• Breaking News

    Monday, January 3, 2022

    Borderlands I guess this is my life now. Nothing like getting stuck between a house and a mountain in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced to kick off 2022.

    Borderlands I guess this is my life now. Nothing like getting stuck between a house and a mountain in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced to kick off 2022.


    I guess this is my life now. Nothing like getting stuck between a house and a mountain in Borderlands GOTY Enhanced to kick off 2022.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 01:06 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/CqPvjKa

    (Believe me, I tried to upload the picture I linked to above along with it's caption directly to this reddit post. Let's just say some things weren't meant to be.)

    submitted by /u/TherealDust87
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying Achievements/Trophies

    Posted: 03 Jan 2022 03:02 AM PST

    Anyone else annoyed that just to 100% the Trophies or achievements on All Borderland games, you have to use all characters skills and get so many kills.... Instead of just doing the campaign the once... I just platinumed Borderlands Game of the year edition... But hated having to do the other 3 characters skill...

    submitted by /u/Slharvey91
    [link] [comments]

    Just Beat Zarpedon

    Posted: 02 Jan 2022 11:17 PM PST

    My brother and I just beat both of Zarpedon's forms (?) And we felt underwhelmed. She felt like "HIT IT TILL IT DIES" and not much else. Are we the only ones who feel/felt this way?

    (Badass Note: I finished off Zarpedon Ascended while in FFYL mode with Wilhelm and Emergency Protocols. Zarpedon in return dropped her Legendary Shield).

    submitted by /u/Arcturus2099
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment