• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 28, 2021

    Borderlands Player count

    Borderlands Player count


    Player count

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Curious as to how many people are still playing across all platforms? I see an average of 5.5K players on Steam alone a day.

    Just got back into the game, bought my one buddy a copy so we can play together. I always remembered BL2 being consistent with quite a few players throughout the years.

    submitted by /u/Cpt-Hook
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling for HOURS with that "general protection fault" error on Borderlands 1 only to realize I missed one stupid thing.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 05:00 AM PST

    I could launch the game just fine, and only received the error when clicking single player. I did EVERY GOD DAMN FIX that I could find online. Copying and renaming the cudart.dll, running every installer in prerequisites, verifying game, updating graphics drivers, running in every possible compatibility mode, and deleting the random save that was on that drive (despite never playing the game on PC before).

    I have a little brainblast today and decide to try clicking on multiplayer and LAN on the menu, and got into those just fine. Finally narrow it down to the character select screen, as if I had a corrupt save, which is confusing since I deleted the only save on the same drive as the game and steam (despite never playing the game on PC before). Lo and behold there's ANOTHER random save way over on my main C drive. Deleted that and suddenly it's all totally fine.

    Fuck me.

    submitted by /u/christhehyena
    [link] [comments]

    Save editors

    Posted: 28 Dec 2021 04:22 AM PST

    Hey everyone, so I bought borderlands 3 and somehow drew the conclusion through many videos I watched that u can build ur own guns (turns out my assumptions were faulty). After a while I saw that through the use of save editors you can actually do it and I wanna give it a shot, so my question is are save editors from Github safe from viruses and all the nasty stuff or should I stay the f away from those? Thank you and have a good rest of ur day! :D

    submitted by /u/Lil_Ozzie_Egg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment