• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 5, 2022

    Borderlands Players of Borderlands 2, what was your reaction to the "Where Angel Fear to Tread" mission?

    Borderlands Players of Borderlands 2, what was your reaction to the "Where Angel Fear to Tread" mission?


    Players of Borderlands 2, what was your reaction to the "Where Angel Fear to Tread" mission?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:14 PM PDT

    If you are currently a new player playing through Borderlands 2, you might want to skip this post as it holds spoilers for the latef part of the game.

    For the Vault Hunters that completed the mission, what was your exact reaction to the various moments that took place. I was firstly confused of the reveal that Angel was Handsome Jack's daughter. Like, excuse me?! I guess that explains why Angel betrayed the player at Sanctuary, but it comes out of absolutely nowhere. As I tried to wrap my head around that, she dies and Handsome Jack shows up to kill Roland and kidnap Lilith. What in the absolute fuck?! I became angry, like I literally stopped playing the game for a few weeks because I couldn't continue after such ridiculous bullshit. Did you hold the same sentiment, or am I being some moron?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Cody-21
    [link] [comments]

    PC steam LFG pre-sequel

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 04:54 AM PDT

    Hello, fellow Borderlands players, I am currently looking for some fellow people to play through/farm Borderlands Pre-Sequel, My shift code is ml9_c0p22. Greatly looking forward to completing the game with you.

    submitted by /u/ml9-c0p
    [link] [comments]

    I'm dumb

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 07:52 AM PDT

    I'm ashamed to say that I never knew the Unkempt Harold was a Dirty Harry reference. I knew the red text was, but for some reason my brain never put together that the name of the gun is literally just the Dirty Harry. I was at work a few days ago and it just clicked out of nowhere and I still feel real stupid.

    submitted by /u/Pitiful_Asparagus176
    [link] [comments]

    Do people play Borderlands 2 more than 3?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:48 PM PDT

    I recently completed the story for Borderlands 3 and it started to feel drawn out once I got halfway through Eden-6. I've played the first two games and the pre sequel in the past when they first came out. I keep hearing that Borderlands 2 is the better game and I'm debating if its worth starting it up again from scratch. I don't remember my experience with it other than having fun completing it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Milli_Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Coop between Borderlands Legendary collection and Handsome collection

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 08:38 AM PDT

    Hi guys, me and my friend are both on PS4, I have the handsome collection, wich includes Borderlands: The pre-sequel and Borderlands 2. If my friend buys the Legendary collection that includes the same games, plus Borderlands 1 Can we play together The pre-sequel and Borderlands 2?

    submitted by /u/giugg
    [link] [comments]

    Play Pre-Sequel Before 2? (due to Jack)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 04:05 AM PDT

    When I played Borderlands 2 at launch (I didn't finish it, I was too busy at the time and merely played around a quarter of the game) all these years ago I can recall myself finding Jack to be rather annoying, not at all the impressive villain everyone makes him out to be, and I imagine if I'd venture to play it again that I would be of the same opinion.

    So would it make sense to play the Pre-Sequel first in order to establish his backstory so I DON'T think of him as just merely annoying as the PS apparently handles Jack's story very well? What is everyone's opinion on it? (I usually prefer the start of a story, not being thrown into a story and THEN learning the background/start.

    Just not sure if it IS the best way to play the games in this order of fashion ?

    submitted by /u/LookGooshGooshUp
    [link] [comments]

    Were drop rates increased?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 03:37 AM PDT

    I recently got bl3 for my xbox series s (I own it on ps4 too but why not get it for the better console?) And I have gotten like 6 legendaries already and I've barely started promethea.

    I know the legendaries are much more prevalent in 3 but it feels like there are way more dropping than when I played mayhem mode with lootsplosion active.

    submitted by /u/DevastaTheSeeker
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been able to get crossplay between PC and PlayStation to work?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 10:46 PM PDT

    I'm trying to join my nephew whos on playstation since it was added the other day but it says joining group and it stays there until it says connection error. My firewall is allowing borderlands and steam to go through and I my upload and download are both around 800 Mbps but I can't find the solution

    submitted by /u/Zennen53
    [link] [comments]

    How does Phalanx Shield (the turret shield) work exactly?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 05:15 PM PDT

    I notice the shield on Axton's turret seems to sometimes disappear for a few seconds, and sometimes it seems like I'm still getting hit while standing in it, even if it's up. What causes this? Does damage cause it to fluctuate? Are there some types of fire that just pass through it regardless?

    submitted by /u/ether_rogue
    [link] [comments]

    It took me more than 2000 hours..

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 08:30 AM PDT

    .. since this game was released, playing on PS3 to Xbox One, to PC now, to find out that Mordecai can recall Bloodwing when it's just sitting there, flying over-top of you having the time of its life and wasting yours. Granted most of my playthrus have been with Lilith, this is very helpful and I'm level 50 with him now, only just now discovering this. Not only that, it refills the ability bar completely as if you never called it out. I feel like a dumbass and probably deserve to be called one.

    submitted by /u/KUPOkinz
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 - Who do I make first to get most of the achievements?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2022 12:28 AM PDT

    I want to get most of the Steam achievements that don't included coop. I'll be beating the game with each character once but I can't EVER make the first choice. Character #1 will probably be the slowest playthrough and the most thorough (Most achievements earned). Who should I pick?

    submitted by /u/CurvedPencilLead
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 is so close to being the best looter-shooter of all time.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 11:15 PM PDT

    About a week ago i started a Krieg playthrough for the first with my only other 2 playthroughs being a op 10 maya and a level 50 salvador that I was playing just before Bl3 got mayhem 2.0. After takin all four vault hunters to mayhem 10 i took a break from bl2 playing other games including a return to the division 2.

    Then Wonderlands came out it being well... wonderlands I didn't enjoy it as much as i hoped. (even if i made four characters) It just didn't feel like a borderlands game. It felt like a huge Bl3 DLC to me with a easy version of op levels as "endgame content".

    So went back to Bl2 even if i hated the idea of having to take a character through 10 op levels again and the whole slag system. But i started a new character anyways, and its been the most fun I've had in a while playing a game.

    I had forgotten the fun of dashboard farming a lady fist or a good fibber. Or the simple shit like Krieg screaming about meat. The characters have life unlike our own creations in wonderlands with no real change except unfunny voice lines .

    What I'm trying to say is if we do get a remake or remaster for the 10th anniversary of borderlands 2 (gearbox please) i hope it doesn't get just a graphical facelift with some minor bug fixes i hope some major updates come with it.

    (Btw i play on ps4 so can't get mods to fix stuff I'm complaining about.)

    submitted by /u/FAZE_PIRACY
    [link] [comments]

    I need help! My borderlands won't start up.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 06:12 PM PDT

    Whenever I open the game I get a fatal error code.

    The code says "Unhandled exception... 0x0000027f332c4050"

    I haven't been able to find any other source that got this error message and I have already tried all the methods that worked with different error messages. If you know a solution please help me? thankyou

    submitted by /u/TheBluestump
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 PS5 splitscreen crashing after crossplay update

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 07:12 AM PDT

    Since the crossplay update was implemented on PlayStation, splitscreen has become unusable for me. Whenever the second player logs in, the game crashes. I haven't seen any mention of this on the gearbox forum yet, so I was wondering if anyone here has come across this bug?

    submitted by /u/The_Revanite_
    [link] [comments]

    What should you play first?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 06:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys so should I start with The Pre Sequel or BL2? Thanks

    submitted by /u/hayounchen
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so glad and thankful

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 02:03 PM PDT

    I just finished tales from borderland (kinda late I know) and I've honestly not being this happy since a great while. For those who didn't play the game, my goal was to make a relationship work between 2 characters (I trying not to spoil to much) and the emotional roller coster at the end made me almost cry. I'm a grown man and I've been through a lot lately, this game eventhough it's not a shooter has I expected at first is this only game I ever played that made me feel like this. If you are interested about the lore it's a must have. I would like to thanks the staff for this moments, it mean a lot to me. It's hard to explain this feeling while writing not in my native language but I'm so glad.

    Thanks for reading if you did.

    (Apologies for the bad english, I'm trying my best)

    submitted by /u/Sous-Marthym
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 season pass bundle

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 11:51 AM PDT

    I got BL3 for free on Epic, do I just buy the season pass bundle to have everything?

    submitted by /u/nutrigrain
    [link] [comments]

    Marcus' Super Sweep on the Switch

    Posted: 04 Jun 2022 09:27 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I'm on my second playthrough wrapping up the General Knoxx DLC. I've already defeated Knoxx and I unlocked the Marcus Super Sweep mission later on. Everytime I go to the armory, the red barrier is up and I have no where to go. Is it possible to get to the armory again after you defeat Knoxx?

    submitted by /u/robbyg89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment