• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    Borderlands Gift of Mayhem: Weapon trinket

    Borderlands Gift of Mayhem: Weapon trinket


    Gift of Mayhem: Weapon trinket

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Sharpened candy cane weapon trinket

    WS5J3-WTZJZ-WKRH6-RJ3TJ-JSZHC

    https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/rewards

    Expires: January 10th 2020 @ 11:59pm PT

    submitted by /u/Eggsalad_
    [link] [comments]

    How would you guys have felt about including the other vault hunters in a 'story mode' for BL3?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    One thing I've noticed people talk a lot about on here is that they feel their vault hunters are inconsequential to the story, and that they basically don't exist in cutscenes.

    What if the game had an optional single player mode where in addition to your character being more present, the other vault hunters were as well? You and the other vault hunters would all be present in cutscenes, possibly with their own dialogue. The VH's would follow you in gameplay like maya did during her missions, and have their own banter over coms like companions in other open world rpgs. and finally they would all have their own spaces on Sanctuary where you could get bits of dialogue from them in-between missions, and maybe even get little radiant quests or challenges.

    Granted this wouldn't integrate well with coop play, but as a hardcore single player i would have loved this option for the game. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Groovy_Ruins
    [link] [comments]

    State of BL3 PS4 split-screen multiplayer

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I have waited with buying BL3 due to all the issues it had with the lag in PS4 multiplayer split-screen. I have a PS4 pro, and i would like to know if the issues have been addressed. I saw in the latest patch-notes something indicating a fix for the menu. Is it all good now? Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/CadelFistr0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth going back and playing the first borderlands?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Or has it aged poorly?

    submitted by /u/frostmas
    [link] [comments]

    Should Borderlands 3 Have How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day OST during december?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    I feel like the OST for Frostbottom in How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day was extremely unique to the december festivities. It is an amazing soundtrack if you ask me. Do you think it should be added to Borderlands 3 for an upcoming december event? I'm not asking if they will because the chance of them doing that is low. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHI7cSMQEsk (This is the OST)

    submitted by /u/Celticknight388
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the VIP program?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    Season 4 basically never happened and VIP codes basically died after Halloween. Have they said anything about it? Or is it just straight-up dead while I'm holding onto 20k points.

    submitted by /u/AVerySoftDog
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Bl2 DLCS Feel Extraordinary?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Is it just me or did the Borderlands 2 Dlcs just feel extraordinary like very different, the good different. Each DLC individually had their own set of goals and objectives. Whether you were looking to hunt down the legendary Mr. Tinder Snowflake to save Mercenary Day or just fighting for your Badassitude Rank. Either way they were in my oppinion extremely fun and cool with a variety of different loot. With that said, what is your favorite Borderlands 2 DLC and your least favorite?

    submitted by /u/Celticknight388
    [link] [comments]

    In Borderlands 2 there is a QR code on the box for Moxxi's Pizza. If scanned it returns a quote by Captain Picard

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    Mercenary Day Juliet's Dazzle shift code not working?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    Hey fellas. I threw in the shift code for the Juliet's Dazzle AR that was up a couple days ago, and the code said it was redeemed successfully, but I never got my gun! It's not in my mailbox, it's not in my bank, and it's not on my other characters. I even checked the "rewards history" and it shows up in there as if I had received it. Is there any way I can get this fixed? I would hate to miss out on it. On PC, if it makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/zecron8
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the most powerful Vault Hunter and why?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:58 PM PST

    Theoretically, regarding the story (so no Salvador just because he's broken) and only regarding them until the events of them being playable (so no Lilith after eating a lot of Eridium)

    submitted by /u/not_anakin
    [link] [comments]

    I usually dont use photo modes, but here i had to

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Season Pass

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Howdy everyone!

    I recently finished playing through the main story of BL3 and was curious if getting the season pass is worth it? Is the DLC fun enough to justify the cost? Let me know what y'all think. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/integralofEdotdr
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Part of a thing I'm making someone for Christmas

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:03 PM PST

    How many of you stopped playing/taking a brake until they fix the dedicated loot drops/ loot drop % rates?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:13 PM PST

    I know a handfull of the OG borderlands youtubers stopped playing because of it. Farm a weapon from the boss that it drops from only to get world drop after world drop. Hopefully its fixed when the dlc comes out on Thursday

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    Flesh melter artifacts question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    If I have a normal bullet damage gun and a 50% action skill end corrosive nade, does the corrosive from the nade anoint proc flesh melter? Or does the actual gun have to be corrosive?

    submitted by /u/ixskullzxi
    [link] [comments]

    Cistern of Slaughter

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    I'm shooting for 100% achievements of BL3. the promethea trophy is still locked because cistern of slaughter wont give me the location to get it. I've completed every other location, including the proving grounds. I got the Master of All You Survey trophy earlier when I got the first location at the maliwan blacksite. So I need the promethea trophy but I have the all locations trophy. I need help

    submitted by /u/Novagun315
    [link] [comments]

    Fan theory’s for the upcoming expansion.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    What are your theories and/or hopes for the upcoming expansion, Moxxis Heist on the Handsome Jackpot?

    Wither it be Echo logs side quests or the main storyline. I'm excited to hear everyone's thoughts :)

    submitted by /u/Royal-Rayol
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Mail

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    So I put in the code for the holiday legendary gun, and was waiting to grab it until I hit 50, as I'm just a few levels away. Went to read some different mail and noticed that it disappeared. Is this just a glitch or did I wait too long or what?

    submitted by /u/DekoTheBarbarian
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary de-spawn

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    I was farming Slaughter shaft yesterday and after three runs on mayhem 3 I started to worry about the amount of legendaries on the screen. I'm assuming if there is some sort of mechanic to erase them they'd go to your lost loot first but then I figured that might fill up too and then just start permanently deleting guns. Does anyone know anything about cramming and legendary/ item de-spawns ?

    submitted by /u/Austehn
    [link] [comments]

    Does Mercenary Day Codes Work During December?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:42 AM PST

    As it probably may not be known there were mercenary day codes during 2015 and 2016 for Mercenary Day (Obviously) during december years ago. However I don't believe there was any posted for 2017 or 2018. Do they just work around December or are the codes like only able to be used during that year? If they are I kind of hope they bring back the code for mercenary day BTPS.

    submitted by /u/Celticknight388
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact farm?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    trying to an elemental projector anything, where do you guys farm?

    submitted by /u/Tyinplop
    [link] [comments]

    Maliwan takedown team

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:08 PM PST

    I need a group of people to do the Maliwan Takedown with since I dont have anyone to play with online. My PSN is TEDDYROX315

    submitted by /u/Novagun315
    [link] [comments]

    Amara Phasegrasp nerfed: Phasegrasp that doesn't hit target now triggers cooldown

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment