• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Borderlands Gift of Mayhem: Juliet's Dazzle

    Borderlands Gift of Mayhem: Juliet's Dazzle


    Gift of Mayhem: Juliet's Dazzle

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Free legendary assault rifle.

    WSW33-HSFJ9-CWRZF-6J3B3-JF6BF

    https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    Expires: January 10th 2020

    submitted by /u/Eggsalad_
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas Pistols

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    It could just be me, but I think Atlas pistols should have a melee animation. Like, with their circular edges, it would make perfect sense to me. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/XxdigbickxX69
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon rankings

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Is there a weapon tier list somewhere? Like a s class to f class tier listing? Obviously it's going to be fairly subjective due to different builds, but I think something like this would be cool.

    submitted by /u/tacticalAlmonds
    [link] [comments]

    Hello vault hunter scrolling through, just wanted to say...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    You've got a good looking mainframe!

    submitted by /u/Lord_Paramount
    [link] [comments]

    Gearbox please have dedicated loot drops for the new gear on the upcoming DLC

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Please itll hurt my soul if you guys dont but im sure you will

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    Hrmm... What to sell, what to keep?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Does anyone else get incredibly overwhelmed with how much stuff you got to keep track of to play at high levels? I love BL and I knew what I was getting into... a game with a billion guns but jeez. I log on- Backpack: Full. Lost loot: Full. Bank: Full. Almost all legendaries. I feel like I'm neck bearding with my digital hoarding because selling legendaries hurts. The last few times I played I just stood in front of Marcus munitions and read about Borderlands on reddit instead.

    submitted by /u/LA_LOOKS
    [link] [comments]

    Does BL3 have any kind of progression/level skip for a second playthrough?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:14 PM PST

    Can I start with a leveled character after finishing the story or will I always start at level 1 with a new character? Thinking about that BL2 patch that allowed you start at lvl 30, it was fun and time-saving for veterans.

    submitted by /u/gustav0k
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a boss

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:38 PM PST

    Raiders of the last boss in tiny tinas dlc. Need at least 2 players.

    Ps4 is RUSTYCASHcage

    submitted by /u/TheRustManCometh
    [link] [comments]

    So how do I play Krieg?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:51 PM PST

    I started Borderlands 2 back up, and chose krieg because he's a badass maniac. Now how do I play him. I've got 10 levels so far, and it looks like going into fight for your life and meleeing everything is supposed to be how he plays. I'm all for that, but is that not how I play him? I saw he also gets shotgun buffs, so I'm using a torgue shotgun. Am I right on how to play him, just melee everything?

    submitted by /u/hecker421
    [link] [comments]

    R4kk p4k

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    So, I must know something: can I get a r4kk p4k playing with amara,or I must be playing with fl4k? (Sorry if someone already ask it)

    submitted by /u/Perish_song654
    [link] [comments]

    Phebert

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    Is the Phebert (wick and warty gun) any good on Zane?

    submitted by /u/Pakkusean
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing in game and menu lag

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    When oh when will we see these fixed? M4 on xb1 having 2 anointed game freezes. Unlocks and I'm down. What the crap

    submitted by /u/BuckeyJaw
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Crader's specific drop location

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    I know the SMG can be farmed from the Valkyrie Squad from Takedown but does the Crader's EM-P5 drop from the robot's bodies or from the ceiling when you kill all three and complete that stage?

    submitted by /u/Wasted30USD
    [link] [comments]

    Did they fixed memory leak in Borderlands enhanced edition PC?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Should i get original or enhanced? I read that there are a lot of bugs who they didn't fix in enhanced edition....

    submitted by /u/Asingo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Safe to Play ? (Question)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:23 PM PST

    im on the original xbox one and im intrested in getting Borderlands 3 if it goes on a Holiday special sale.

    ill be playing it Exclilusively solo if i do decide to buy it

    (Question)

    submitted by /u/Nashtalia
    [link] [comments]

    Drop rate

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    I been farming for the driver class mod in nvhm mayhem 4. Do you guys know what the drop rate for it is?

    submitted by /u/Nerpoh
    [link] [comments]

    What more can I do to increase my legendary drop rate?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I've been putting hours into trying to get the Hellwalker from Road Dog, the entire time I have had 15%+ of luck with guardian tokens while using the Loaded Dice artifact and it has not dropped, just getting the fucker to spawn takes a long time, so either I have bad information and he doesn't actually drop it or I have some of the worst luck ever.

    submitted by /u/Taterdude
    [link] [comments]

    Drumming up some love for the TPS

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    I think TPS deserves some more love, since it brings a good amount to the table for gameplay that 2 lacked while it tried to be more shiny and flashy while lacking actual flavour. Don't get me wrong; I love all of the games equally besides 1 and 3; Randy's actions and the PR for the game hold 3 back heavily in my eyes, also the silly hate toward the Blue Marshmallow. I believe we should just let out some positive vibes toward TPS since all we've done since its creation has either been riding the hate-loot train or try to hug it tightly like a freshly clubbed seal.

    submitted by /u/Grand_Wizard_Wakka
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 suddenly using large amount of RAM

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    Hey!

    Been playing Borderlands 3 since launch without any major performance issues. As of today my game immediately jumps to 8-9 GB ram usage for no reason, which cripples my computer to a point where everything freezes every 5-10 seconds until I close the game. Restarting doesnt do anything and I cant play the game anymore.

    Did something change or did some of you notice the same thing?

    AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - Radeon RX 480 - 16GB RAM

    RAM usage task manager - Been playing on DX12 without any issues before

    submitted by /u/Gorgamol
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands VR headset support?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    As of right now, Borderlands 2 VR on steam does not have support for the Valve Index. Does anybody know if it will be coming anytime in the near future?

    submitted by /u/Speckle135
    [link] [comments]

    I think it's about that time.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    I normally play BL games solo for some time before I fuck around with co-op mode. But since there's spicy DLC content up ahead, if anybody is looking for a veteran vault hunter, feel free to message me to share the mayhem and farm.

    Edit- I'm on Xbox 😬😬😬

    submitted by /u/AndyC4N3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment