• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Borderlands I just lost 60+ hours of progress with my fl4k

    Borderlands I just lost 60+ hours of progress with my fl4k


    I just lost 60+ hours of progress with my fl4k

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Basically what title says. My fl4k just turned into a lvl 41, I lost all my items on him ( at least he's not my main, and I have...or had all vault hunters on lvl 50). That includes god rolled king/queen' s calls, bangstick... can I get an F in the chat, or a possible solution?

    submitted by /u/panzerwss313VRO
    [link] [comments]

    Poll: Most loved Borderlands opening scene and cover art. I will post the results later

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:26 AM PST

    https://forms.gle/tXCY6uboc4xjWuAi9

    There will be each of the opening scenes and cover arts in the poll if you don't remember one of them.

    submitted by /u/Marco9965
    [link] [comments]

    Are drop rates any better for you during this event?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I've been farming agonizer, the betrayed guy from the jackpot dlc and graveward and nothings different now from a week ago. Do rates or anointed varients. Am I alone in this?

    submitted by /u/Roman347
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else encountered this Anointed bug?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Every Anointed I've killed since the last hotfix has exploded, taking out my shields and health completely and forcing me to respawn since they're usually the last enemy I kill. I've lost millions in the last 2 days

    submitted by /u/Hainted
    [link] [comments]

    I Really Hope We Got Some Vladof Story Content

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    They seem like such an interesting and different manufacturer. It would make a really interesting story to see more about Vladof and their military. As much as I liked the stories with Hyperion, Atlas and Maliwan, they didn't seem that different as corporations. Torgue, Jakobs and Vladof are very distinct and the stories involving the first two have been really cool so far.

    submitted by /u/koreamax
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the weird Eridian weapons from the first game?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    For those who don't know what I mean, they are those rocket launcher like weapons with names like "1010101 cannon", that did a fixed amount of damage, had infinite ammo, and shot slow-moving orb things. Why did they just disappear after the first game?

    submitted by /u/Bootlebat
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else seeing a tremendous reduction in legendary drops today?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Nothing on my end changed. Example, I farmed agonizer all week on m4. He'd drop anywhere from 2 to 8 of them each time. Today, I farmed him about 20 times and he only dropped more than one legandary once, two of them

    So I skipped around and noticed the same thing on all of the bosses I tried. Wtf?

    Note:. I have full guardian luck, bit not using loaded dice.

    submitted by /u/longorangedick
    [link] [comments]

    Freddy Boss Fight Lv2

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Has anyone else encountered this? I'm lv 50 on M4 and my brother and I went to farm Freddy the Traitor and he's spawning at lv2. He dies instantly too. His henchman are the correct levels and he drops appropriately leveled gear for me. It's hilarious.

    submitted by /u/Claymoresama
    [link] [comments]

    When’s the next ION Cannon event?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    It honestly felt like a monthlong event using that beast until the nerf. I had all 4 of my toons with builds completely focused on that weapon, which is a problem in itself, yet here I am yearning for another similar event. Just spitballing here, but what if every month or like every 2 weeks we had a specific weapon event, where one legendary weapon gets a huge buff? Like a Flakker event, a Lyuda event, Maggie week, stuff like that. Ok now proceed to downvote me to oblivion if this is a horrible idea.

    submitted by /u/suncr5st
    [link] [comments]

    So replaying the second, and doing the Hyperion Circle of Slaughter as my Gunzerker

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Preface, he's my only character I've farmed a legendary for before the second playthrough and he's still a baby under 30.

    I've been doing this got nice levels and loot, but every round it feels I find a skin or head. Is that just luck or is this place a secret wonder. (Might just be that they're throwing baddies to make into swiss chees out faster than my 16 Fire rate BL1 SMG spews bullets)

    and maybe other places to decimate for high drop rates of skins and such?

    submitted by /u/BlakeBroacher
    [link] [comments]

    DLCs installing, but then stopping (xbone)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Bought the season pass, have a bunch of downloadable thingies to install, but installation keeps stopping. What idiot thing am I doing to keep them from installing properly?

    submitted by /u/IUSECAPSWHENIAMHIGH
    [link] [comments]

    Cross platform update.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Trying to get an update on cross platform going into 2020?

    submitted by /u/MumsTheWord2433
    [link] [comments]

    So was i the only one caught off guard when BALEX said "fuckin"?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I'm so used to the normal crap or asshole. that it was just super weird to hear in Borderlands.

    submitted by /u/papaweeest
    [link] [comments]

    Want to help me beat raid bosses? Of course you do!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Hey vault hunters

    I'm looking for some help with borderlands 1 and 2 bosses. I'm talking Crawmerax, I'm talking Terramorphous, I'm talking Master Gee, Hyperius, the dragons, and that one from Hammerlocks hunt! I'm level 64 Mordecai in BL1 and 54 Axton in BL2, so it's True vault hunter level not ultimate max level content, but if you have a character in those ranges let me know. I also haven't completed the BL3 raid because I'm bad. But if you want to help me do content that came out 8 years ago, dm me your Steam/Epic info and we can get to raiding!

    submitted by /u/UnsightedThree3
    [link] [comments]

    Seein Dead Drop Rate

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Is this class mods drop rate like broken or something? I just killed Jackpot and literally got 4 seein deads all at once from him.

    submitted by /u/mlgpapalouie
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem Mode drop mechanics idea/discussion (for fun)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:39 AM PST

    I had an idea about the relationship between Mayhem modes and annointments on gear. I know Gearbox wants to overhaul Mayhem modes at some point, but I have no delusions about being able to influence what they do via a reddit post with an idea I don't have the time or talent to really flesh out. So if anyone wants to talk this one out for fun, I'd enjoy that!

    Basically, I started thing "What if each subsequent Mayhem Mode allowed the player to 'blacklist' one specific annointment?".

    So in M1, the player could say they don't want to see anything with <after using phaseslam, increase damage by 300%> and they can toggle the selected blacklisted annointment on Sanctuary at any time via the Mayhem mode interface thing. And on M2, the player can pick TWO annointments to blacklist. M3, THREE annointments. M4, FOUR annointments.

    Blacklisting: I don't know whether it makes more sense to completely REMOVE the blacklisted annointment from drop tables while it is selected, or to REDUCE the drop rate of the blacklisted annointment while it is selected. Either way, the feeling of the player having some degree of control over the drops they hunt (even if only to a small degree if that is determined to be best) would make farming feel far better to me.

    I think the discussion I'm looking for here revolves around what sort of experience Borderland 3 players are looking for. Do you want every annointment to have the same drop chance at all times, with only the chance of pulling annointed gear in general being affected by Mayhem modes? Would you prefer having a small-to-medium amount of control over what annointed drops to expect as you increase the difficulty?

    I don't know if I'm the outlier here, or if others would appreciate this change as well. It'd be cool to get to know what sort of experience others are hoping for in this game, so let's bring up some reasons why this sort of change would be positive or negative, and maybe some other types of Mayhem reworks that would change the way we farm in BL3!

    If you read through the whole thing, thanks!

    Tldr: let's talk about what it would be like if Mayhem modes let players control the comparative drop rates of different annointments on gear. Positives and negatives of it, and ideas for how it could be implemented.

    submitted by /u/br0d30
    [link] [comments]

    Moze dueling

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    My friend refuses to duel me as Moze, because it's like a boss that transforms when they get to a certain amount of damage.

    submitted by /u/christout123
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Any decent Moze build for those who are still without "Deathless" artifacts and "Bloodletting" Mod class?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Need some decent Moze builds to easily farm Graveward. Unfortunately, I still don't have those aforementioned items in the title and most of the builds i've seen on youtube depend heavily on those said items. Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RauchAsh
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I don’t know if I’m late for this party but is pearlescents still a thing in BL3?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    I personally haven't seen or heard of them in the game just wondering if they are planned to be included or if they specifically said that they aren't gonna be a thing?

    submitted by /u/TheUglyPugly
    [link] [comments]

    Limitless Moze Build - All Elements

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:13 PM PST

    What's up everyone, just wanted to share some of my builds I've been using and having fun while playing BL3.

    It utilizes the unlimited mag, unlimited grenade, all elements (fire, electric, corrosive).

    Hope you enjoy and helps out someone out there having issues with their build.

    video: LIMITLESS MOZE BUILD

    submitted by /u/APaleWhiteHorse
    [link] [comments]

    Hotfix sometimes doesn’t activate when farming?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I've noticed a couple times while saving/quitting when farming the "Hotfix Applied" sign doesn't appear and the next run in game it's obviously not working

    The only way to reset the Hotfix is to close the game entirely - THIS IS A PAIN WITH LOADTIMES ON PS4

    submitted by /u/Geashill
    [link] [comments]

    Keep hearing a weird beep / chime

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:23 PM PST

    So recently I switched the game from DirectX 12 to DirectX 11. Ever since I did that, I noticed that whenever I press the Shift or Ctrl keys (which I've kept bound to sprint and crouch respectively) I hear a beeping / chime and it shows the FPS counter in the top left of the screen. I do not recall changing any other options.

    Can anyone help me out and get the beeping to stop? It gets in the way of enjoying the game.

    submitted by /u/ChaserofChub
    [link] [comments]

    Settings/Modding Question

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    I have been farming the Ophas in BL:TPS for moonstones/skins/guns for a while, but the piled up bodies of the Ophas makes it hard to find stuff. Is there a way to disable mob/enemy bodies?

    submitted by /u/wopadopadoobawop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment