• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 22, 2021

    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Bad game or hidden jewel?

    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Bad game or hidden jewel?


    The Pre-Sequel. Bad game or hidden jewel?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 07:46 AM PST

    Hello travelers,

    In my everlasting quest of finding happiness, I have been asking myself, what borderlands game is truly the best. Borderlands 1 and 2 have been seen as the best of the 5, Im including Tales, and pre sequel and 3 the „worst", worst in brackets as all the games are good to some extent.

    Well the more and more I have been comparing the pre-sequel and Borderlands 3 I tend to see how good The Pre Sequel truly is.

    Now I'm not a game designer, story writer or character designer, so I wouldn't know if The Pre Sequel is truly a good game or not, so I hope I can catch the eye of some experts in these fields who can give me some solid arguments for both sides with examples of possible.

    Of course I would like to listen to opinions of other people who have played the games and are not coincidently an expert in game design.

    What makes the pre sequel bad and good? And is it maybe a hidden jewel in the franchise?

    submitted by /u/akideosu
    [link] [comments]

    Best order to play in?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 12:44 PM PST

    I'm planning on replaying all borderlands games. (Borderlands 1, 2, tps, tales and 3.)

    What's the best order to play them story-wise?

    submitted by /u/Jotaro-was-best-jojo
    [link] [comments]

    Just me or in Pre-Sequel, everything deals insane amount of damage?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:23 AM PST

    I played both 1 and 2, now focused on Pre-Sequel and I have to say, TVHM in this game is the worst TVHM from those three by a mile (I know that 1 didnt really had TVHM, but y know).

    Everything seems to deal absurdly high amount of damage. My turtle shield on my level breaks in 2 seconds and I get downed roughly 1-3 times in every fight. As Wilhelm, Wolf and Saint are a great help but fighting without them just feels like I'm just tanking everything and hoping to finish enemies from crippled state.

    I'm currently on lvl 39, during the "Let's Build A Robot Army", my primary weapon is lvl 28 Absolute Zero (I really tried abusing saving without quitting method to get lvl 36 Absolute Zero from the grinder, but I've spent 2-3 hours without getting any, so I'm just hoping to reach Vibra-Pulse), Wilhelm. How do I survive?

    submitted by /u/Varhur
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Gold skins pack PS4 wrong country code

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Got the game for Christmas, from the wrong country of course, anyone know if Somy can switch it or if there's a good place to swap it with someone in a similar situation?

    submitted by /u/Meddel5
    [link] [comments]

    When I'm in a Discord call with my friend and he joins my Borderlands 3 game, my mic stops working?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 08:54 PM PST

    I have no idea what's causing this issue, but it just started recently. If I'm in a discord call with my friend and he joins my Borderlands 3 game, my Blue Yeti stops working. I've done some research and some people seem to have similar issues but none of the solutions I've read about have worked for me at all.

    It's making it so that we can't play the game and speak at the same time and we have no idea how to fix it, I've tried reinstalling my mic drivers, turning hardware acceleration on and off, resetting my default devices in windows and Discord, running discord as Admin, using a different mic, and turning on/off the ability for apps to control my mic. Nothing works.

    I've never had an issue like this in any other game, and Borderlands worked fine with my mic until about a week ago. I have no idea how to fix this issue.

    submitted by /u/FaygoChugger
    [link] [comments]

    Found an EXACT COPY of a weapon!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I have no idea how common this is, but I just found an exact COPY of a shotgun on my playthrough! (As I'm writing this) I'm level 15 and am starting the sledge's safehouse area, and as in slaughtering bandits, one of them drops a shotgun, AN EXACT REPLICA OF A SHOTGUN I AM USING

    The shotgun isnt anything special, it's just a random world drop white gun, manufactured by Torgue, the exact name of the gun is the "SG11 Terrible Scattergun"

    It has 24 x 11 damage 11.7 accuracy And It fires +2 projectiles while also having 6 shots in the clip, I have no idea how rare an exact duplicate of a gun is but I assume it's rather rare since the game itself advertises about "billions of guns"

    If someone here is smart enough to calculate the chances, PLEASE let me know! And if you want proof, I have some photos (taken from my phone) to show that it's REAL

    I did not AT ALL modify the game in any way

    submitted by /u/DagonTheDude
    [link] [comments]

    This is confusing

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:07 PM PST

    So for context I'm using the Bubble Buster Amara build from Ki11er Six. It's not completed cause the VH is only lvl 52 but on TVHM and mayhem mode I can barely kill anything much less anointed enemies. Matching elements w/ties that bind even with the DMG buffs I still do next to do damage. Currently using a Hellshock, Roisen Thorn (on impact mode), and Krakatoa that are Mayhem 10 but still killing one enemy takes painfully long. So like, idfk what I'm doing wrong. I'd seriously appreciate it if someone can point out some issues.

    Edit: lvl 54 with a lvl 53 Hellshock

    submitted by /u/AGayFuckingWanker
    [link] [comments]

    Is the legendary collection worth it in solo ?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 08:20 AM PST

    Hi there, as the title suggests I was wondering if the collection was worth it if you play on solo or is it better in multiplayer?

    Also if you've any tips tricks?

    Thanks for the responses ❤️

    submitted by /u/Gallias
    [link] [comments]

    Hacked or luckiest man ever max damage gun and infinite shield

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 02:38 AM PST

    So when I was a lot younger my dad bought me a ps3 he got from a swap meet. It came with a lot of games about 8. One was borderlands, when I played it, it seemed like a normal game.i remember though I was on an early mission to enter an arena to fight a boss. I was under leveled and I died a good amount of times before I killed the giant boss. But when he died he dropped 4 shields, a hand gun and a rifle. The stats had so many numbers that it had decimal points in it. I sold one of the shield and I got all 9s cash. The hand gun was able to one shot everyone and I blew through the game literally being invincible and doing basically max damage. The other games I've played that came with it seemed to be normal so idk if the old owner hacked the game or I got some glitched gun or something. It was an old account I had. Look up "noobkiller217" for the trophy list to see that I have some late game trophies while not even reaching lvl 30. Please help me to see if I got a rare gun or a hacked one.

    submitted by /u/Extra-Link7540
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to play in co-op

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Hello, I have a problem I explain.

    I bought Borderlands 3 on PS5 to play with my bro who plays on PS4 (game sharing). When we play on other games, it works very well. Only when we try to play Borderlands, we can't join him and vice versa.

    We tried all the methods proposed on the internet (Safe mode on the PS4, adding TCP/UDP ports, sharing connection with my phone while it came from the fact that we are on the same network, ...) nothing works.

    I wanted to take advantage of the vacations to play the game.... would you have any ideas for us?

    I saw that on the internet it was a subject that came up very often unfortunately..

    Thanks for your help

    submitted by /u/SeTsUnaax
    [link] [comments]

    If you received your Bunkers & Badasses TTRPG, have you played it yet?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Just got my copy and started reading it. I was curious if anyone's actually played it yet? So far, it seems to be a very streamlined D&D 4E, focusing on combat encounters and small, tactical maps.

    Edit: So far, I like that character creation is almost completely choice driven, not a lot of randomness to it.

    submitted by /u/redkatt
    [link] [comments]

    VendingMachines

    Posted: 21 Dec 2021 03:04 AM PST

    Playing TPS and found out today you can stand on top of the ammo/health/weapon vending machines and still access them. This changes nothing

    submitted by /u/Tavian_Tyrell
    [link] [comments]

    BL2: Is it possible to replay the campaign with a boosted Character?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Hey All,

    I played BL3 on my PC and loved it, spent way too many hours in that game! lol.

    Anyways, I was looking for something new (new to me) to play on my new Switch, just got an OLED. So I picked up the Borderlands collection.

    I see that I can boost a character to level 30. I understand that it's so you can pick up and play the Fight for Sanctuary DLC without having to start over but I'd like to start a fresh campaign and experience all that BL2 has to offer but with the added benefit of 26 skill points to mess around with right off the bat.

    I do not see how/where this is possible in-game. I see how I can play all the different DLCs if I want but no way to start a campaign from fresh. Is this possible?

    Thx in advance for the help!

    submitted by /u/chef_fuzzy
    [link] [comments]

    hot take: Guns, Love and Tentacles is the worst BL3 dlc

    Posted: 20 Dec 2021 01:29 PM PST

    as a Zane main, it had no real guns for my play style of shield and clone. I hated or was bored by the bosses. Story felt unnecessary since we already know about Hammerlock and Wainwright being in love/in a relationship. I didnt care for the aesthetics nor did I like the map designs. Personal favorite dlcs was Bounty of Blood and Moxxi's heist of the handsome jackpot and Kriegs was in the middle.

    submitted by /u/CarGoesB00m
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment