• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Borderlands I think I figured out what the Just Kaus red text does..

    Borderlands I think I figured out what the Just Kaus red text does..


    I think I figured out what the Just Kaus red text does..

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 10:15 AM PST

    So I was doing my fourth character play through of the DLC, decided to use the gun that Timothy gives you instead of my corrosive crossroads to save ammo.

    It's blue rarity and at lvl 50, it lists 860 dmg per second with a 14% chance. However, when I proc'd on a badass loader, it was doing 14k-15k per tick!!!

    I tested this extensively with other loaders and enemies. Normal loaders take 2000-3000 dmg per tick, which is still much higher than some of my best Maliwan corrosive guns.

    My guess is that it does corrosive damage based on a % of the enemy's health pool, which is crazy strong! Going to do some further testing on some bosses like the Fabricator. Thought I would share this since no one on the Internet seems to know what this red text does and most people just sell it.

    Edit: Okay, it seems to be based on whether you land a crit or not. Sometimes it only deals 800-900 per tick, but if I crit it jumps to 1200-2400 per tick. Tested on Zane, M4, no modifiers. Does not affect red health bars, only about 300-400 per tick to flesh.

    Edit: Last one, on further testing it seems that it actually briefly stacks the longer you shoot at one enemy. The stacking was hard to notice because it doesnt last long. I had to shed a lot of gear to make sure that I wasn't getting any polluted data, but this seems to be the most likely case.

    submitted by /u/Sudden_Nomad
    [link] [comments]

    bl2 before 3?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    hey I recently got bl3 for free with the amd thing, should I play through 1 and 2 first or am i good to go into 3? i have heard bad things about 3 is it true or just people mad about bugs/exclusive?

    submitted by /u/-OmnipotentPotato-
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me why gearbox doesn't buff so many of the bad legendary and uniqe items in the game?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:29 PM PST

    I'm seriously interested in it, maybe someone has some knowledge of game development or something. I think in most cases it is as simple as to just raise the damage significantly and only in some cases i think they should reconsider the mechanics of the weapon/shield/etc. Like, some of the weapons (ASMD, Storm, hellfire etc.) are just so weak compared to other guns that you can't even think about using them in mayhem 4, sometimes not even in mayhem 3. Don't get me wrong, i still very much enjoy myself when playing the game, but just imagine how much better the game would be if we had all of these amazingly designed legendaries to be viable for higher difficulties for more build and gameplay variety. Some of the awesome concepts, looks and mechanics of a weapon are just wasted when they do as little damage as e.g. the firestorm does, so why can't they simply raise the damage numbers of many of those weapons? Anyway, would just like to know how the community thinks about this and i would love for us to be more vocal about potentially buffing certain gear, i already created a few videos on youtube that i hope will somehow reach gearbox and make a difference, but i doubt i can do it all by myself. The weapons i already included are the Storm, Firestorm, Malak's Bane, Stalker, Woodblocker, ASMD, Bitch, Superball, Bearcat, Ripper, Nimble Jack, Vanquisher, Sickle, Ten Gallon and (of course) The Lob in case you don't wanna watch the video, but i have a lot more on my list and like i said, just wanted to know what the community thinks.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBg3P7GALMk - 5 Sniper Rifles

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STTNkMB29Gs - 10 Other Legendary Weapons

    submitted by /u/chillfeedgaming
    [link] [comments]

    When do red chests respawn? I keep seeing people saying to quit out/reload and they're back?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    I read somewhere that it's a 30 minute in-game timer, which fits with what I've seen. I've come back after 2 days (quit out, shut down PC, boot up days later, start game) and a red chest is still open. Is there a way to more rapidly respawn the red chests? Why does quitting/reloading work for some people and not others?

    submitted by /u/demented_vector
    [link] [comments]

    Petless Fl4k

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Honestly, I prefer playing Fl4k without using his pets. I just enjoy the way he plays without his pets always getting in the way. Or you try and use attack command and it pops your action skill instead. It just feels smoother and more rewarding imo

    submitted by /u/L4vendeh
    [link] [comments]

    Kreig

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:36 PM PST

    What are the best shields on kreig for a melee build and what is the best shields for a flame build?

    EDIT: or just the best shields for kreig overall?

    submitted by /u/HisokaMIW
    [link] [comments]

    Still installing?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Can anyone help with why I'm trying to go to the Dahl Headland area and it's just says "still installing"? Tried everything including restarting the game and it wont change? I have no other quests or anything?

    Just bought the game of year edition btw...

    submitted by /u/mookiecat
    [link] [comments]

    Amara builds?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Just started my Amara play through and I was wondering what weapons/skills should I go for. Also general tips on how to play her would be nice to know.

    submitted by /u/Kornrad_711
    [link] [comments]

    When will these crashing issues be fixed? I am fed up with trying to join a friend only for the game to force shutdown my entire console.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    It makes it incredibly difficult to enjoy the game when I can't even play with friends because the simple act of joining a game is enough to cause my entire Xbox to shit itself.

    submitted by /u/maxximum_ride
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Ran Out Of Memory Error

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:59 PM PST

    I've been playing Borderlands 2 recently, and as soon as I get to the Bloodwing boss fight the game crash in the cutscene. I've look online and I did not find a fix. I've read that if you lunch the game as administrator it works but no that did not work.

    My pc specs are :

    - Ryzen 3700x

    - Nvidia 2070 8Gb

    - 16 Gb DDR4 3200

    Can someone please help me with that?

    submitted by /u/Krunces3000
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands: Reality Shift - Cosplay Cinematic filmed at Abandoned Steel Factory

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:19 AM PST

    A few months ago I was invited to come and film some amazing Borderlands cosplayers at an epic location in Germany: Landschaftspark, Duisburg-Nord. This is an abandoned steel factory and furnace (1902-1985), and is now open to the public, preserved to remember the old industrial heritage of Germany.

    Link to Borderlands video: https://youtu.be/0SVnJnPk4v8

    Big thanks to https://www.instagram.com/allhailthefirehawk and https://www.instagram.com/apocalypsecosplay for organizing this massive Borderlands cosplay shoot!

    The cosplayers are listed in the description of the video, as it might be a bit too long to share here.

    I really loved shooting for this video, and the location was really spectacular! I tried to cartoonify the video slightly, so that it would really resemble the Borderlands-style. I hope you like it.

    submitted by /u/Renegator779
    [link] [comments]

    Loot questions?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:58 PM PST

    So my friend just sent me a hellwaker that had like 57k damage, but the one i got is only like 5k. We are both level fifty.

    How did he get these stats?

    Even when im playing on mayhem 4 im only getting like 5k damage on shotguns.

    submitted by /u/AllenHeidt
    [link] [comments]

    Need help last round of slaughter star

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:17 PM PST

    My girl and I are almost done with the slaughter Star I have another friend helping but we can't seem to finish it. PS4 BigPappaFrosty

    submitted by /u/Yhakouve
    [link] [comments]

    Kill O The Wisp

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Can anyone confirm to me that a x2 damage version of this weapon exists? I'm looking for a Cryo 100% annointed version that would be x2 damage and I've spent the last 4 hours or so farming it and while I do see annointed versions (not the one I want) none of them have been x2 damage. I'm just wondering if it's been patched to not exist anymore or my rng has been low as I'd have expected to at least see no annointed versions of it with x2 damage.

    submitted by /u/sproaty88
    [link] [comments]

    Is the prequel any good?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I played it very briefly some years ago and remember not liking it, but I also was slowly falling out of gaming. I beat bl2 and 3 and need a game to fill some time until I can get a new one and the prequel came with 2. Is it any good or should I just keep dicking around in bl3 endgame?

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_ANT_FARMS
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Hey all. I was just wondering what everything thinks of BL3 now that it's been out for a little while.

    I've seen its on sale on PS4, and was considering buying it. I played the shit out of BL2 back in the day. Is 3 just as good? I haven't really looked into to it much as I don't game alot nowadays.

    submitted by /u/BeGroovyMan99
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 - PS4 - Help defeating bosses

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    I'm wondering if a level 50 can help me and a friend defeat Hyperius the Invincible and Terramorphous the invincible. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/bawksauce96
    [link] [comments]

    Who's your favourite borderlands couple?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Lilith + Roland

    Maya + Krieg

    Vaughn + bandit chick

    Wainright + Hammerlock

    Moxxie + Mordecai, handsome jack, killavolt... 1/2 of Pandora.

    Zero + Lorelei

    Or anyone else that I can't think of atm.

    submitted by /u/ShaqPowerSlam
    [link] [comments]

    Mozze feels neglected.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    If i had any major complaint about moze it's her action skill ( the 1st one you unlock, the giant robot, here primary skill, not the individual skills throughout her skill trees, just the mech, the big metal thing she jumps in and out of). While everybody else can pick up enemies, slam the ground, choose between pets, go stealth, deploy a drone, or a barrier, or even a clone all Moze has is the mech. You can change the guns and that's it. You jump in shoot the thing and get out. I would of like to see her at least have a deplorable turret like the other soldier class character's ( coughs: Rolands). Or maybe the ability to self rez without having to get a kill. Like she can jabs a hypo in her leg and has a few seconds of adrenaline rush where she takes reduced damage, moves faster, or gets a damage boost. I would like to see more done with her in the future.

    -Edit: To clarify what Im talking about. Iron bear not any other skill, build, or ability. Just the mech.

    submitted by /u/Deathmedical
    [link] [comments]

    LOOTSPLOSION! - February 07, 2020

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    Look at allll that gearrrrr!

    Welcome to the /r/Borderlands LOOTSPLOSION! Show us your most highly prized, your most disappointing, your hardest-won pieces of booty. Tell the tale of how it was won. Ask questions about it, if you like, or describe just how nifty it's been for you.

    (Every week we'll post a new LOOTSPLOSION! thread for that week's show-and-tell. Show us what you've got!)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment