• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Borderlands I am going to be 100% completing everything in the Borderlands series. Care to join me?

    Borderlands I am going to be 100% completing everything in the Borderlands series. Care to join me?


    I am going to be 100% completing everything in the Borderlands series. Care to join me?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Hi, my name is Dillan and I am planning to document every bit of content that there is in the Borderlands series. This means completing every game to 100% - Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, Tales from the Borderlands and Borderlands 3. I want to do this in chronological order to experience the story in the way it is intended. I will be live streaming the whole process and putting it all up on YouTube. I've never seen something like this done in the Borderlands community.

    I've been playing Borderlands since 2013. I used to watch Admiral Bahroo and Gothalion and really liked their quest for completion idea but if I remember correctly, they never finished it. I love this game series and have had this idea and wanted to do it for so long. I am also interested to learn about the Borderlands lore more in depth. I'm planning to use resources to track my progress throughout. I want to get a spreadsheet set up with everything on, so I can tick off my progress and have a timestamp linking to when I did a task like a quest (I need some help doing this). I think this project will be very beneficial for the community since every bit of Borderlands content will be kept on a YouTube channel and spreadsheet.

    My twitch is twitch.tv/dill_an_ I plan to stream Saturday - Tuesday starting at around 19:30 GMT, random streams are also likely to be frequent. The YouTube channel that I'm going to be posting all of these streams to is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUPlK8aHQvu93FcyihURLWg?view_as=subscriber. I have also set up a discord server https://discord.gg/c5MzW7a.

    I would be extremely grateful for even a community of 3 people who are with me on this journey. Thanks for reading, hope to see you in the streams!

    submitted by /u/Dill_an
    [link] [comments]

    So I just bought bl1 after playing bl2+3 religiously, what are some things I should do early and what are some good farms?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Any input would be really helpful as I know basically nothing about where to get what or what's good. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/atheera
    [link] [comments]

    OMG dreams do come true!!!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    So dont ask me why, but I just love the Lucky 7. It's just a fun gun to play with.

    The only thing I hated was its god dam iron sights BS. Like no scope on Jacob's weapons is just trash (no scope on any weapon for that fact). But after watching a video I saw that the Lucky 7 "could" drop with a scope. After that I've been doing alittle farming here and there to try and get a scoped Lucky 7 for myself.

    Today while leveling to 53 before I dive into the hearts event I was farming Scraptrap. And on the second attempt Lo and behold a scoped annointed Lucky 7 drops! And it's a perfect anointment for me too!!!!🤯

    God dam I love this fucking game.

    submitted by /u/The_Fallen_Star
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Valentine event won't show up in events tab menu

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    For some reason the Valentine event doesn't show up in the event menu just the previous event Bloody Harvest, any fixes for this? I want to do the event before it runs out.

    submitted by /u/Darksumms89
    [link] [comments]

    I need help identifying a character

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:13 PM PST

    Thought I'd trying asking, since Google is failing me. I'm coloring a picture on my computer and a midget is in it. However, this midget has yellow pants and yellow arm bandages and is holding a stick with spikes on it. He is also on someones shoulders. I saw the picture on Google and I've searched for EVERY possible description of it, with no success. I'm hoping someone knows what I am talking about. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mister_christopher93
    [link] [comments]

    “Spoiler” Can we talk about Tannis?!?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    There's a lot of lore choices gearbox did for the sirens and some don't make sense. How did Tannis acquire angel's siren powers?

    Previous to BL3, we were to understand that sirens were born with their powers. But in BL3, we are shown transferring the siren power to other sirens are possible.

    But when you kill angel in BL2 she strait up died and Tannis never showed signs of being a siren before so she wouldn't be able to transfer her powers to herself. Even if she could with her corpse she would still need to be a siren to do so.

    It's cool that Tannis is a siren but there's no substance and ends up being more of a plot hole.

    Again, how did Tannis gain Angels Siren Powers?

    submitted by /u/Vixmor3
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody Harvest?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Where did the Broken heart event go and why is bloody Harvest now active in my game?

    submitted by /u/Quitsquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Can't retrieve Broken Hearts Day Rewards

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:17 PM PST

    I can not for the life of me get the rewards for this DLC. I've waited at the home screen until the hot fixes text shows up. I completely quit out of the game and turned off my Xbox for several hours. Ive checked for updates and the like. NADA. Yes I know it's on the events tab but all that is there is the descriptor of the event and that I've completed 5/5. No chests or anything to select or click on. What gives!?

    submitted by /u/oohmisslady
    [link] [comments]

    How often does BL3 crash on xb1 after the newest patch (mostly asking about single player)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Hi so I was thinking of getting BL3 but heard that the game had crashing issues on the XB1 the newest patch said that it has fixed multiple crashes and performance issues I have tried asking around to see how often does it crash now but I can't seem to get a straight answer so I was wondering if anyone on here knows or not

    main reason I'm asking is I would like to know if it's worth getting or if the crashes still happen too often and it's best to wait till the crashes are fixed (constant crashes are a little bit annoying if I'm being honest)

    not sure if it helps but I do play the Borderlands series solo so I'm mostly asking about single player so if it's mostly a multiplayer problem it won't affect me but I don't know because most of the posts I have seen about it don't say if they are playing multiplayer or solo so idk

    tl:dr how often does BL3 crash on XB1 is it worth getting or is it better to wait till it's fixed? (asking mostly about single player)

    submitted by /u/Darkknightvalkyrie
    [link] [comments]

    Broken hearts event BL3

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Have been encountering problems with activating the broken hearts event. It's enabled on the main menu and when I check the events slot, it's there but says locked? I know I don't have to activate it with Maurice. The hearts aren't appearing above any enemies. Anyone else experience this or have any advice?

    submitted by /u/dallypusher
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing DLC on PS4

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I bought the DLC season pass for the main account on my PS4 before it even came out and when it came out, my wife has been playing it on her account (shared with ps+, the ps4 is my main system) with no issues.

    This last week, though, she can't get into the DLC. The poster is there, but she can't interact with it. The quests are there in her list.

    Has anyone experienced this? We haven't had any issues sharing DLC on the same PS4 before.

    submitted by /u/Jakanapes
    [link] [comments]

    No anointment wedding invitation, how to get one?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Really bummed I got a non anointed wedding invitation. If I were to start another character and finish the challenge, would I get a level 53 or does it scale to the character level?

    submitted by /u/HudRatStfWFrnds
    [link] [comments]

    Circle Of Slaughter: Round 2 Brick help

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Trying to do this and I know it says the level is supposed to be like 28 or something but I went in at 28 and got killed. What level should I be and do you have any gear recommendations or skills I should use?

    submitted by /u/ylihououin
    [link] [comments]

    Wedding invitation

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Does anybody know of a way to farm for the right annoint with the reward? Not even multiple or anything just constantly replacing it?

    submitted by /u/Lotusblacksmith53
    [link] [comments]

    Best Farm for Stagecoach

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/CameronOfRivia
    [link] [comments]

    How do I farm for the right anointment?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    If a mail reward I receive isn't the anointment I want, can I just Alt F4 out and try again while offline, or is it done differently?

    Thanks,

    submitted by /u/killing4pizza
    [link] [comments]

    Wedding Invitation critical hit damage

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    What sort of numbers are people getting for crits with the new sniper? I'm getting 238K per shot, interested to see how that compares to other builds

    submitted by /u/DandalfDaWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Is the online mode for BL1 on PS3 still working?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:42 AM PST

    Title.

    Kind of a long story. I buyed the game along with a cousin to play it and finish it together. We got all the way to The Descent zone, just in the end game, but we never finished it. That was like... 7 or 6 years ago.

    Flash forward to this day, while doing some cleaning to my collection I found the game. Had some dust but it still works, so I decided to play it again and actually finish it this time.

    I finished it 2 times already, 1st and 2nd playthrough, along with the Zombie Island DLC. I'm currently at lvl 60, but I just hit a wall. A wall called The Underdome.

    I just cannot beat this alone. I can't go past the 3rd or 4th round in any arena thanks to enemies being bullets sponges at this point. So... does the online still works? To see if I can ask a friend or something to try to complete this thing.

    If the answer is no, is there any tips you can give me to not suck at the arena? Or a method to make it easier? I really want those extra skill points.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/SnakeHandss
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a loot bonus when farming on True Takedown Mode?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Title says it all, just wondering is there any point other than increasing difficulty

    submitted by /u/Geashill
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between hot fix applied and not applied

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hi, as the tittle suggest I want to know the difference between having the hot fix applied or not applied on the latest patch, especially when it come to anointments. I need to know this because sadly my IP got blocked by PSN and the reason behind it seems to be downloading a save file from the cloud multiple times in a short period of time. I did this in order to farm a good anoint on the wedding invitation, so I wouldn't recommend this method. I know my IP is blocked because I can enter my account through my phone with LTE coverage and the only solution I have is to wait until my IP is changed by my ISP. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Juffel
    [link] [comments]

    Amara build.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Anyone have any good Amara builds out there

    submitted by /u/tj_1690
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Hearts Even

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Is it just me or are there a lot more anointed enemies with this broken hearts event? I play on Mayhem 3.

    submitted by /u/Bhenchode123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment