• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 9, 2022

    Borderlands Anyone else not excited about the movie because of Kevin Hart?

    Borderlands Anyone else not excited about the movie because of Kevin Hart?


    Anyone else not excited about the movie because of Kevin Hart?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 03:43 PM PST

    I dont understand why the movie industry never looks for an actor that actually fits the part. They just think "Hey big name=big money" Kevin Hart is an unfunny midget and Roland is a big tough soldier. He would be better off playing a midget psycho.

    submitted by /u/Kscharmota
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is my first Borderlands game. I find it really boring, should I play Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 08:22 PM PST

    I need your help, folks. I'm really interested in playing Borderlands 2 and 3. But is the gameplay and world be the same as Pre-Sequel or is it vastly improved? and what about framerate? My biggest pet peeves of P-S are the awful gunplay and boring world traversal. I couldn't finish it at all. How do they compare to the one in 2 & 3?

    submitted by /u/hookerwocky
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had this happen .

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 03:12 AM PST

    I was farming Claptraps to execute the collectibles trophy when I got blindsided by a divine wind claptrap, I died but when I came back my fee was negative the max amount of money which is about 2 billion something and it immediately put me at 0 cash.‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎­Wtf causes this?

    submitted by /u/Beautiful-City-928
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: Your money can roll over to zero

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 02:46 AM PST

    So I've been farming guardian ranks in the claptrap nest, and as I got i periodically grab all the guns on the floor and sell them just so I can actually see the boss when I'm shooting them.

    Well, I was displaying $99,999,999, like you do, and now I am at a measly 81,406,129. I'm practically destitute!

    All joking aside, I didn't know it could roll over like that.

    submitted by /u/Invadercom
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 08:15 PM PST

    Will borderlands 1 and 2 ever be free on Xbox again? I played a bit of bl2 when it was on game pass but never finished. I've just been playing bl3 heaps and want to finish the others.

    submitted by /u/Glass_Object_6253
    [link] [comments]

    ok, I call bs.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 01:11 AM PST

    I wanted to post some infographics for some borderlands 1 guns, that I spent quite a bit of time making , but the borderlands subreddit would let me post pictures. So I put it on the borderlands 2 subreddit, and it gets taken down. What the hell? I just want to show people a few goddamn pictures!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Buzzell
    [link] [comments]

    Are there new voice lines in Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 06:09 PM PST

    I recently bought the borderlands legendary edition for switch, since I wanted borderlands on the go. I've noticed zero has new voice lines when he uses his deception. Did they add new voice lines to all characters?

    submitted by /u/L1l_Haunt
    [link] [comments]

    Which Seraph Guardians can Gauge take solo?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 04:31 PM PST

    I can't think of any she can beat

    submitted by /u/augustscott
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Bug “FIX”

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 03:26 PM PST

    Okay anyone stuck on the mission "Footsteps of Giants" And you can't get through the door or the marker for the quest is missing and or not in the right place

    I'm desolations edge on the bottom of the map you see the point on the map where it looks like a "Y"

    Go to that it's where the bridge blows up and you will get the alternative route and you can continue on your mission

    submitted by /u/GlowBigger
    [link] [comments]

    I keep dying so I can never keep money.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 10:32 AM PST

    Over the past year I've come to appreciate FPS games. so I got the handsome collection. I'm playing borderlands 1, and I can do the side missions mostly, but every story mission cost me a few thousand in respawn fees so I can never get better shield or weapons. I killed the roid rage guy because he happens to be standing in the right spot so I snipered him after he killed me 6 times. I need tips. I can't even work up the nerve to face sledge.

    submitted by /u/Sensitive-Bet-2955
    [link] [comments]

    No cross play from playstation wtf!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 04:06 PM PST

    Dude just bought my gf this so we could play. How f*cking dumb. So many other games can cross play but not this I guess

    submitted by /u/-One_Punch_Man-
    [link] [comments]

    Lilith

    Posted: 08 Jan 2022 10:18 AM PST

    Does anyone else think Lilith is by character, the worst vault hunter? Not talking about ability, just her overall character. From the jump she seems to always think she's right and everyone else has to pay for her mistakes until BL3 comes and she ultimately gets what she deserved. She did in fact redeem herself by saving Pandora, but there have been many scenarios where she messed up and made a decision out of pure ignorance, arrogance, or because she wanted to. It especially shocked me when Roland died ultimately because of something stupid and Lilith almost doomed everyone.

    PS: Mordecai is the second worst because he's kind of a buzzkill.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsJackass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment