• Breaking News

    Monday, January 31, 2022

    Borderlands Welcome to Wonderlands #3: Spore Warden and Graveborn - Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

    Borderlands Welcome to Wonderlands #3: Spore Warden and Graveborn - Tiny Tina's Wonderlands


    Welcome to Wonderlands #3: Spore Warden and Graveborn - Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 07:02 AM PST

    I liked BL1 and 3's drop more than 2 and i dont know why

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 05:27 AM PST

    Edit: the thread was meant to be about the differences between first and second game.

    When i first started the series 2 years ago someone told me the difference i believe but i couldnt find that comment.

    Since i started playing bl3, i remembered this thing again and i just cant put my finger on it.

    In the first game i could drop a non legendary and use it for quite sometime, it was hard to break up with some of them even.

    What does it do different that i like the first and third game's drops more? Same for shooting, it feels way better for some reason but cant figure it out, really.

    I know people said third one drops way more legendaries but i feel its better this way, in second game i wouldnt even look up most of the weapons even when i first started the game.

    Some one told me they changed soemthing with drops but i cant remember, what do you guys say about it?

    submitted by /u/moragdong
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 gun sounds! (And guns in general)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 06:29 AM PST

    I'm a fairly new(ish) player to the borderlands series. I say newish because I originally played borderlands 2 on the PS vita. Yes, the PS Vita. Never did much on it. I recently picked up Borderlands 3 and the legendary collection on the PlayStation Christmas sale.

    One of my biggest gripes with the first two games is how dated the reload animations look. They are rightfully dated though, as the games are old. Recoil also didn't feel right to me. I gave borderlands 3 numerous tries, but I finally tried it again this morning and wow. I was always a fan of the recoil and weapon sounds of BL3, but this play through has made me appreciate them even more. I've picked up a raptor pistol (I think that's what it's called) and it sounds amazing. I love how it has a canted iron sight along the side, and the recoil handles in quite a realistic manner. I've also picked up this odd assault rifle with a cylinder type magazine (forgot the name) and I love it's digital iron sights. On another note, Sanctuary 3's music is incredibly good. I don't see enough talk about it.

    I don't know what clicked with me to finally enjoy borderlands 3, but who cares! I'm currently about to meet Zer0, (got to this point on another character.) What are some of you guy's favorite guns and gun sounds?

    submitted by /u/HCD123321
    [link] [comments]

    what genre is bl2?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:51 AM PST

    just wanna know since I've played all the borderland series game and I'm wondering what type of games also include that kind of like build making, skill trees, abilities and such.

    submitted by /u/Spoooookyyyyyiscool
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Is there a updated way to transfer bl2 saves from pc to xbox? Specifically one x and series x.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 12:57 PM PST

    I played for a long time on pc but now pretty much only play games on xbox. I beat most everything on pc and got all kinds of stuff. I want to play with friends on xbox occasionally but no way I'm gonna start from beginning.

    submitted by /u/heimdal77
    [link] [comments]

    Best play to farm Cosmetic heads/skins for bl3 character???

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 12:20 PM PST

    I lost all mine when I changed from PS4 to ps5

    submitted by /u/Blittzboy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for thoughts on the Series X version

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 08:37 AM PST

    Hi all

    I got BL3 on my ps4, but found that the loading times killed it a bit for me. Given the ultimate edition is dirt cheap for Series X at the moment, I was thinking of double dipping. Before I do though, what's the general consensus on the Current Gen versions. Is there a noticeable upgrade, or will I still have time to write a small novel between zones

    submitted by /u/professorrev
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy health regen question

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 07:10 AM PST

    I'm confused about how enemy health regen works, I noticed some enemies reset their health and some don't. Is it the case that they don't reset health if you had already wittled down their health near to the bottom? or is this a bug? It's not a problem, I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/jeneralchaos
    [link] [comments]

    Does sloth even drop the victory rush

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:34 PM PST

    Been trying to get a flesh melting victory rush and been farming sloth for like 45 minutes and haven't seen it once. I've heard he drops it, but is there anywhere else I can get it?

    submitted by /u/Diamondthepod7
    [link] [comments]

    hewo!(need help installing ucp for tps)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 05:59 AM PST

    i am trying to install the unofficail community patch for the pre sequel

    i am 100% sure i have done everything right but when i go in-game in the "press a button" menu to execute the patch.txt it gives me a 'fetal error' msg stating that no game files are found

    edit :https://imgur.com/a/udtQQeW pic of msg

    submitted by /u/ismyturtleready
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment