• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Borderlands Hey Gearbox, Can we have a legit way to farm the Valentines day guns?

    Borderlands Hey Gearbox, Can we have a legit way to farm the Valentines day guns?


    Hey Gearbox, Can we have a legit way to farm the Valentines day guns?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    So in the first afternoon/evening of this event launching I've completed the tasks on two of the four characters (Fl4k my main and now at 53, and Moze that I'm levelling up, currently at 38). To do both tasks it only took a bout in the Cistern of Slaughter and for the time being unless you save scum it you only get one of each of the new legendaries.

    It's only around for a week but it'd be nice to be able to earn these like you can with Manufacturer emails. So every 50 hearts broken you get another of one of the guns and it alternates between them (so 50 for the Terminal Polyaimorous and 100 for the Wedding Invitation).

    submitted by /u/karloss01
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back the Excalibastard

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:28 PM PST

    The Excalibastard was a good gun from the Presequel. It would be the perfect final boss reward for a medieval themed DLC.

    submitted by /u/Retr0Mxsked
    [link] [comments]

    You think it *knows* it's not supposed to be there?...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Might be my favorite enemy name so far.

    Only the Borderlands series can have self aware bugs. Still love it.

    submitted by /u/Jackalodeath
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Hearts turned Bloody Harvest

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Not sure what has happened but my broken hearts has turned to bloody harvest overnight and i only needed 5 hearts to get my 100. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Trueroxer
    [link] [comments]

    Iron bear view blocked by elemental damage

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:21 AM PST

    Not sure if it's a recent change but I'm noticing that if I get in to Ironbear when I'm taking elemental damage most of the screen is filled with the elemental damage visuals and I can't see what I'm aiming at. On M4 where Ironbear's longevity is most limited it ruins most of my action skill time. Super annoying!

    submitted by /u/DandalfDaWhite
    [link] [comments]

    The Companion

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Does anyone have one of these to spare @ level 50+ I'm getting sick of farming for this one gun

    submitted by /u/TETOA117
    [link] [comments]

    Valentine Event

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:23 PM PST

    I haven't seen a single heart since the event started. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Rxckless92
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie starting the game

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Going to buy borderlands 3 tonight and start the game for the first time. Any useful tips I should know about? This is also my first ever borderlands game

    submitted by /u/psnbuser
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever broken a mill crit?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I just hit for 873k with the new sniper (125% incendiary bonus) on moze. Didn't have any damage on my artifact or mayhem modifiers so I think it's possible.

    submitted by /u/ShaqPowerSlam
    [link] [comments]

    Playthrough 2.5

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Does anyone know how I can access playthrough 2.5? It says that on playthrough 2 the plot mission is to find Steele, though I've checked and I've done that and killed the final boss.

    submitted by /u/j12su
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Broken Hearts

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:00 PM PST

    So the event for Halloween was set so that completing it with one character unlocked things for everyone. Is the broken hearts campaign the same, or will I need to do it 4 times? Can anyone confirm?

    submitted by /u/ensign53
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal matchmaking

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    So what's up with the matchmaking system? I sat in queue for M3 maliwan takedown last night for 15 minutes and didn't get a single person to join me. Is there an ideal difficulty to set so I can actually get a group formed?

    I'm on PC btw

    submitted by /u/TheUncleVic
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly I can start farm hearts?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Is this event only for those finished the story first?

    I'm at lvl 37 , story chapter 17. Come back to Pandora. My event page show broken heart, and on main menu it showing "disable" so I get that means the event is on.

    But I tried to running around and kill spiders and other animals. No heart at all even killed the rare spider under the bridge.

    submitted by /u/stocklazarus
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody Harvest lv. 53 Loot during Broken Hearts event?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hi r/borderlands Since there are hearts spawning with a name like "wrongevent..." and those are spawning ghosts, is it possible to get Bloody Harvest level 53 loot? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Timetochange101
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys play Fl4k now on Mayhem 4?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    I've got all the classmods, decent shield and artifact options and a wide array of weapons options. No matter what I try he just sucks. Like somehow he does worse damage all around vs my other characters. And then I'm left with 2 choices basically really beef up the damage aspects but at best it's only a little better than my other characters and he's made of paper or beef up me and my pet and he's kind of meh on survivability and his guns feel like squirt guns. The beef up him and his pet is the most frustrating because those builds all have huge damage buffs for him. I've been going more that way but only my 2x Scoville has really been making a dent and that's just for mobbing. Brainstormer is the best for shields and it sucks on him. All different Maggie Variants do just OK and I'd rather an auto fire weapon.

    submitted by /u/shamus4mwcrew
    [link] [comments]

    Best Frag for Moze's Vampyr ability?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:24 AM PST

    with the level changes im in the processes of getting new gear and was wondering if getting another purple splinting atlis frag was the best choice. thoughts?

    submitted by /u/OneShotSammyV2
    [link] [comments]

    The Wedding Invitation sniper rifle’s appearance is just the Black Dragon weapon skin.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Title. Just an observation; not really complaining.

    submitted by /u/Knight_Viking
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Anyone on Xbox Live in Borderlands 1?

    submitted by /u/_H4mlet_
    [link] [comments]

    A question about Atlas

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I started to play the bioshock games and I noticed that someone/something was called Atlas in that game. So I was wondering if the Atlas corporation was a reference to those games. This is mainly due to the fact that 2k did both franchises .

    submitted by /u/Hrathcie
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Scoville and other dlc rewards.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Hi everyone, since we got the new level cap i was wondering, i reset my tvhm but i can't seem to be able to get the burning scoville again at 53 because my challenge is already done. Does someone know if there is a way to get it back ? Reset challenge or anything ?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pr0j3ctk
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX 360 borderlands glitch??

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:59 AM PST

    Ive been trying to play borderlands, ive gotten the digital download on xboz one but i cant even save my progress or play with others..any one knows how to fix this? I have everything else fine, expect for a xbox 360 account

    ALL FIXED THANK YOU!

    submitted by /u/theauzzieflamingo
    [link] [comments]

    Community Patch

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:35 AM PST

    So, I just got a pc and before I buy the handsome collection, can I play the patch for the pre sequel offline? Thanks a bunch for the help.

    submitted by /u/eba1031
    [link] [comments]

    Cutsman Farm. HELP!!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Anyone have any sort of luck farming for the cutsman? I'm well over 100kc on M3 with only 1 drop. I've even got luck boosted pretty good. Like did they change this from being a dedicated drop from Borman Nate's? I've gotten a lot of stabby pistols and sawbars but only 1 cutsman.

    submitted by /u/Wendt4theWin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment