• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    Borderlands Petition for Balex to be one of the new Vault hunters in future DLC or Borderlands 4.

    Borderlands Petition for Balex to be one of the new Vault hunters in future DLC or Borderlands 4.


    Petition for Balex to be one of the new Vault hunters in future DLC or Borderlands 4.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:35 AM PST

    I'm sure most will agree he's easily one of the most likable characters. He also mentions something about if he had a body he'd be out there vault hunting with us.

    Could have some kind of system similar to Moze's auto bear but instead of switching guns. You switch out entire bodies.

    Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/Khaijer
    [link] [comments]

    After just completing the story the first time, all I can say is...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PST

    BALEX is by far the best character this franchise has ever produced. He had me laughing everytime he was talking.

    submitted by /u/MangledZucchini
    [link] [comments]

    Claptrap Cosplay Build

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Hey all, I've spent the last few weeks doing all the drawings and finally got around to starting a physical build of Claptrap and thought you might like to see some progress pics. He's still in progress, and this is only after the first coat of yellow paint, which turned out crap due to some weather issues...

    Anyways, he's still in progress.

    https://i.imgur.com/Nsf4EEF.jpg https://i.imgur.com/MPOt6mI.jpg https://i.imgur.com/xX3bM0Y.jpg https://i.imgur.com/07WAoXb.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Ia04KoI.jpg

    submitted by /u/A-man-called-josh
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my level 50 with my friend who is just starting? (Co Op)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:18 PM PST

    I remember hearing that in the cooperative mode of BL3 if i play with lower leveled players i get the tougher enemies and they get adjusted loot and enemies. I've beaten the game and he is just starting. Do I need to start a new character?

    submitted by /u/Retrogamepak
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question about the Boring Gun

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Is it affected by any explosive skills? So would a Moze running a demolition woman build have a better efficiency or are the sawblades just normal projectiles?

    submitted by /u/Schniky
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone, new BL2 player, need some tips on Sal =(

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:57 PM PST

    As the title says, i just started Borderlands 2 recently (my first BL tbh) and i choose Salvador, the Gunzerker

    The thing is, i'm struggling a little with him, dying frequently, is Borderlands this hard? (Not a problem tho, just want to know if i'm playing wrong)

    And a Sal player can give me some advices to his build? I really dont know how to invest points on him, thank you so much <33

    submitted by /u/1Dott
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play og borderlands for 360?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:12 PM PST

    I was looking at matchmaking and shit and I've been getting all these lvl 1 soldiers, so I was confused..

    submitted by /u/SirSuccy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about download bl3

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:32 PM PST

    If i were to redeem code for bl3 on epic games store would i get the psycho fortnite skin?

    submitted by /u/LOUD_WOLF
    [link] [comments]

    Re playing borderlands Pre Sequel because my laptop can't run BL3.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:07 PM PST

    Cl4P-TP skill tree: Boomtrap or FragTrap?

    submitted by /u/exceed1997
    [link] [comments]

    Ghast Call bugged out a bit

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Pippie has completely vanished from my game ever since the Bloody Harvest event started

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    I remember people talking about how Pippie can appear as being haunted during this event but I'm pretty convinced by this point that dino is 100% missing from my Sanctuary. Anyone know why this is happening? I'm kind of bummed because I wanted to get a photo mode screenshot of haunted Pippie. I've completed all the challenges, fought Haunt countless times without any issue and know that the event is working properly for me.

    submitted by /u/MojaveBreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Redline or Flakker: which is better?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    The reason why I ask this is because I'm making an explosive Moze build, and I want to see which one is better for this specific build.

    submitted by /u/TheBuggaMeista
    [link] [comments]

    Seriously, non-active mission NPCs need to shut the fuck up. Please, Gearbox.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:39 PM PST

    "COME SAVE ME! THAT WOULD BE YOU! YOU CAN EITHER HELP ME OR I'M GONNA YELL AT YOU EVERY 15 SECONDS! HELP!!"

    Oh my god this is one of the most obnoxious and infuriating things in this game.

    LET ME DO A SIDE MISSION WITHOUT THIS STUFF, GEARBOX!! I KNOW I HAVE TO DO THE MAIN MISSION!! DON'T CRAM IT IN MY FACE!!

    If I have another mission active, the NPC voiceover needs to be shut off, for the love of all things holy.

    submitted by /u/StiffCrustySock
    [link] [comments]

    Help with FL4K and Rakk Attack builds

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:01 PM PST

    I just hit level 50 on FL4K today, and after getting a class mod that adds a charge to Rakk Attack I want to run a RA build to make use of 'on Action Skill end' annointments. If anyone can give some general advice on what skills to invest in (or what to avoid) I'd really appreciate it! It's been easy finding info on fade away/crit builds....but not much else lol.

    submitted by /u/jane_jana
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Legendaries Steam spreadsheet

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:57 AM PST

    There used to be a really good steam forum page with ALL the legendaries in BL2. It had the breakdown of what all the adjectives meant for the gun, what the different parts for the category of item meant, where to get the item, everything! Did it get deleted? Am I just missing it? Am I crazy?

    submitted by /u/RhynoBabies
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GotY PS4 & Xbox One Screen Tear

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Anyone ever find a fix for this or heard if Gearbox will ever fix it? Or are we just going to suffer? Frame skip is apparent on PS4 Pro as well as X Box One X.

    submitted by /u/PapaRetardo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group of three more players for Crawmerax

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:38 PM PST

    I play on PC (steam) for Borderlands GOTY enhanced and I am working towards getting 100% achievements. I could use some help though, and after beating crawmerax I also need help on some of the other achievements. I have a level 69 Roland and Mordecai. If you're interested lemme know, and I will add you on steam. I play 7:00-10:00 CST most days. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/fredtheunicorn3
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get borderlands 3?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:13 PM PST

    I was looking for a good multiplayer game for me and my friend. We like first person action games and I want to check before I download it

    submitted by /u/ThtNamUCntPronounce
    [link] [comments]

    Error Code 5

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    So I just finished the story mode and am trying to play Proving Grounds via matchmaking but no matter what I do around 3 minutes after starting the que it gives me "An error occurred during matchmaking. Please check your network connection and try again. Error Code: 5." Is there a way to fix this? My network connection is fine so idk why it is saying this.

    submitted by /u/MeiFromPali-Watch
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys feel about borderlands 4?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:45 PM PST

    Honestly I don't want a new borderlands to come out borderlands 3 added everything we wanted what are your guys thoughts?

    submitted by /u/the_mighty-chaddicus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment