• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 19, 2021

    Borderlands BL2 skill points don't match level?

    Borderlands BL2 skill points don't match level?


    BL2 skill points don't match level?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Hi, all. So I just started playing again last night with two friends in multiplayer and I went to respec my level 15 character only to discover that I only have ELEVEN skill points available. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Recon-777
    [link] [comments]

    [LFG] Borderlands 3 [pc,xbox]

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 02:52 AM PST

    looking for fellow gamers to play with, just in 1 hr into the campaign.

    hit me up in dm/comments.

    submitted by /u/talk2g
    [link] [comments]

    Game Glitch

    Posted: 19 Dec 2021 12:40 AM PST

    Hello everyone, my husband and I were having fun playing Borderlands 2 and suddenly our character started walking and running very slowly. We can barely move and this makes us an easy target. We checked everything on steam to make sure there was nothing wrong with it, and we even reinstalled the game but nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas on what we should do? It is impossible to play like this.

    submitted by /u/Certain_Ad296
    [link] [comments]

    How often does Borderlands go on sale on the Microsoft store?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2021 11:06 PM PST

    Is this Xbox sale right now a good time to get the games or do they come around often?

    submitted by /u/Gabusing8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment