• Breaking News

    Friday, January 21, 2022

    Borderlands How good is the infinity pistol

    Borderlands How good is the infinity pistol


    How good is the infinity pistol

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 07:40 AM PST

    I've just bought the infinity pistol from a vending machine and I really like it but idk how good it is

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Saga: Level scaling order

    Posted: 21 Jan 2022 08:40 AM PST

    Hi, I've returned to BL games less casual and I discovered TVHM and UVHM (in TPS and 2). I have every BL game and every DLC of each game, and I'd like to know if you all could help me scale my characters in each game following an order to play all the content and use the games completely. I mean somethig like this but for BL2, BLTPS and BL3:

    tl;dr: |Main Game PT 1| --> |Main Game PT 2| --> |Moxxie PT 2| --> |Knoxx PT 2| --> |ZI PT 2| --> |Robolution PT 2| --> |scaled PT 2.5 free-play everywhere!|

    (sorry for not giving credit of this order, I copied it from a post long ago and I don't remember the OP)

    I followed this order to scale Roland to level 69 and I want to use the same way for Wilhelm, Zer0 and Amara (and the rest of the characters in the end). I have to add that I am an obsessive completionist and I do every main and side quest existing (except "fighting rounds" missions and Underdome which I just can't).

    I'd like to know if you could offer me some structures to follow and level scale naturally (not artificially by glitches or farming the same spot over and over).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Suklii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment