• Breaking News

    Friday, January 14, 2022

    Borderlands Would anyone be interested in taking part in my dissertation on gaming and wellbeing?

    Borderlands Would anyone be interested in taking part in my dissertation on gaming and wellbeing?


    Would anyone be interested in taking part in my dissertation on gaming and wellbeing?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 03:28 PM PST

    Hello! I am completing my undergraduate dissertation project about gaming and its effects on wellbeing. I would like to invite you to participate by clicking this link to take a 20-minute survey.

    If you click, you will be met with a detailed information sheet about the research and the opportunity to ask any questions about it before deciding if to take part or not.

    Thank you for your interest.

    Link to survey: https://salford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/gaming-dissertation

    submitted by /u/GamingDissertation
    [link] [comments]

    should i play the handsome collection if i have already played 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 03:35 PM PST

    Hey so ive just finished 3 and i saw that the handsome collection is £8 so i was thinking to get it but ive came here to ask if i should play it even though ive played 3. Will the story make sense?

    submitted by /u/Fine-Ad-9231
    [link] [comments]

    Things you'd like to see return in BL4?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 01:19 AM PST

    1) Athena

    2) Dr Zed

    3) S&S Munitions

    4) Pearlescent weapons (like BL1, not how they were in BL2)

    submitted by /u/jjjrmd
    [link] [comments]

    Gaige Kinda Stonks?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 09:59 PM PST

    Haven't messed with the game in a bit but of the 6 vault hunters I've tried all except Gaige. Heard she was bad, her skills didn't make sense to me, never really messed with her. Got back into the game and I figured i'll give it a whirl (helps Darksmoke11 is doing a 1life run with her rn too). As part of getting into Gaige I pulled up some videos of actually good players to get an idea of items and builds. Apparently I missed the memo cause Gaige seems kinda stonks. Sure DT can die in the higher OP levels easily, Anarchy stacking is a bit of a pain but once the ball gets rolling she can do really well. First thing is that Deathtrap actually seems strong, only if you have a good Roid shield though. Hide of Terra seems to be BIS because with Blood Soaked Shields you can pop the Spike and Nova frequently while DT can benefit from the huge Roid damage.

    Not really 100% on the best skills and stuff yet but obviously 1 point in Anarchy for a potential 262.5% damage boost is pretty good bang for your buck. You can crank it up to 400 stacks but getting there is annoying and it might not even be worth it. Also it seems like with Deathtrap you wanna avoid stuff like his eye laser and explosive clap since his AI will prioritise those over just meleeing stuff and if he has a roid shield you want him to be meleeing.

    While Gaige is supposed to be specced for shock the way damage alignment works for fire to flesh, corrosive for armor etc doesn't seem to help her out much. I think you are better of just doing fire with a fire bone of the ancients vs shock and a shock bone.

    Gaige also seems to have lots of skills that the Rank damage thing like Blight Phoenix or Unf0rseen. This seem pretty crappy tbh besides Interspersed Outburst which is useful for slagging.

    Overall I am kinda surprised by how strong she is when specced right and geared out properly. Obviously Hides of Terra aren't growing on trees but you can't have it all.

    submitted by /u/ElliotPatronkus
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone to run some BL3 with

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 07:45 PM PST

    I have beat BL2 countless times on PlayStation, but I recently just switched to PC and bought BL3. I havent played much of it yet, but im eager to run through it with some people. DM me if you want to join!

    submitted by /u/cwilmoth15
    [link] [comments]

    The Bestest Story Ever Told Glitch? Maybe Spoiler?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 11:24 AM PST

    So, playing on the Switch and need help.

    Completed the main quest, got the mission in the title. Tried it, got totally owned. Decided to go, farm some levels doing other missions (Clap Trap DLC and go a lil bit into TVH mode) then went back. Could interact with the portal thingy, though it only brought me to the regular boss, not the raid boss. I figured I forgot to put the moonstones down, killed him, then went back to place the moonstones. But when I tried, I didn't get the option or anything. Like, the game knew I had sacrificed the moonstones already to fight him before, but I couldn't get to the boss anymore. I checked the wiki, didn't see anything like this in the notes section, whats happened? Have I botched my game?

    submitted by /u/Crazy_CocoIRL
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people hate the pre sequel?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:08 PM PST

    Now i should probably admit i haven't played any of these games when they first launched. After Borderlands 3 i went after the others and this franchise got me completely hooked...reviews online kept saying the pre sequel was the weak link of the franchise but i decided to give it a try and after playing for a few hours i think i really like the fact we got a whole game focused on why Jack became Jack, probably the funniest one of the whole franchise AND i can finally play as claptrap :D

    submitted by /u/_Multiforms_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat roid rage psycho in BL1

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:32 PM PST

    It took a couple days, but I finally beat him. What a relief!

    submitted by /u/upcat
    [link] [comments]

    When should I play Borderlands 1 DLC

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 09:07 PM PST

    Should I play BL1 DLC in normal mode or wait and do them in tvhm so I'm not over leveled when I start tvhm

    submitted by /u/Dalton_H
    [link] [comments]

    Scythid Sound?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:24 PM PST

    Heyo!

    Would anybody happen to have an isolated/ripped Scythid sound from BL1? I'm running my first Bunkers and Badasses campaign soon and would love to have it on hand to increase the ~immersion~. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Moist_Crabs
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 Dedicated drops mod

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 09:55 PM PST

    Are there any mods that give legendaries dedicated increased drops like the other games in the franchise?

    If not, is this possible to mod in like how the UCP enhances loot pools?

    If it is, can someone point me in the right direction?

    I've looked pretty hard for something like this and so far found nothing.

    submitted by /u/OftheWE
    [link] [comments]

    So, this happened...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 08:11 PM PST

    It's not a game breaking glitch or something like that, but it's funny to look at.

    https://youtu.be/HElb9pFwixM

    It happened after the fight vs. MINAC. I assume it's a glitched landmine dropped by MINAC that just stood there forever.

    submitted by /u/LeoGPC
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Advertisement, Cannot Locate It Anymore

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 07:46 AM PST

    I remember finding a video once of Borderlands 1 playtesters trying out Borderlands 1. There was a guy in the video who killed them off one by one. I thought it was hilarious. Tried looking for it all over but I cannot locate it. Anybody know where I might be able to find this online? The video was most likely released as an advertisement for Borderlands 1, to give you an idea of when it was made.

    UPDATE
    Nevermind. I was able to track it down. Borderlands is for Real Gamers

    submitted by /u/Mulsiphix
    [link] [comments]

    need help for coop trophies on ps4 trying to platinum borderlands 1

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 07:18 AM PST

    I need help to get the coop trophies on borderlands 1 comment if you want to help me

    submitted by /u/bondbuglb
    [link] [comments]

    About the Concept Art of the canceled Borderlands Online MMO.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 02:07 AM PST

    I discovered Borderlands Online only a few weeks back when Hayder Hypes video showed up in my feed, and even though I can't say I care for the idea of it (an MMO? Sure, why not? An MMO exclusive to China? Count me out.) I found the concept art pretty interesting.

    Problem is, the only official art I can find is that of the vault hunters, with a few others being NPC's in advertisement images. Hayder Hype had the concept art of four NPC's (basically asian Moxxi, blonde Tanis, anorexic Doc Zed and Communist Markus with a top hat) on his twitter, but he never specified where he got them from. So...anybody know where I can find more?

    submitted by /u/Sebastian126
    [link] [comments]

    Reached max level in tinas one shot adventure. How can I make the gear scale to my level ? Trying to get gear to kill the dragons. Can't do it if every legendary I farm is 5-10 levels lower than them.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 12:52 AM PST

    Please help. This is miserable. Why can't I get a legendary any where near my level

    submitted by /u/TheLazyEspeon
    [link] [comments]

    I know everyone likes to complain about different bullshit in borderlands 3 but here is an actual legitimate complaint

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 08:45 AM PST

    WHERE IS STEVE!

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    how do I play on uvhm

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:40 PM PST

    I have beaten tvhm and I want to beat again on a harder difficulty and I don't know how to put it on uvhm I have looked at the mode menu on the home menu it has a yellow ! On it and it doesn't show uvhm

    submitted by /u/notaowo
    [link] [comments]

    What was the problem exactly with (Spoilers) death?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 06:28 AM PST

    I don't see what was so awful about Maya's death. Is it just fan entitlement? Same as when the protagonist in other games die? Because Maya was never this super goddess mary sue so it's not some sort of "Maya kinda forgot Troy absorbed sirens". If you gave the story to fans everything would be the most disgusting fan service ever with Maya saving the day and living happy ever after or whatever.

    Why can't fans let writers do whatever they want with their characters? Why do they think they are owed some Jesus sacrifice or a happy ever after? I know if I wrote a character and I wanted to kill them off, I would do so however I pleased, even if it involved golf clubs, and not because fans masturbated to said character they are owed a plain and repetitive happy ending.

    So many things wrong with the story of the game but this is the thing I see brought up the most and the only argument people have is "B-but i liked Maya wahh wahh!". A character (with no personality and awful dialogues) being a fan favorite doesn't mean the writers have to pander to fans.

    submitted by /u/Brianman27
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary edition doesn’t work on switch

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 05:52 PM PST

    I bought the legendary edition on the e store and i downloaded borderlands game of the year edition first and it crashed about 5 seconds after I booted up the game. Does anyone know a fix to my problem, I don't want to have wasted around $35 dollars (it was on sale at the time) because the game wont load up.

    submitted by /u/_that_one_quiet_kid_
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 - Everything you need to know guide?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 03:16 PM PST

    Looking for a mostly all inclusive list of odd gimmicks and things you should and shouldn't do for the first game.

    Examples being "look out for Double Anarchy SMG's and Liquid Snipers" and something explaining the scaling after beating game, NM and TVHM, and DLC. What not to do to not lock yourself out of a glitch / treasure room / piece of gear etc.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/vaulthunter426
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of your favourite appearance customisation set ups for Vault Hunters?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 02:16 PM PST

    I'm playing BL2 with Gaige at the moment and "Don't stop the beat" with "Chaos Reigns" is pretty slick.

    submitted by /u/Enflamed-Pancake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment