• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Borderlands I'm getting pretty close to finishing Borderlands 2 for the first time (with Sniper Zer0 baybay). Is the Pre-Sequel worth playing or should I move onto 3?

    Borderlands I'm getting pretty close to finishing Borderlands 2 for the first time (with Sniper Zer0 baybay). Is the Pre-Sequel worth playing or should I move onto 3?


    I'm getting pretty close to finishing Borderlands 2 for the first time (with Sniper Zer0 baybay). Is the Pre-Sequel worth playing or should I move onto 3?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Borderlands 2 has been amazing. I don't ever play with sniper characters or play long range in general but Zer0's play style is very satisfying.

    Anyway, I will play through the pre-sequel if it's a fully realized game and not a cash grab that could have been released as a DLC.

    If it was a cash grab, but also still amazingly fun, I will also consider playing it.

    What is the general opinion of TPS?

    Thank you for your replies.

    submitted by /u/maddskillz350
    [link] [comments]

    Helpful tip

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    When using Zane and fighting killavolt and your using barrier you may have, noticed when in the arena you can't put your shield down just doesn't seem to work well if you throw your sheild against the wall it lands and you can pick it up dunno why this works but it does

    submitted by /u/Nerd2199
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring a save file from Xbox One to PC for Borderlands 2 without an Xbox 360 version of the game as a go between

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I was just wondering if there is a method to transfer my save from PC to Xbox One, but I do not own the 360 version of the game. So going from the 360 save file to thr Xbox One save file won't work unless there's some kind of work around there.

    Is there another method?

    submitted by /u/OneLessFool
    [link] [comments]

    Drops and prefixes

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    I already have the Prefix google docs list made by ( Karthathan, Stubeezy, Leb_ben ) and the legendary drops Google docs list by (Tonydml ) but neither list has been updated since the Jackpot DLC dropped back in December. Alot of new stuff has been learned or found out since then is there any other list but these 2 that may be more updated? Are these the only 2 default list everyone uses?

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 bank is filling up and I need suggestions!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I'm quickly running out of bank space so I need everyone's suggestions on what to keep and what to throw out. I have a little bit of everything so every suggestion should help. I'm a F4k main if that helps.

    EDIT: Thanks for all the tips! I'll take the advice and free up some space.

    submitted by /u/MrRyoku
    [link] [comments]

    Circles of slaughter solo

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Is it possible to solo the circles of slaughter?

    submitted by /u/GronakTheOrc
    [link] [comments]

    Kreig

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Does his "strip the flesh" (more specifically the bonus explosive damage when in FFYL) work with "light the fuse" since it "replaces" FFYL with Light the fuse

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Be careful who you Quasar

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmIDMU9x3WM

    I tried this again today, and it seems they haven't managed to fix it yet. I haven't extensively tested this to see if any other enemies are effected in this way, but if you're trying to farm smaller enemies, be mindful of this.

    submitted by /u/Invadercom
    [link] [comments]

    Desperate for help on Slaughterstar3000, last wave of last round, please help and join me, ran out of ammo.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    Hey guys, for the last 4.5hours ive been doing Slaughterstar 3000, I am on the last wave of the last round, there are about 6 enemies around me, I am behind a crate and have totally ran out of ammo.

    There are no ammo pick ups and my special ability is barely denting them, please please please can someone join my game and save me as I dont think I could cope having lost all this progress. Thankyou!!!

    My Gamertag on Xbox is: "My 'Tegridy" , but searching "King Kante 7" should also work. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/james271293
    [link] [comments]

    I challenged my friend to beat borderlands 2 before I could beat 3 with each character.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I bought one of my friends borderlands 2 because I loved it and wanted to play co op, but he's constantly doing shit, so I improvised. I challenged him to beat the game(he picked zero for the run) before I could beat 3 with all 4 hunters. He was lagging behind a bit, so I added me playing doom 2016 into my part of the challenge(I'm done with it), and I'm almost done with my last run using Moze. He's about halfway through his run, should I throw in me beating 2 with no guns, or just win the challenge?

    submitted by /u/owengrulez
    [link] [comments]

    About maliwan weapons

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Yes this will be another complaint about maliwan weapons charge mechanic. I get it that gearbox wanted to make big variety of guns and how they work differently from others. But tge charge delay makes me not to use maliwan guns. Smgs and pistols aint that bad but snipers and shotguns are annoying to use. Some of the maliwan guns deal splash damage and all of them has element switch mode. That could have been enough. They should put an option to turn it off if you dont like them and if you do kerp it on. I miss bl2 maliwan guns :(

    submitted by /u/Odurawza
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Ran Out Of Video Memory Error

    Posted: 08 Feb 2020 12:33 AM PST

    I've been playing Borderlands 2 recently, and as soon as I get to the Bloodwing boss fight the game crash in the cutscene. I've look online and I did not find a fix. I've read that if you lunch the game as administrator it works but no that did not work.

    My pc specs are :

    - Ryzen 3700x

    - Nvidia 2070 8Gb

    - 16 Gb DDR4 3200

    Can someone please help me with that?

    submitted by /u/Krunces3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment