• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 28, 2021

    Borderlands Does anybody else just adore Borderlands 1?

    Borderlands Does anybody else just adore Borderlands 1?


    Does anybody else just adore Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Doesn't have the best gunplay, ending, end game content, limited skill trees, can't really do anything with money etc....

    But damn do I love this game. It really feels like a good DnD session to me. Just 4 vault hunters starting at the little town of Fyrestone, beginning their journey to find a vault "If the legends are true".

    No Handsome Jack or Calypso Twins, just adventurer's going on a journey in the Arid Badlands.

    This is why I love Fallout new vegas as the courier, feel like we are going on our own journey and no one "Besides Angel", really guides us along, until the late game. Luckily we only see angel limited times throughout the game, so anybody roleplaying can still have a great time.

    The late game starts to drag a bit, but the beginning to mid game has so much flavor!

    submitted by /u/FriedRice25055
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 partner

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 05:37 PM PST

    I'm trying to get a cool coop partner for borderlands goty for the PS4 if anyone's tryna play hit me up I wait until we can start a fresh game together

    submitted by /u/Select-Salamander-50
    [link] [comments]

    Hell yeah

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 05:28 PM PST

    I got a copy of borderlands 3 at Walmart for like $17, not even preowned. I've wanted to get it for a while now because it just looked like a shit ton of fun, so the instant I saw it I bought it. I have a copy of the first one but I don't think that it will work on my Xbox 1s, cause it's 360. But I am really happy about me getting this.

    submitted by /u/Drakenimations
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the Pre-sequel or sequel first?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 08:20 PM PST

    I imagine this question gets asked here a lot but I bought the Handsome collection a while back and I'm finishing up the dlcs for the first game so I'm wondering if I should play the pre-sequel or sequel in terms for better experiencing the story, the sequel came out first so it'd make sense to play that first but the pre-sequel is before the sequel so it would put things in context better for the sequel I think, anyway please let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/TheoneandonlyBryce
    [link] [comments]

    Caustic caverns

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 02:07 PM PST

    There are eridian statues and eridian "stones" where you fight blue. Is there some sort of lore on why this is here?

    submitted by /u/BrandenJ29
    [link] [comments]

    does borderlands get better after the start

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:48 PM PST

    So i bought borderlands pre sequel 1 and 2 for like 21 dollars on the switch i figured well everyone keeps talking about how great it is why not so far its not that great imo the gameplay ok story meh im trying the zombie part but im struggling with where it wants me to go it wont let me go im really hopping this game gets better cause i want to like it

    submitted by /u/Star301jester
    [link] [comments]

    season pass in bordelands

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 07:27 PM PST

    its better to buy season pass 1 and 2 separately or season pass bundle. I dont know what have more content :<

    submitted by /u/TantoD
    [link] [comments]

    Crossplay delay and disconnects

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Hey,

    I'm wondering if there is any solution to the input lag, rubber banding and constant disconnects between the Xbox One and Steam version?

    We have tried to port forward all ports for xbox one and Steam as per the below link followed by hosting the game on both the PC and Xbox.

    https://portforward.com/borderlands-3/

    Unfortunately it didn't resolve the issues and the game is unplayable for us with lots of input lag, rubber banding and disconnects. We live in the same city and have have measured the connection between us using winmtr. No packet loss and a latency of about 15ms, everything is connected by cable, no WiFi.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Cellzor
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna join me?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 01:08 PM PST

    Just installed BL and was wonder if someone or someones would like to join me and stuff. I am in the us with pst time zone. I just started yesterday and found this game to be kinda fun. I also got the presequel but havent started yet if anyone was interested. Thanks in advance i hope to enjoy this game as a lot of others have.

    submitted by /u/QueenAni22
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 maps vs BL3 worlds

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 12:07 PM PST

    I personally prefer the pandoras maps vs bl3 worlds. What about you?

    submitted by /u/siikdUde
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get knox's armory to scale to your level?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I beat the dlc and playthrough 2 but all the weapons in the armory are around level 50 still

    submitted by /u/Zombi3kill3r00
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Amara build that doesnt include the 4th skill tree?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:12 AM PST

    Im progressing through TVHM with my Amara character and I am trying to find a good build for Mayhem. Ive checked a few Youtube videos but they always include the new skill tree from the Designers Cut DLC.

    Does anyone have some old builds (preferably Phasegrasp) that I should use?

    submitted by /u/chokingonpancakes
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Mayhem Struggle

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I used to play at Mayhem 1, and now I want to go to mayhem 6 for the loot, but did so little damage with a legendary mayhem 6 to the bosses. I really don't know why, is it my build or the legendary mayhem 6 weapon a just shite. I'm fl4k lvl 63 and abse game btw. Can any of you have any suggestion on what should I do. I already try follow what Youtube show and still struggle.

    submitted by /u/Sea-Cauliflower38
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 SOLO self-find Zero no legendary nor badass points. Against W4R-D3N

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I have played BL2 for very long time, able to SOLO Op6. Trying something new by playing a self find Zero. It was hard! When I got to fight loaders, there was no available corrosive weapons for me. So I just let it time out and sent Roland to the prison in the Dust.

    Does anybody know any effective way of mowing down warden?? At such low level without using the hornet or unkempt Harold, I'm having a hard time.

    submitted by /u/CheeseCurds2018
    [link] [comments]

    What weapons for TVHM Sal ?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Hey everyone, so I started my first Sal playthrough recently and after just flying through NVHM (thanks to a first try Unkempt Harold, and a random Kerblaster out of nowhere), I'm having kind of a hard time in tvhm.

    I haven't made it to Flynt yet, because my dumb ass rushed the story and started tvhm at level 31. So I'm struggling to get past the bandits after Boom-bewm (dunno if it's the correct name tho), because my weapons are just not enough to keep up.

    So here's my question : I've got a level 50 gaige that could just farm anything in nvhm/early tvhm levels for my Sal, and I was wondering if I should get a few weapons this way, and if yes, which one ?

    I've already farmed a level 30 conference call but it doesn't seem to be enough in terms of damages.

    submitted by /u/MyNamesRMG
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Coop Achievements

    Posted: 27 Dec 2021 01:46 AM PST

    Hey everyone, could anyone help me with the BL1 Coop Achievements on PC? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/n11chts
    [link] [comments]

    Help with ps5 coop trophies

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Is there anyone who would be able to help me get the last two trophies in BL3? My pals haven't upgraded to next-gen yet and I need to get the revive and duel win trophies.

    Would be on the ps5 version of the game.

    submitted by /u/Undignified_Bastard
    [link] [comments]

    Save game transfer

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Is it possible to transfer my previous save data from my mac to my new pc?

    submitted by /u/gonnadiesoon69
    [link] [comments]

    Loot midgets without "doctor's orders"? (Borderlands 2)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:21 PM PST

    I found out about loot midgets when searching how to get better loot in borderlands 2. Everyone says to use the "doctor's orders" sidequest from tannis while not completing any of the objectives. I already completed one objective a while back and am unable to use this method. I also cant use the "Fight For Sanctuary" method because I dont have that dlc. does anyone have tips or fixes to this issue? (Please note that I play on switch and cannot mess around with the files)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Buzzell
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to convert BL1 Enhanced saves to the original?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 07:47 PM PST

    I'm tired of this memory leak

    submitted by /u/xCrownos
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands goty edition not downloading ps4

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 06:46 PM PST

    I got the physical disk version of borderlands 1 today and it's not downloading at all. Is there a problem with the disk it's a pre owned but it looks clean and has no scratches on it is there a way to fix this? Do I have to take it back like what is happening

    submitted by /u/confused_screaming12
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Possible to play Co-Op in BL2 when my friend has Linux and I have windows?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I got my friend Borderlands 2 for Christmas, without realizing that Linux and Windows players were incompatible for co op. Is there a workaround around this?

    submitted by /u/PocketPauIing
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 or BL3- Which to play first?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:48 PM PST

    I got both Borderlands 2 and 3 on the Steam sale. Should I play them in order? What DLC is worth getting? All of the DLC for BL3 got mostly negative reviews on Steam so I just got the base game. I haven't looked at any DLC for BL2 yet, I just grabbed the game on the way to getting BL3 because I saw it was only 5 bucks and got great reviews. Is any of the DLC considered essential? Any must have mods for PC?

    submitted by /u/HeirHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Help me speedrun getting to max level (please)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I assume the best way to farm xp is to kill graveward at mayhem 11, so, whats the fastest way to kill it? I need to do this for Zane, FL4K and Amara and ideally just use legendaries from the base game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/squiddsocks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment