• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 2, 2022

    Borderlands So I’m at max level in Borderlands 1 and all the enemies and missions are scaled to around level 51 in the general Knoxx dlc.

    Borderlands So I’m at max level in Borderlands 1 and all the enemies and missions are scaled to around level 51 in the general Knoxx dlc.


    So I’m at max level in Borderlands 1 and all the enemies and missions are scaled to around level 51 in the general Knoxx dlc.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:59 AM PST

    Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this.

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Ad9706
    [link] [comments]

    Need advise on how to farm legedarys in bl2

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 08:52 AM PST

    Basically kill bosses i know. I'm Playing with my wife and we only have about 2-3 hours each evening to play. She's a beginner and i would like to get her a powerfull weapon, that makes her life a littel bit easier in bl2. I just dont really know where to Start, or what to kill to get something a little bit overpowered maybe. She is playing Salvador and i'm Krieg, on lvl 52 in UVHM.

    submitted by /u/Fresh-Celebration240
    [link] [comments]

    BORDERLANDS 2 - 5 Gold Key Code

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:33 AM PST

    EXPIRES JANUARY 17, 2022

    KBKJT-SC5KH-BJ6JS-BTTTJ-TFXW6

    Shift rewards link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    5 Gold Key Code BORDERLANDS: THE PRESEQUEL Expires January 3, 2022

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:30 AM PST

    WCCJB-JWJRF-FSB63-JJJ3T-WWSSJ

    Shift rewards link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    How rear is this item

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:53 PM PST

    It is the borderlands triple pack for the Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/Hugapug_125
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way/speed guide to get through story ASAP?(TSP, 2, and 3)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 02:53 PM PST

    I lost my save file years ago and want to get back into the game series. I wanna replay the games but I just want to rush to TVHM in each of them because I've done the story already so many times on release. Are there any speedwalkthrough guides or any mods/cheats to skip through the stories or make it run faster? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ActualThrowaway7856
    [link] [comments]

    Is it better to have a high damage weapon? Or a lower damage but work with elements? + Other questions (playing Gaige)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 11:07 AM PST

    1. As title asks. I'm level 22 at the moment. Have some decent weapons, but at the moment i've come across the issue where Idk which would be better to have. An example would be that I found a sniper rifle that has 560~ish damage + extra shock damage From what I've been able to see headshots are pretty nasty, especially if I have my anarchy stacks up. Meanwhile the other rifle does less damage, a lot less if you add the shock damage. But it's headshots are more or less the same damage (just an example though, definitely not going to be able to stick with snipers + anarchy stacks. Aiming is impossible.)--------------------Same conundrum with shotguns. Have one powerful double barrel, and many elemental shotguns. The double barrel does way more damage, but the others have elements. At times I can't tell which i should use more. Plus with 5/5 "Close enough" (I think it's called), the other shotguns splatter while the double barrel can ricochet.--------------------
    2. Having issues with robots. I tried using corrosive on them and its just not good. Even when one of my corrosive shotguns happens to be one of my strongest guns. It tickles them and i find my fire or shock guns do it better. EVEN with less damage. ***BUT*** with that said, i just did find a corrosive pistol that shreds them. But then again the pistol feels OP and shreds everything regardless or armor or not. Corrosive damage doesn't feel too great otherwise? Is that normal?
    3. While i like the feeling of finally getting a good gun (referring to this pistol, and before my shotguns [exception being towards robots. they felt tanky]) the game at times felt too easy because i got lucky. I dont want be be a one shot god, but also dont want to feel worthless. Just a nice challenge. Any way to up the difficulty? This is my first run ever
    4. Gaige build suggestions?
    submitted by /u/titsequalthumbs
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the 3rd player trophy. PS4 GOTY.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:54 PM PST

    Hello everyone and I wish you all a happy new year.

    My girlfriend and I are currently going through BL1 GOTY on PS4 and there is a trophy requiring a 3rd player.

    Crazy request, but if anyone is playing through the first game on PS4, would you be so kind as to join our game so we can pop this trophy.

    If not, no dramas. My PSN is the same as my Reddit Username.

    Thanks in advance,

    Danno.

    submitted by /u/iDanno85
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I feel like it’s really hard to aim

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 09:40 AM PST

    Using iron sights and ADS with them is almost impossible

    submitted by /u/qleptt
    [link] [comments]

    Wotan, you bish

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 05:50 AM PST

    First playthrough, moze, up to 72, high-quality gear (flipper, light show, monarch, free radical, mind sweeper/blast master)

    Wotan is a baaaaaad mofo.....gotten him down to separation,but no further.

    Im using the rocket launcher/grenade attachments, would the railgun be better? Anywho. Great fight,but I am excited to whiz on his corpse.

    submitted by /u/Dakkadakka4u
    [link] [comments]

    Game won't launch correctly

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 08:13 AM PST

    I would try to launch borderlands 2 from steam, and the 2k screen pops up with the "help" "settings" and "play" options, but it won't allow me to click on any of them and a few seconds later it will just close on it's own. Has anyone else had this issue and know how to fix? I have tried verifying integrity of game files and I have reinstalled, issue didn't go away.

    submitted by /u/lecturs
    [link] [comments]

    When is borderlands 3 gona add the extra DLC characters like one, two, did

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 02:33 PM PST

    When is borderlands 3 gona add the extra DLC characters like one, two, did

    submitted by /u/Suitable-Speaker2548
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands goty edition (switch) won't let me reset my skill points.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2021 11:34 PM PST

    I own this weird issue on the ‏‏‎ switch version of borderlands where i can reset my character's skill points. I've pressed every button and nothing works. Is this a feature that's been broken since the original release or does it not work if i have more money than what's required to reset my skill points or is there another reason why its not working for me?

    submitted by /u/lazybear579f
    [link] [comments]

    Missing PC Key, Gearbox Support not helping

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 10:12 AM PST

    I bought a physical copy of Borderlands GOTY for PC a while back and it didn't come with a CD Key. I tried contacting Gearbox support but they aren't answering my question (they keep answering with things I didn't even ask). I know that the Borderlands Granting Tool is no longer available so I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to get a missing CD Key before I give up and just buy it again through Steam.

    submitted by /u/cyberpaste
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to get another player who will communicate?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 07:26 AM PST

    I just got the three games on switch, and I've heard they're better with other people. Whenever I try to find other people, it takes ages and when I do, we can't communicate because I don't have a mic and I can't tell them that. Is there a discord I could use, or something like that?

    submitted by /u/lurking_memelord
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-play between PS4 and PS5

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:15 AM PST

    Basically just the title. Can I play online on the Handsome Collection for Borderlands 2 on PS4 with my friends on PS5?

    submitted by /u/xiphosix
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands is GOOD

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 01:14 AM PST

    Hi guys -

    Sometimes I'm a little biased towards thinking things are awesome when I am drunk, which may or may not be a factor atm.

    I recently finished Borderlands 1 in an odd playthrough I'm doing at the advice of a friend (Pre-sequel, BL 2, BL 1, BL 3) and I am just enamored with this series. As a sucker for post-apocolyptic-ish stories, I've actually really enjoyed the way this order introduces me to the story - which is a lot richer than the BL series tends to get credit for (especially because the first games story is hidden in text boxes rather than audible dialogue).

    I've somehow lucked out and got all this for like $50 total as it went on sale in the microsoft store - what an absolute gem of a series.

    submitted by /u/SundayAMFN
    [link] [comments]

    is borderlands tps for Xbox 360 backwards compatible for Xbox one?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2022 12:34 AM PST

    I saw it at a store for a pretty cheap price and I was just wondering if I should get it.

    submitted by /u/AzerLofi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment