• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    Borderlands Legendary weapons you SHOULD NOT delete!

    Borderlands Legendary weapons you SHOULD NOT delete!


    Legendary weapons you SHOULD NOT delete!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I see constantly people talking about how only a handful of the Legendary Weapons are useful and I just think this is wrong. Keep these weapons because certain builds destroy with them!

    Zane W/ Bullet Hose Builds Gatlin' Gun, Warlord, Infinity Pistols, MOAR Linage, Speedloadin Hellwalker, Devoted, Lead Sprinkler, Devastator, Lyuda, Night Hawkins

    -These weapons boast high rate of fire and work well with any Zane build that utilizes Cryo anointments, Bullet Regen, and Buffed Fire Rates. With the guardian Perk that increases weapon damage by % per hit these guns become deadly on Zane even in M3-M4.

    FL4K Crit and Gamma Builds Rowans Call, Echo Torque Pistol, Craps w/Radiation Damage, Purple Mashers, The Duc, Maggie, The Companion, Amazing Grace, Trick Unforgiven, The Lob, Wedding Invitation.

    -Great weapons for FL4K Critical Builds. Craps and or/ Rowans Call with 110% radiation Anointment is just a flurry of radiation death that brings great utility to Arena mobbing. Most of the Jacobs mentioned work absolutely great with St4ckbot builds and I personally use every one of these weapons in M3 and M4.

    Amara with elemental build - Cloud Kill, Scoville, Boomer, Purple COV elemental pistols and Rocket Launchers, Night Hawkin(2), Brainstormer, Sellout, Polyamorous and Wedding Invitation, Nuclear Jericho and Scourge, Elemental Variant Handsome Jackhammer, Purple Proton Rifles(Maliwan Sniper), Dictactor with Element, Recursion.

    I could probably list more for Amara as I feel like she has major versatility with elemental builds and weapons. I usually go for Phasegrasp anoint or extra 10s elemental damage anoints.

    Hopefully this helps if even a little bit, don't be so quick to sell or discard weapons as Anointments can be the key to unlocking their potental! Remember, this is the new endgame for Borderlands, Chase those coveted anoints!

    Edit: No builds or recommendations for Moze unfortunately as she is the last vault hunter I'm working on getting leveled up. I'll be sure to post here once I do though!

    Edit 2: for everyone that was arguing with me about The Lob you were absolutely right. I got The Lob and Kill-O-The-Wisp mixed up. Sorry !

    submitted by /u/Dethproof814
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands tattoo

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I create tattoo designs for a living and I thought you guys would appreciate this one I was commissioned recently!

    submitted by /u/AnActualSkeleton
    [link] [comments]

    Just Found an Easter Egg in Diablo 3

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    I just recently found a neat little Easter Egg in Diablo 3 that references Borderlands 1.

    In the Desolate Sands area of Act 2, I just encountered a named legendary enemy called Nine Toads. His subtitle read "Terror of the Borderlands". This is clearly referencing Nine-Toes, the first "real" boss many of us encountered in the series. I don't know if this is a well known Easter Egg or not, I just thought it was neat and wanted to share with you all.

    submitted by /u/Selacha
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 still causing xbox one x to turn off when trying to join a friends game?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Anyone still having this issue when joining a friends game? Is there any update on this since the only thing i found was around release.

    submitted by /u/Jordonya
    [link] [comments]

    We have just a few hours left folks.... (Seeking advice)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:34 PM PST

    And I'm logging in for the first time. Any hope I can get 100 hearts? Any advice for speeding through it?

    submitted by /u/sedick89
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Heart event rewards no longer defaulting to level 53?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Help w/ Installing BL1 GotY

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 09:56 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I'm unable to install my physical copy of BL1 GotY on my Xbox One. This is the version that released last year just before BL3. I've tried installing other games and it works fine, the disc is clean, and I don't know what else could be the problem other than the game itself somehow. Hopefully somebody else has had this problem and can help.

    submitted by /u/Curunir11
    [link] [comments]

    BnB campaign for next dlc?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:44 PM PST

    i was playing bl3 during the main quest when you are preparing to take off to promethia when my character's sprite went off in the echo (my characters face was in the top right corner of the screen where the echo screen is) and it got me thinking why did gearbox put this in? and then it hit me: they add in loose files for the dlc inside the game files sometimes (rainbow rarity in bl2 before the commander lilith dlc was teased) and then another thing hit me: what dlc would use the playable VH echo sprites? in past BL games only one dlc with the playable VH's sprites on the echo screen the tina dlc which means maybe the next dlc is a BnB campaign who knows? i would love that though....

    TL:DR gearbox maybe teased the next dlc by accident and the next dlc might be another tina dlc

    submitted by /u/Periachi
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Hearts Rewards?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Pretty sure I shot way over 100 hearts by now. How or where or what do I do to get the rewards?

    submitted by /u/kamishiblacktooth
    [link] [comments]

    My own Borderlands dog

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    I made this bit after BL3 came out I bought the ruffwear approach pack at pet store. Patches at two different Etsy stores.

    I'm not sure if posting links to Etsy stores allowed here. I could say the store name if people are curious. I just typed borderlands patches and found couple I liked. I ironed patches and sewed it on three times to be sure it stays on good.

    Need take pictures on grass brindle blends in leaves.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/QrJCeCB

    submitted by /u/1Saya
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands comic series?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Beginning of the year I got myself into borderlands 3. Played a very small amount of borderlands 2. I am really digging everything about borderlands 3, from the content, the story, and all the way down to the whole world and the detail and hidden gems and Easter eggs.

    So I wanted to find the back story of it all and I stumbled on some articles about a comic series.

    Anyone have any insight about them? Is this a thing? Where to find them? Do they follow the storyline to the games? I'm not expecting an exact match to the stories but definitely be better if they played off o e another.

    Hopefully I can find them and catch up on all I missed haha

    submitted by /u/tizzleteezy
    [link] [comments]

    Corporate War idea. Torgue vs Jakobs!!!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:38 AM PST

    The idea would be over who pumps the most damage with their guns? Being that Torgue and Jakobs are the highest once out there this would make a great competition and funny dialogue between Mr. Torgue, Wainwright, and Sir Hammerlock. Wainwright, "What makes you think your explosions better than my jakobs guns?" Mr.Torgue, "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN!!! THE GUY BLOWS UP IN AN AWESOME EXPLOISION!!! WOOOOWOOOOOO!!!"

    submitted by /u/Vixmor3
    [link] [comments]

    Why not?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    So like borderlands 2 was on the ps vita so why can't they also make it for the switch?

    submitted by /u/Danimals68
    [link] [comments]

    What's everyone doing until the next DLC?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:16 AM PST

    I'm starting to get bored of the Maliwan Takedown, just wondering what else there could be to do in the interim.

    submitted by /u/someshooter
    [link] [comments]

    Question, there's 3 versions of the Diamond Plate Loot Box?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I recently decided to sell mg unopened ThinkGeek Exclusive Diamond Plate Loot Crate and while doing some research I noticed they released a Red and a gold version later down the line? Are these the same as this one or is the grey box the 1dt print. I'm trying to fairly price it and I have no idea how many crates there are now.

    https://imgur.com/a/SY6BoUK

    submitted by /u/Johnnybeachboy
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of DLC would you like to see in the future?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Story wise or gameplay wise.

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing DLC Glitch

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:34 AM PST

    So today marks the 3rd time that I'm re-downloading the DLC because it keeps Disappearing and unequipping most of my characters stuff as a result (since I like a lot of the equips from the DLC so far)

    2K is supposed to be working on the issue and I hope it gets fixed fast because this is rather annoying

    submitted by /u/MrOgLee
    [link] [comments]

    how is everyone enjoying borderlands three

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:44 AM PST

    it game that take a lot for me to get tired of playing bl3 for long periods of time

    submitted by /u/EvGNation
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to farm the Lovemachine.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:50 AM PST

    I know it's not the best gun, but it sure is a solid one, especially when leveling up characters, and I just want to be able to farm it without having to replay the whole damn campaign. Actually scratch that, most of the campaign rewards should be farmable, at least once you hit the endgame.

    submitted by /u/archarugen
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas smart-bullets and critical hits.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    Hey Guys.

    Does anyone know when smart-bullets fired from Atlas weaponry hit critically?
    I mean when they aimbot onto the enemy. Some of them crit, some don't.

    Is it only dependent on what direction the bullets are coming from and what body part they hit first?

    submitted by /u/Oida_Sack
    [link] [comments]

    Appointments Question?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    Can we still get good annointments, after this level increase update?

    I haven't seen a "20% Action Skill Cooldown" or "Regenerate a grenade" , etc. since this update. I've been drowning in appointments for --> "while sliding..." & "while airborne..." .

    submitted by /u/rugrlou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment