• Breaking News

    Friday, December 24, 2021

    Borderlands Maliwan Allegiance Zer0 Run

    Borderlands Maliwan Allegiance Zer0 Run


    Maliwan Allegiance Zer0 Run

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:51 PM PST

    I started a Maliwan Allegiance Zer0 run. Started the streamer later in the day when I was really tired. Need to edit the music better but still though. Maliwan Allegiance Zer0

    submitted by /u/bhiev
    [link] [comments]

    Is Commander Lilith and The Fight for Sanctuary included in the handsome collection?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2021 01:32 AM PST

    I never played the pre sequel or bl2 dlcs so I bought the handsome collection.Once I go to downloadable content it says I can get the fight for Sanctuary dlc for free,but when I click it and it redirects me to the Xbox store,it says I have to pay for it

    submitted by /u/Dalton_H
    [link] [comments]

    I'm genuinely sad.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 11:12 PM PST

    So my main is lilith, and I just finished the main campaign of the general Knox dlc to get all the enemy's to max level. Knowing he would drop a high level gun, I went to farm typhon for the "typhoon" until I got the best one. I didnt know i wasn't supposed to save. Now I have no typhoon at all. On an unrelated note, my first time killing crawmerax as lilith, I got a pearlescent shield. It was kinda crappy

    submitted by /u/Mr_Buzzell
    [link] [comments]

    Would the Eridian Fabricator shoot out special legendary weapons if taken to a dlc location with unique weapons?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2021 10:13 PM PST

    I'm curious if this would work or whether it would just shoot the usual legendary weapons of the base game. Am drunk and taking a shit, so can't check rn.

    submitted by /u/ChineseKungFlu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment