• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Borderlands Borderlands series on Nintendo switch!

    Borderlands Borderlands series on Nintendo switch!


    Borderlands series on Nintendo switch!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    In the new Nintendo direct mini several 2K games were announced for the switch with borderlands 1,2 and tps being one of them!

    (The others being Xcom 2 and bioshock collection)

    submitted by /u/KinkyKawaiiKat
    [link] [comments]

    Arin Hanson is Mancubus Bloodtooth in the new DLC

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Just a quick appreciation post to whoever at Gearbox comes up with Zane’s dialogue.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm maybe 30 minutes into DLC 2 and have already laughed my ass off multiple times at some of the shit Zane has already said and just getting reminded on why he is my favorite new character.

    submitted by /u/DJNotNice19
    [link] [comments]

    Every VH's favorite thing about God-Queen Tyreen

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Moze - "I dig her coat, want it."

    Fl4k - "Her glorious pelt"

    Zane - "Her can-do attitude"

    Amara - "I like her tattoos. Kinda hot."

    submitted by /u/SullenTerror
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the purple spider emblem?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I see it and I don't know what it means.

    submitted by /u/Nerdzilla88
    [link] [comments]

    I can not travel to Xylourgos, I'm effectively locked out of the DLC

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Check edit 5

    first screen cap, me with the objective: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392799264474005525/692774837793325106/unknown.png

    second screen cap, me on the travel menu, Xylourgos no where to be seen: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392799264474005525/692774935864803398/unknown.png

    taking any and all help for this

    Edit 1: Multiple people having the same issue, just for the sake of testing, can someone tell us if they managed to travel to Xylourgos (on PC, and on Epic if that might be the cause?)?

    Edit 2: getting a lot of reports of this bug in a short period of time, does this a 100% rate of happening?

    Edit 3: Epic store updated the DLC counter to 2, trying again

    Edit 3.5: still can't travel to Xylourgos

    Edit 3.75: still no work even after verify

    Edit 4: when you try to enable the DLC, it disables itself. relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xCd55oSgO4

    EDIT 5: so it turns out that the patch launch and DLC launch is NOT at the same time, on the patch page, it says the DLC is set to launch at 12 PM PST, I feel this could of been communicated better before today, but fair enough

    Edit 6: from u/Heskja :https://twitter.com/Borderlands/status/1243237104273907712, personal note: epic games is trash

    Edit 7: holy skag balls it's downloading

    Edit 8: I made it to the promised land, enjoy the DLC everyone

    submitted by /u/minnowz
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else noticing a drop in legendary rates on mayhem 4 and an overall drop in annointed legendarias at lvl 57???

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Me and my buddy are trying to farm get our build back and we've noticed that the rare spawns are no barely spawning (unlike before) and that the legendarias we do get are not annointed, none of them. Anyone else experiencing the same? Couldn't find anything about this in the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/Juheezus
    [link] [comments]

    The update made the game unplayable.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Ever since the update I get fps skips every 5 secs pretty consistently. I can't even play the game like this. Footage with with a ps4 pro with a SSD.

    https://youtu.be/C7SdIEOACC4

    submitted by /u/dizzlekrew
    [link] [comments]

    The New Anarchy Shotgun is Pretty Good

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    I managed to get an Anarchy drop and decided to quickly test it on a Takedown boss with Fl4k.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNidW_ikUHg

    Screenshot of the gun's card

    https://imgur.com/HNZpu8y

    Note: the stacks reset when you go into FFYL (like at 1:15), so you have to be really careful to not down yourself with the reload.

    submitted by /u/Your_Name-Here
    [link] [comments]

    Weird pink icon/kill skill?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Found while i was enjoying the new dlc on my amara any clue what it means or does?

    submitted by /u/SeptTheMonth
    [link] [comments]

    Base PS4 Performance issue after update.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hello! After installing the newest update for BL3 I have started to have some stuttering issue with performance. Roughly every 6 seconds or so the game will hitch up or stutter as if it is rendering or loading something in.

    At first I thought it was an issue with Sanctuary, but after going to the new planet and wandering around a bit I can confirm it is a general performance issue. I don't mind a few frame drops, but this hitching or stuttering (whichever term you prefer) is certainly a bit irritating, even more so since I had the game stutter multiple times just fighting the beginning enemies on the new planet.

    submitted by /u/Ravebellrock
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck validating on Steam after DLC patch.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I'm stuck in an infinite loop after downloading the latest update. If I try to launch the game, it automatically starts validating the game files, finds something (presumably), installs (something) for 2-3 minutes, then goes back to validating.

    I've tried:

    • Manually validating the game files.
    • Clearing the Steam Download Cache.
    • Validating the install directory.
    • Many, many Steam / Computer restarts.

    I have a whole squad waiting for me to get online so we can start the new DLC, I'm not about to download 70 GB of content again. Coupled with the overall poor performance I've received this past week I'm pretty pissed with Gearbox right now.

    If anyone has the same issue and managed to find a fix, please let me know!

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ABCsofsucking
    [link] [comments]

    Anointed drop rate nerfed after patch?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So, I downloaded the patch and went to slaughtershaft to level up my Fl4k while the dlc finished downloading. Went through the whole thing on mayhem 4 and only saw one anoint drop, on the first wave. The legendary drop rate seemed normal, but as I said I only saw one anointed amidst 40 or more drops.

    Normally when I do slaughtershaft on mayhem 4 at least half the drops are anointed, so I thought this was really weird. Anyone else noticed the same?

    submitted by /u/BMJank
    [link] [comments]

    Small pink spider turret looking thing

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    There is a pink spider turret looking symbol underneath my XP bar on the hud can anyone please explain what that means?

    submitted by /u/Sidnasty101
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands is coming to Nintendo Switch

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Solo'd Wotan first try, mission failed because of Riot Trooper The Invincible

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Will that bug ever be fixed? One 0 shields, 0 health Riot Trooper made me lose 40 minutes of progress. The usual fixes didn't work: I was in the boss arena, so I couldn't run away to despawn him. There were no death-pits nearby to push him into. And quitting out and and reloading left me on Sanctuary with the mission failed.
    I mean: The bug seems to have been in the game since launch. The least Gearbox could do is not make these guys spawn in places where one has to kill all enemies.

    submitted by /u/RoughShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Something is definitely up with mayhem loot since the dlc dropped

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    [maybe spoilers] (since I'm describing the dlc)

    Just finished my first fight with the boss in the dustbound archives (I don't know why but I can't remember the boss name) and I was a little disappointed by the loot I got, 3 purples which were anointed which I guess is a plus, but also 1 green and one legendary fl4k friend-bot. At first I thought it was just bad luck since the drops weren't all that bad I'd definitely get stuff from the chest I knew were probably just up ahead, and I was sort of right there were 2 Loot chest but I only got blues and green, at this point I knew something was up but I just decided eh, it's a first run I was probably just unlucky, so I went on and in the next room there was the "red chest" I wasn't expecting, so I was relieved and said to myself "here we go time for something new" and I open it. It's contents were; 2 GREENS 2 BLUES and 1 legendary room decorations I ALREADY HAD (trooper shield). So I'm thinking they definitely changed something or I'm the actual most unlucky guy in the world.

    TL;DR : for my first real boss fight of the new dlc all I had to show from the boss loot, 2 loot chests and a red chest was 3 under level purple guns, 1 legendary class mod (not the new one), 6 blues, and 5 greens.

    IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING SIMILAR LUCK

    submitted by /u/gman164394
    [link] [comments]

    Umm. Thanks, ill pass though.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/Rx7M051

    This was dropped from the first boss (avoid names for now) in the DLC.

    submitted by /u/WhaleAIDS
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Save/ Cross play For borderland games on swtich?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Any of these been mentioned anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Resenses
    [link] [comments]

    Found an interesting glitch in new DLC

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Purple hexagon

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Does someone knows what does the purple hexagon below the xp bar means?

    submitted by /u/Mondri_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 PS4 Performance

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Hi guys, It's my first time posting here and I was thinking about finally buying Borderlands 3 but since I'm on PS4 I know there used to be some major performance issues, specially with split screen. Do those issues still exist and are they still as bad as of today?

    submitted by /u/Lefarious
    [link] [comments]

    Guns, Love, and Tentacles out on Xbox!

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Size is 3.81 GB. Have at it Vault Hunters!

    Edit: Update out on PC. 13.3 GB on Steam, allegedly 8.68 GB on Epic, but I have no way to verify Epic.

    Edit 2: Additional 6.64 GB Update now live for Xbox. Restart your console if neither of these are appearing for you.

    submitted by /u/A_Vengeful_Arch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment