• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 1, 2022

    Borderlands Do we think wonderlands will have dedicated boss legendaries like BL2 or start out like BL3 did and have it randomized?

    Borderlands Do we think wonderlands will have dedicated boss legendaries like BL2 or start out like BL3 did and have it randomized?


    Do we think wonderlands will have dedicated boss legendaries like BL2 or start out like BL3 did and have it randomized?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:06 AM PST

    To me the BL2 rates and dedicated boss legendary drops made it more rewarding to get what I was farming for.

    submitted by /u/NorthernNightmair
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t played borderlands for a year or so. What is new in Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep: A Wonderlands One-Shot Adventure? It is the one in ps plus

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:14 AM PST

    Thank you for the help

    submitted by /u/Edvs1996
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with tattoo ideas!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 09:18 PM PST

    Ok so me and my wife want to get coordinating borderlands tattoos. Borderlands 2 is our favorite game and we have played through it probably over 100 times. Always the same characters.

    Krieg and Maya

    We have some tattoo ideas like the buzz axe being phaselocked, but I want to see if you guys have some cool ideas!

    Tattoo is somewhat small. Calf area size.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/elijahwoodman81
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 ultimate edition

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:06 AM PST

    I already own the base version on PS4 but I was wondering if the ultimate edition for xbox series s was worth it. Its 60% off right now

    submitted by /u/Wild-Man-63
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Borderlands 2 Ultra HD & Lilith DLC

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 12:49 AM PST

    So I decided to restart Borderlands 2 on the PS5 and I downloaded the Lilith DLC and Ultra HD texture DLC. Neither show up as being installed in game but I have reinstalled both several times to no avail. Any ideas on how to get them to work? I can't create the level 30 skip character either.

    submitted by /u/StormyC08
    [link] [comments]

    Which team would win ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 04:20 PM PST

    Team 1:Vault hunters from bl1

    Team 2:Vault hunters from Bl2

    Team 3:Vault hunters From the pre sequel

    Team 4:vault Hunters from Bl3

    submitted by /u/Dramatic_Detective_2
    [link] [comments]

    loot drop system

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 05:14 PM PST

    so people have differing opinions on how the legendary guns should drop etc ,what's your opinions on it?

    personally I much prefer the bl2 loot system to bl3 because I don't like 20 guns dropping for me ,it just feels less rewarding.

    submitted by /u/Arcticwolfi6
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 04:34 PM PST

    Hey I'm a huge borderlands 3 fan and beat the game dozens of times on my PlayStation and I'm wanting to get it on my pc, I don't know how well it will run tho, even if it's 60 fps low settings I'll be happy I have the nitro N50-600 it has a i5-8400 and that's all I know, lmk, thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/ThatKidFior777
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 not loading on MacBook Pro 2018 non M1?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 03:10 PM PST

    I recently bought borderlands 2 GOTY edition on steam to play on my 2018 MacBook with some friends. When I start the game it says "downloading updates please wait". It never leaves this screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/xXAmishChild69Xx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment