the amount of time wasted driving from one location to another is insane. Main story areas all have fast travel stations and Catch-A-Ride stations,but NOOOO not the DLC.

    The zones are huge in this DLC,connecting highway zones are 3000+ meters long and when you have to get to Sunken Sea or Deep Fathoms to do missions you have to just drive through those long highway maps and nothing else. Not to mention drive back to turn in the missions too. (and yes I now realize you can "save quit" to go back to the town) If they could have done one thing to the enhanced versions is add the fast travel stations to those locations.

    submitted by /u/endless031
    [link] [comments]

    How good is Thrill of the Kill on krieg?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Looking at the buzzaxe rampage unlock, it says on a kill, you get full HP, and looking at TotK on Krieg, when you kill an enemy, you get 90% of overkill damage back. Am I missing something or is this a completely shit skill?

    submitted by /u/You_dontkn0wme
    [link] [comments]

    tiny tinas one shot adventure

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:36 PM PST

    i was wondering if you could import your one shot adventure save to borderlands 2?

    submitted by /u/Death_Shovel
    [link] [comments]

    When to use golden keys ?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 01:28 AM PST

    So I bought the Handsome Collection yesterday (it's 7€ on instant gaming right now) after completing the free Tiny Tina's standalone gave away on Epic last week.

    I've got 11 keys right now, and as a level 11 Mechromancer I don't know if I should use it now to get good weapons that I would be able to keep for a while or if I should just save some for later.

    Any advices ?

    Ps : I'm not new to the BL universe, I played BL1 and BL2 when they came out and completely forgot about these gems until last week's Epic free games. I just don't quite remember how to spend these keys correctly lol

    submitted by /u/MyNamesRMG
    [link] [comments]

    Does Buy Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition include everything?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 02:51 PM PST

    I hate Steam for never providing clear answer for this question.

    If I get this version, do I get the whole game, or are there random pieces missing?

    submitted by /u/taw
    [link] [comments]

    Should I replay Borderlands 3 on PC after beating it on console?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 08:49 PM PST

    So I am a huge Borderlands fan, and I always played it on Xbox primarily because that is what my main platform is. I have played BL2 on pc a little bit had fun, but I was wondering if I should replay BL3 on pc. I have about 120+ hours on Xbox and I was wondering if it is worth buying it on pc and replaying. Considering there is a huge sale going on right now.

    submitted by /u/SpeedyPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find add shift friends on Playstation Borderlands 3

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Trying to add shift friend can't find it on PS4, have linked my shift account to my psn no option to adding shift friend is showing up in rooster any help?

    submitted by /u/ReelAtitter
    [link] [comments]

    One shot adventure question

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Anyone know of place to farm xp? I'm currently at 27 and the amount of xp I need doesn't seem possible, I need like 40k just to get 28 and it'll only go up.

    submitted by /u/GageTracy
    [link] [comments]

    Video: FR4G-TP Fixation

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Like many of you I found great difficulty in getting FR4G-TP in the Pre-Sequel to work properly. After some work and suggestions, I was able to find a build that works fairly well and is quite exciting as well as unique in the franchise.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmFN4ANk66Y

    I made another video about Athena abusing 999 stacks of Maelstrom with different kit, do have a look at that too if you've never seen it before. Some seriously hilarious things can happen at that level.

    submitted by /u/K716
    [link] [comments]

    BL2: Tiny Tina Standalone DLC - Crossplay?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 07:23 AM PST

    Hey guys, a short time ago, players could grab Borderlands 2's Tiny Tina DLC as a standalone game on Epic. Now does someone know if I, who owns Borderlands 2 with all DLCs can play with someone that only got the DLC on epic?

    submitted by /u/Domme6495
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 on epic games launcher

    Posted: 24 Nov 2021 04:53 AM PST

    A couple of weeks ago I downloaded bl2 on steam it was running smoothly didn't crash once today i downloaded it on epic games launcher and its crashing every 5 mins (same graphics settings and same pc specs)

    submitted by /u/banana_peel_69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment