• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Gold keys code and Arachnoir Head Expires December 2

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Gold keys code and Arachnoir Head Expires December 2


    Borderlands 3 Gold keys code and Arachnoir Head Expires December 2

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Arachnoir Head

    KZKBB-5HZ9S-CFKR9-RJ3T3-JBTK6

    3 Gold Keys

    WHWT3-JH39H-W6WF9-FJTBB-ZCRCW

    Shift Reward Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    First time

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 03:17 PM PST

    I have played through both 2 and 3 but couldn't get a hold of 1 until today, so I'm super hyped for my psycho to be popped!

    And I was wondering if anyone got any tips for my first time?

    submitted by /u/laserlunke
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for a moxi underdome trophy run (playthrough 1) on Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:44 PM PST

    So I started playing this game again recently, after a 2 year absence, and i have no friends that want to do the trophies for underdome. Im a lvl 45 siren finishing up all playthrough 1 missions (except crawmerax, that ill ask later). I know that the minimum lvl the enemies spawn at is like 15. Also the lowest lvl party member NEEDS to be the leader otherwise they would scale all the way to the leaders lvl regardless of playthrough 1 or 2 or 2.5.

    I would appreciate any help. DM me. Also i live in the PST zone if that indicates a yes or no answer.

    submitted by /u/goldensun003
    [link] [comments]

    Best difficulty to 100% the game on?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Me and a friend are playing through BL2 to get the platinum, currently level 43 and halfway through TVHM.

    We were split on whether we should go back and play on the regular campaign to finish everything like the DLCs, but as far as I know we wouldn't get any new gear because normal stops at level 35?

    We decided against UVHM because that seems to just be for people that like difficulty and want to perfect their builds. But we are wondering if we should just stay and play everything on TVHM, because then at least we will continue getting new gear and enjoying decent difficulty gameplay, despite having to replay some content. In both though, we will reach a point where we get too OP for most enemies, so I guess really we just have to decide whether we want to be OP now or just a few levels later once we reach 50? Is there any other benefit to playing on TVHM over normal mode?

    submitted by /u/Artorias2728
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn’t the Lasodactyl dropping the light show

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:39 AM PST

    I know it's RNG but doesn't the light show have one of the highest drop rates on the lasodactyl all it's dropping is money and eridium and a shlooter wouldn't work because it's a dedicated drop

    submitted by /u/Tyfighter0909
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] High core usage and weird frame dipping on modern rig

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Specs:
    NVIDIA Gigabyte 2080 8GB VRAM
    intel i7-9700F @ 4.5 GHz max speed (not OC)
    W10 Home
    32 GB DDR4 RAM
    Installed on SSD

    For some reason, Borderlands 2 has pretty significant frame dips during certain sections, particularly when looking at landscapes. The game is limited to dual threading and I can confirm it is being CPU bottlenecked because I can see two cores getting max use during these scenarios in task manager. I was wondering if anybody knew of the settings that are most CPU consumptive or if there is anyone who has had the same issue and has developed a "miracle fix."

    submitted by /u/ActualGFCat
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy BL2 Lilith DLC or discounted BL3?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Pretty limited on money for free use right now. Both are 15€ at the moment. Only things I'm interested in the Lilith DLC are the raised level cap and the level 30 character boosts, while BL3 is a whole new game (can't judge). Please help me out.

    submitted by /u/PsychicPersona
    [link] [comments]

    What's the difference between the original BL1 and the remastered for current consoles?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 10:57 AM PST

    I bought the remaster for a couple bucks and have grown up with the original. But I don't have a clue as to what EXACTLY they fixed or added other then a couple of in your face things.

    submitted by /u/KatyushaKimblee
    [link] [comments]

    Maurice Black Market

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 01:03 PM PST

    This is my first playthrough of the game and I just learned about the Black Market. Last week I got a couple Bekah's at my level at the time. This week though it is only selling me level 10 gear,and I'm at 38.

    Is this normal? I've tried save quitting and going back, but nothing different. Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Noisy_Pants
    [link] [comments]

    I just found out for the first time that bosses in pre-sequel actually have specific dialogue line for your classes

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:35 AM PST

    I was just looking through video on how other players deal with uvhm using athena

    Then the first 15 second of this video I heard deadlift says "shut up Gladiator" (Athena is a gladiator class) , this just blows my mind because I have played pre sequel alot and I never encounter this b4.

    Is this also the case for borderlands 2 bosses or other pre-sequel bosses/classes?

    submitted by /u/Greedfall2
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Need help with selecting character for first playthrough

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:23 PM PST

    I'm diving in this franchise for the first time. I know a little bit about the 4 characters.

    My questions are:

    1. which one's the best objectively ? and why ?
    2. which one's the worst in objectively ? and why ?
    3. (unless previous 2 questions answered it already) How is Roland compared to the other choices ?
    submitted by /u/Sadman_Pranto
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the main story of Borderlands 3 and yeah... anyone else?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:33 AM PST

    So the main bad guys were meh but gun play and pretty much everything else was a step up from Borderlands 1 and 2 which I also played recently for the first time. Except I didn't feel involved at all in Borderlands 3 especially during cutscenes where my character is not even shown. I posted here a few days ago when Maya died and was like why, made zero sense? Now Lilith kamikaze moon dive was too much also. Better end writing was needed, why kill main cast off needless. Also anyone got a good order of what dlcs to do story wise after main story, playing solo so mainly after story.

    submitted by /u/CollateralJustice
    [link] [comments]

    Assistance needed

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:40 AM PST

    For years now I have been playing mainly Souls games, but I fancied something different until Elden Ring is released. So, I was on PS Store and saw Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon keep which I liked the look of. I then found out that this is also part of the handsome collection, which I already had thru PSN. I started playing Borderlands 2 for the first time last weekend and have really enjoyed it so far. I've done a lot of side missions and when I hit level 12 I went to rescue Roland..I am wondering if this is the same game..I am in a Gulag I think, and I have to deal with some thing holding Roland..I can't get anywhere near it - respawning robots bumming me..things flying round bumming me..virtually one shotted by whatever it is holding Roland..I went and did more side quests to level up..went back to Roland at level 14 and I'm still this areas bitch..I don't want to see how it's done on youtube as I like to play blind, but this is frustrating, and I feel that my brief dip into Borderlands will be coming to a premature end..am I underlevelled?..my weapons shred through most enemies, except some of the tougher robots, but even these only take an extra magazine or so..

    submitted by /u/Larvo442200
    [link] [comments]

    the whole borderlands franchise is on sale !!!!!!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 09:41 AM PST

    nothing more to say

    borderlands 2:handsome collection is $7.20

    borderlands 3 (just the normal game) is $15

    https://store.steampowered.com/sale/borderlands/

    submitted by /u/ismyturtleready
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get stronger

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 09:13 AM PST

    i am level 64 and after the story and the dlcs i don't know what to do to get stronger, i have legendary weapons but they don't do that much damage to enemies and i can't even try crawmerax because i can't do damage to it and it's minions

    submitted by /u/Kukurti
    [link] [comments]

    A new BL board game is coming based on Mister Torgue's arena - with plastic minis inc. Claptrap!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 10:51 AM PST

    I was not expecting this one - but as a lapsed BL player I can't wait to see more about this game! I wrote it up as a news story for Wargamer.com, and I thought you folks might be interested!

    https://www.wargamer.com/borderlands-mister-torgues-arena-of-badassery/release-date

    I can't even flair it right, because it's not on ANY platform :P

    submitted by /u/Evostein
    [link] [comments]

    i am playing borderlands 2 for the first time and i want people to join me

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Help on the switch

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 06:43 AM PST

    I downloaded borderlands 2 and the GOTY edition of the 1st one but now it crashes upon starting up. Is there any known problems I need to fix?

    submitted by /u/NCRex
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rate the Borderlands 2 DLC in terms of enjoyability/value?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 03:19 PM PST

    I haven't played Borderlands for about 4 years but it was a big part of my childhood and I used to sink days into the split screen coop with family back in the day. I loved the sequel and right now it is on sale via steam for five dollars. I am looking to pick it up along with some DLC (I never played any of it) and was wondering what you all would recommend? If it helps I am a big fan of snipers and typically main Zero. Also, I have seen a bit of the Pre-Sequel gameplay and it is pretty expensive (twice the cost of the base game) so I was hoping you could make suggestions other than that? Do any new characters or missions stand out from the crowd? Any cool new loot options?

    Thanks and happy Thanksgiving everyone!

    submitted by /u/nolzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 Uncle Teddy Unabomber Easter Egg

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 08:09 AM PST

    I was playing borderlands 2 recently and I never noticed how the uncle teddy quest line is an obvious Easter egg to the Unabomber.

    Cabin in the woods, the guest giver is uha baha (sounds very close to unabomber), his initials are T.K.

    submitted by /u/getlert
    [link] [comments]

    Horrendous input delay in BL1 GotY Enhanced, any fixes?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 07:35 PM PST

    The input lag spans all my saves, and hasn't been happening in any other game. My settings are borderless windowed, unlimited frame cap, vsync off.

    submitted by /u/Anonymoususer546
    [link] [comments]

    Enemies and Loot isn't scaling to my lvl 80 op10 Gunzerker

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Starting the tiny tina dlc and noticed all the enemies were only level 72. Why are they not scaling to my currently lvl and why are weapons that drop not op10?

    submitted by /u/LostheBet
    [link] [comments]

    HELP - Watch your step glitch. Can somebody drag me and my friend through?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I got the glitch where Zarpadon blows up the bridge early, but the prompts to destroy the converters or whatever it is in the A and B towers don't show up. Best solution I could find is to have a random drag us through. Anybody have a character that's on this story mission or have it available and is willing to drag on through on an agreed time? We'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/dcm7734
    [link] [comments]

    types of weapons you dislike a lot?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2021 06:11 AM PST

    Personally I despise burst rifles and scatterguns, both are actual garbage against enemies.

    submitted by /u/Anonymoususer546
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment