• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Borderlands Why is Gearbox so concerned on the nerfs and balance when they should be fixing technical issues + rant

    Borderlands Why is Gearbox so concerned on the nerfs and balance when they should be fixing technical issues + rant


    Why is Gearbox so concerned on the nerfs and balance when they should be fixing technical issues + rant

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    I'm going to keep putting it out there and other people are screaming at this too. On consoles borderlands 3 runs fine on solo play and then you get to co op and the game is slow, has frame drops, and is rough to play on.

    Secondly as a moze player the game has gotten bad for me. I feel as though some of skills don't work as they use to (vampyr, desperate measures and means of destruction) on top the lack of survivability makes all the slaughters, takedown and some areas on mayhem 4 really difficult. I literally was super satisfied with leveling up and progressing as Moze but now it's like she barely can survive in Mayhem 4 to put out any damage. Also the hotfix gave both Fl4K and Moze novas that don't do anything and it's so stupid. Zane and Amara are so ahead it's not funny. And why should we play the game if Gearbox is just going to Nerf anything good about our characters.

    Third The game is lacking endgame content too and people have said that. The game is not in a good place right now IMO. It's just so frustrating to play this game right now. I don't know who at gearbox is SUCH A STICKLER ON BALANCE. THEIR "BALANCING" is killing their player count and player base. I really enjoyed BL3 at one point but not now I don't and the devs need to know that their game is not good right now.

    submitted by /u/ComicBookKnight
    [link] [comments]

    3 golden keys (BL3), 1/17/19

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    SHiFT CODE BORDERLANDS 3 3 GOLD KEYS

    UNKNOWN EXPIRY

    SOURCE: PAXSOUTH

    ALL PLATFORMS: KJCTJ-F9RZH-X3WS5-ZTWB3-BZR6J

    submitted by /u/Jocephus83
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of the Proving Grounds?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Honestly, I appreciate almost everything about B3 (performance issues aside), but I still have no idea why someone would ever want to play the Proving Grounds. It's the worst endgame farming and least effective use of time in the game. I went to one last night to see if drop rates got a bit better there, and I didn't get a single legendary on my one run (M3)....really? They touted Proving Grounds as a great endgame activity before release, but it's probably the worst one of any looter/shooter I've ever played to be honest. Are they ever planning on re-doing these or upping the rewards from them? Seems like such a waste since they're pretty cool spaces.

    submitted by /u/ngriner
    [link] [comments]

    Loot to farm for crit FL4K

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I need names and places for farming a maggie, cutsman, and a R4KK P4KK mod; any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FL4Kman
    [link] [comments]

    How to level up a little quicker on bl3 using fl4k? Also anyone know any op fl4k builds?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Just as the title says feel left behind that everyone's level 50! Haha thanks for any replies!

    submitted by /u/ihatewoks
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to take out rakks in the cistern of slaughter M4?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Tryinf to get a zane maggie and those bastards are the only thing thats making the farm a pain. Any tips on a good way to take them out?

    submitted by /u/EverBlack697
    [link] [comments]

    Started a nex character and realized gaurdian ranks are broken.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Edit: New character, not "nex character"

    I have the skill that grants me increased cooldown when my sheilds are full.

    Usually my SNTNL charges back up in like 10 seconds with my shields full but im noticing that its taking more than that with my shield full.

    submitted by /u/TheWallOfFlesh217
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian Rank not working correctly

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Ok so maybe I'm a little slow, but I started a new moze and my rank skills mostly from what I notice resilient. My health is only going to 28 and but shield is full. Not sure if it because I'm not level 50 or if it's just broken. Any help?

    submitted by /u/_Arakiel_96
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about the DLC

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    If I start the BL3 DLC during the story will it lock all the DLC missions at the level I start the DLC at? Or will they level up with me as I go back to the story? I wanted to take a break from the main story but I don't want to lock the whole DLC at lower levels.

    submitted by /u/theblackfool
    [link] [comments]

    Can't solo Maliwan Takedown on Normal - what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:15 AM PST

    I'm not exactly a super fresh lvl 50 - I have pretty much full legendary gear - but I haven't farmed for specific weapons or anything. I'm using the Chain Zane build (which I just recently swapped to but I think isn't working without specific gear for it?). I can't survive or do enough damage to get past the Valkyries on normal mode. What do?

    submitted by /u/airdnaxela
    [link] [comments]

    What's the first gun you willingly farmed for?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    I usually get most of my legendaries by luck or replays. Before this game I would mostly farm bosses like The Warrior for fun, not a specific drop rate.

    When I heard the Heartbreaker was in this game though, I went out right away and farmed all night for a suitable one for Amara. In light of the looting event I'm looking for an Annointed one as we speak.

    submitted by /u/xRedxDragonx
    [link] [comments]

    In the shadow of starlight bug

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Cant get typhon to progress hes right next to where he needs to be by the pedestal. Nothings worked so far. Im on xbox and ive loaded sanctuary and back, quit the game via the dashboard, quit and saved regularly, loaded different character. I also tried joining a different session but i wasnt able to join someone doing this quest idk if that would fix it or am i sol? Thank u

    submitted by /u/Taleoftwotiddies
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Maliwan Takedown rewards?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    From what I've read the rewards for finishing Maliwan takedown are a VH skin, echo skin, and Wotan wall decoration.

    I was finally able to solo it last night with the level-scaling event, but I'm still missing the skins and decor. Anyone else have the same problem? Are they drops that take a few kills of Wotan to get, or do they show up the first time you kill him?

    For anyone who does have the rewards, how did you earn them & what are they called?

    submitted by /u/taximes
    [link] [comments]

    Question about takedown at the Maliwan Blacksite event

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    Hey guys, sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm just wondering if this event will be staying after it ends? I'm asking because I just saw in the recent patch notes saying it ended on the 30th of January but on the Borderlands website it says that it's here to stay "unlike the limited-time events like bloody harvest".

    submitted by /u/CleganeRS
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything like a Fantasy First Person version of Borderlands?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Like basically borderlands with loot flying everywhere and stuff but instead of guns its swords and bows and stuff? A friend told me the game Vermintide 2 is like that but without the loot.

    submitted by /u/buvvitoe
    [link] [comments]

    What do people spend their money on?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I seem to find myself splurging all my notes on the fruit machines and that's about it.

    submitted by /u/Vulkan_is_lit
    [link] [comments]

    Low FPS in GOTY Enhanced Edition

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I was streaming Borderlands GOTY Enhanced last night and just as I got to the sledge fight, my frames tanked. I'd had no issue for the previous four hours and I did the exact fight again this morning just to test it, and it was fine.

    Is this game prone to low FPS? Or is it a problem on my end? My specs are a Ryzen 2700x and a GTX 1080Ti. I shouldn't be having problems as I have streamed Borderlands 2 and 3 before, both with no issue.

    Cheers for any help!

    submitted by /u/Anxious_Creature
    [link] [comments]

    No hotfix working for me

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Still no fix working for me been playing it with my uncle today for 6hrs seen 3 anointed gear and both tried the malawan takedown couldn't even get past the start both have the same characters and builds still feels like like nothing has changed

    submitted by /u/Nerd2199
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - January 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment